I have no idea. That is why I mentioned I use SSB just for Hams and Weather on SW. There should be someone here familiar with both radios and using SSB forfarmerik
Injecting the signal on the same frequency is a good idea... I sometimes do that using an old analog SW receiver. It has a fine tuning knob, so it is pretty
How would you rate the PL600 when used in ECSSB? On the 660 it can be done but the OBF is unstable...
- Jan 31, 2008
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.