Thanks Radio Time Traveler / Bill I printed your post out to save a hard copy. Excellant and complete info! - FARMERIKfarmerik
Comparing antennas on the very same radio is exactly what I am doing. I did not expect the two 9 inch diameter loops to differ much in signal strength, but thefarmerik
... are much more objective than sound [volume] I just want to compare antennas, so I don't need absolute or linear, yes, I want numbers, not a listening datalamontcranston17
- Jan 31, 2008
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.