You just have to engage SSB and tune so as to get zerobeat. That tuning mode helps coping with sideband fading, because when signals that took different paths
49M ULR "best bets" (part II).. here are few more targets from 5800-6095 that i neglected to put in the original list (mostly 'cause i wasn't payingwpe6bvt
I have no idea. That is why I mentioned I use SSB just for Hams and Weather on SW. There should be someone here familiar with both radios and using SSB forfarmerik
- Jan 31, 2008
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.