Wind River

  • cbet_99
    Message 1 of 143 , Aug 18, 2001
      We've had our week in the wilderness and learned
      a few things. * The expensive boots I bought are
      overkill, both on price and on my feet. The damage they did
      to my feet put a damper on the whole trip. * When
      going to a high altitude, start slow to acclimate, and
      women need to have on hand personal hygiene supplies. *
      If you combine protein and carbs and fat in
      everything you eat - you need less. * bring some kind of
      tarp to make a rain shelter with unless you enjoy
      being wet.<br><br>I've posted some pictures - Wind
      River is by far the most beautiful (read spectacular)
      place in the WY rockies.<br><br>cindy
    • o123david
      Message 143 of 143 , Apr 18, 2002
        lostimnot wrote:
        >I'm considering purchase of the Nomad lite tent. Anybody have any
        >experience with it? - Bob

        www.wanderlustgear.com/nmadlite.htm

        I've had a lot of experience with an earlier version.
        Far more room than any other lightweight tent. Lighter than others.
        Easy to set up. Great protection in a storm.
        If you want the comfort and convenience of a tent I strongly
        recommend the Nomad Lite. --David