MARCEL VAN MAELE exhibtion, record presentation and reading marathon

  • Dennis Tyfus
    Message 1 of 1 , May 19, 2011
    • 117 KB

    HELLO ALL
    on saturday, at 6pm, the exhibtion I HATE MUSIC!! about Marcel van Maele opens at LLS 387 (lange leemstraat 378 in Antwerp)
    This exhibtion will open with a marathon reading, starting at 6pm!

    for this exhibition Ultra Eczema published a one sided lp, limited to only 200 copies, collecting private recordings from the man's archive.

    hope to see u all there!

    best
    dt
    http://www.ultraeczema.com