Re: Warrior Withdrawl

  • frederickbird
    Message 1 of 57 , Oct 12, 2001
      Good point but I believe returning fire goes
      along with the principle you stated of always
      believing. Afterall if you don't believe in the Ultimate
      Power your forces will be weakened and you're going to
      have a tough time returning fire!
    • ultimatewarrior805
      Message 57 of 57 , Mar 2, 2002
        Does anybody know where I can get some Animations (gif's) for the Ultimate one?