Re: Amherst SUNDAY results

  • andoverultimatefrisbee
    Message 1 of 3 , May 6, 2002
      I don't think there were "quarterfinalists". It was pool play, and
      then the top two from each pool went at it. Here's how Andover did
      on Sunday:

      Amherst over Andover - 14-7 (but Andover was up 4-2 in the beginning,
      sense the bias?)

      Phillips Academy over Andover for 5th place - 15-12

      Joe Kolchinsky
      Andover Ultimate

      PS. I also know that NMH lost to Newton North for third place.