3/29 Fri - BNL Dance + Mark & Karen - Samba lesson

  • Mark
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2013
      TGIF at Brookhaven, Friday, 03/29/13

      at the Brookhaven Center - Brookhaven National Laboratory

      -- Our featured instructors this coming Friday are
      Mark James & Karen Lupo who will be
      teaching Samba from 7:30 pm to 8:30 pm.

      -- Richard Filiberto will be working with the
      beginners from 5:30 to 7 pm.

      -- Open social dancing from 8:30 to 11:30 pm
      ballroom, latin, swing, hustle
      music mix by Host/DJ Rudy Alforque

      $10 per person covers all!

      Open to Everyone
      - Must have license to enter for everyone in the car

      Directions
      - North on Exit 68 on LIE
      - Take a right at lab entrance
      - 2 Center St , Upton, NY

      -- UPCOMING EVENTS IN THE ZONE --

      April's GROUP LESSONS - Tues @ Bet U Can Dance Studio
      --- 3032 Jericho Turnpike, East Northport, NY - April 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
      --- * 7 pm Bolero and American Rumba - Patterns that Dance -
      --- * 8 pm Country 2 Step - The Rhythm
      --- * Info @ http://www.mjames.org/groups.html

      April 6 - Sat - Dance - 50's Styled Theme - Ballroom & Latin Dance
      --- Sat - 8:30pm -12:30
      --- Wantagh Jewish Center*
      --- More info @ http://www.mjames.org/zone.html

      April 21 - Hustle Workshop - 1 & 2 pm
      --- MVP Fitness - Was Innovative Fitness, Hauppauge, NY -
      --- * Info @ http://www.mjames.org/hustleworkshop.html