Any Pictures from Mark & Karen's New Years Please send - technical problem

  • Mark James
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2007
      A Thank you to all who attended & made our New Yesr's Eve Dance a Resounding Success
      Due to technical problem My camera - Did not record anything
      Please send any pictures from any of the tables/ room to me so I fill up my picture page
      Thank you
      dannsirs@...
      CHECK OUT MARK'S ULTIMATE DANCE ZONE - DANCE - Wantagh
      Sat - Jan 6 - 8:30-12:30 am
      Wantagh Jewish Center
      More info @ http://www.mjames.org/zone.html

      CHECK OUT HUSTLE WORKSHOP:
      * Sunday - Jan 28 - Hauppauge, LI, NY
      @ http://www.mjames.org/hustleworkshop.html

      CHECK OUT ULTIMATE DANCE CALENDAR AT:
      @ http://www.mjames.org/ultimatecal.html
      PLEASE JOIN BECAUSE WE GIVE YOU OPTIONS ; - )
      Pass the Word - 3546 Growing