10/3(Tues)-Mirelle's from 2 yr Anniv- Televised - Suffolk & Bronx

  • Louis
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2006
      "MIRELLE'S"
      Televised this Tuesday October 3rd. at 5:30pm
      For everyone who attended my two year anniversary last month at Mirelle's,
      it will be on television this
      Tuesday October 3rd again on Tuesday October 17th; both at 5:30pm on Channel 20. It will only air in Suffolk County and the Bronx .
      If you would like to purchase a copy of this event that was video taped, please contact Louis for more info.

      Thank you again for all who attended and for your support!
      For further information call Louis at (516) 819-9016
      CHECK OUT GROUP LESSONS IN BAYSHORE - Oct :
      * Mondays Oct 2, 9, 16, 23, 30 -
      * 7:30 pm (East Coast Swing Samba) - Adv Beg/Inter'm
      * 8:30 pm (Salsa Cha - Int'mediate/adv)
      @ http://www.mjames.org/groups.html

      CHECK OUT MARK'S ULTIMATE DANCE ZONE - DANCE - Bay Shore
      Halloween party Optional Costume party
      Fun Dance contest in Halloween costume with Prize money
      2 Divisions Tango Salsa

      * Sat - Oct 14 - 8:30-12:30 am - Show - TBA
      Different Place - Memorial Hall - Bay Shore
      More info @ http://www.mjames.org/zone.html

      CHECK OUT ULTIMATE DANCE CALENDAR AT:
      @ http://www.mjames.org/ultimatecal.html
      PLEASE JOIN BECAUSE WE GIVE YOU OPTIONS ; - )
      Pass the Word - 3429 Growing