May - Ballroom Classes With Morris SUSPENDED

  • Morris
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2006
      BALLROOM CLASSES
      With Morris
      SUSPENDED

      MAY THRU AUG 2006

      ** at the air conditioned **
      AMERICAN LEGION POST 1711
      3123 N. JERUSALEM ROAD LEVITTOWN, NY 11756

      I regret to announce the temporary suspension of my
      Tuesday night classes, and hope to resume classes in September.

      I am still available for *Private Lessons and private groups
      *For more info please call, e-mail or see my web site

      631-842-0295

      http://www.luxlink.com/morris

      CHECK OUT MARK'S ULTIMATE DANCE ZONE - DANCE
      * Sat - May 6 - 9:00-1:00am - New Time - for Summer
      @ http://www.mjames.org/zone.html

      CHECK OUT GROUP LESSONS IN BAYSHORE - May :
      * Mondays May 1, 8, 15, 22 -
      * 7pm (Swing & Samba #3)
      * 8pm (Salsa & Cha - Int'mediate/adv)
      @ http://www.mjames.org/groups.html