Weekly (Mon,Tue,Wed)- Dances & Workshops-Farmingdale, LI

  • LI Dance Connection
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2005
      Hello Dancers,

      For Updated "Dance Calendar",
      go to: http://www.lidance.org/calendar.html

      MAY SCHEDULE FOR DANCES & WORKSHOPS AT CLUB 56

      TANGO MONDAYS:
      We offer weekly beginner & intermediate ARGENTINE TANGO Workshops.

      This Monday May 2, 2005, we will have DIEGO BLANCO teaching our
      Argentine Tango Workshop, followed by a Milonga & Practica to
      Traditional Argentine Tango, Milonga & Vals, as well as a few Salsa &
      Latin tunes thrown into the mix.

      SALSA & LATIN TUESDAYS:
      Weekly beginner & intermediate RUMBA dance lessons with LOUIS DEL
      PRETE, followed by a HOT mix of Salsa, Cha Cha, Rumba, Bolero,
      Merengue & Cumbia, along with a few Hustle & Swing tunes mixed in by
      DJ Cody.

      PROPOSED DANCE LESSONS:
      May 3 & 10 - RUMBA dance lessons
      May 17, 24 & 31 - BOLERO dance lessons
      June - SALSA dance lessons

      SWING & HUSTLE WEDNESDAYS:
      Weekly beginner & intermediate HUSTLE dance lessons by MARK JAMES,
      followed by a HOT "California" mix of West Coast Swing, Hustle, East
      Coast Swing, Country Two Step, Cha Cha & Waltz, along with a few Latin
      requests thrown into the mix.

      LOCATION:
      CLUB 56 - 56th Fighter Group Restaurant & Lounge
      Rt. 110 at Republic Airport (between Rt. 109 & Conklin Street)
      Farmingdale, NY
      631-694-8280

      SCHEDULE:
      Music starts at 7:30 PM
      Beginner lessons - 7:45 to 8:15 PM
      Intermediate lessons - 8:30 to 9 PM
      Dancing - 9 to 11:30 PM

      $12 Includes dance lessons and HOT & COLD buffet dinner.
      SINGLES & PARTNERS ARE WELCOME
      No Membership or Pre-Registration required

      Keep those tootsies happy . . . DANCE, DANCE, DANCE !

      The Long Island Dance Connection
      http://www.lidance.org/index.html
      Info@...
      631-744-7777

      CHECK OUT ULTIMATE DANCE CALENDAR AT:
      http://www.mjames.org/ultimatecal.html

      CHECK OUT MARK'S Bay Shore Groups - Mondays:
      *Mondays April 25 - May 2, 9, 16, 23 - Still Space
      @ http://www.mjames.org/groups.html

      CHECK OUT MARK'S DANCE ZONE:
      *Sat May 7 - 9:00pm -1:00am
      @ http://www.mjames.org/zone.html