902Friday - 12/28 - TGIF - Pre New Years Eve Dance @ BNL !

  • Mark
    Dec 26, 2012
      Friday - 12/28 - TGIF - Pre New Years Eve Dance @ BNL !

      Let's make our Dance on Friday at Brookhaven Lab a special
      -- HOLIDAY PARTY !!
      -- DRESS TO IMPRESS !
      -- DRESS TO HAVE FUN !!!

      Enjoy the dance floor as we bid goodbye to year 2012 and welcome the coming of year 2013!

      In the spirit of the holidays, feel free to bring cookies, pies, chips or whatever you wanna share with your friends!

      Mark James and Karen Lupo teaching Rumba and DJing as well

      TGIF @ Brookhaven: Friday, Dec. 28, 2012

      Place: North Ballroom, Brookhaven Center, Brookhaven National Laboratory - Exit 68 - North off LIE, NY
      (Note: This event is open to the general public)

      Schedule:
      5:30 - 7:00 pm, Beginner Classes (Instructor: Rich Filiberto)
      7:00 - 7:30, Directed practice and general warm-up dancing
      7:30 - 8:30, Dance lesson: "RUMBA" with Mark James and Karen Lupo
      8:30 - 11:30, General dancing

      Dance Mix - WCS, Ballroom, Latin, ECS, Hustle,
      Admission: $10 per person - (Note: If you wish, you may attend the beginners classes at 5:30 pm, no extra charge)

      Note: Liquor and other drinks are available at the Brookhaven Center Bar - last call at 9:00 pm - please buy your drinks ahead of time.
      See you Friday, 12/28/12