Labview 8.5 148U stuck at 30-2 in the Block Diagram

  • Nick
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 10, 2012
      Probably something I am doing wrong but I am having problems
      wiring the >0 to the case selector.
      It will just not work for me.
      Everything else appears to OK
      Any help appreciated

      Thanks
    • ultimaserial
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 11, 2012
        Never used 8.5, maybe it has a bug? Can you repeat it in Labview 9 (you can download a trial version to verify it)?