Welcome to the Universal Life Church Christian Fellowship (ULCCF) Yahoo email discussion group !!!
The ULCF is an ecumenical, interdenominational, Christian ministry and one resource among many for disciples who seek ever more intimate communion with Christ within the household of faith, and who seek to engage the world in loving witness as ambassadors of God's Kingdom.
The ULCCF, although an independent ministry, is an integral part of the Universal Life Church with a definite Christian orientation. The ULCCF strives to uphold and promote the two basic tenets of the Universal Life Church, and especially to serve as a Spiritual home for those Christians who seek a fellowship unfettered by denominational bias but founded on traditional Biblical Christian doctrines and morals. The ULCF believes "in essentials unity; in non-essentials, liberty; in all things, love."
While everyone is welcome to fellowship in this group, as our name and purpose indicate, the tenor of the discussions in this group is Christian oriented. Regardless of the personal religious persuasion, bashing of individuals or religious beliefs, whether Christian or not, will not be allowed. We ask that the following guidelines be observed in the discussions:
- Respect each person's difference in religious beliefs, including the differences in doctrine, style and personality of other Christians;
- Only speak in edifying ways in regards to others, regardless of their religious persuasion, including Christian ministers, ministries, and the Body of Christ at large;
- Treat all with whom we come into contact as we would like to be treated.
More info at the ULCCF Website
- Jan 26, 2000
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.