RE: [ukusa_gateway] Taken a few steps backwards!

  • Ben Wilkinson
    Message 1 of 21 , Dec 2, 2012

      Success!!!

      The JP23 was between pins 2 and 3.   I’ve changed it to 1 and 2,.   First time around it didn’t make any difference, but I took cbus power off the PCI and then re-powered up.   Now everything is synching and the cbus page says ‘Running ok’.   There are a few things I’ll have to check out (eg some of the  lights are alternating between yellow and red every time a page is updated (lights are on all the time) and there are some weird lighting effects – but these are probably due to my programming which had tons of debug stuff in.

      So problem is solved.  Many thanks for your help and patience!

      Ben