Latest firmware

  • Paul Gale
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 16, 2008
      Latest firmware

      Kevin,

      Im still running the version of b21 that you did for me just wondering if youve released a later version yet?

      Cheers,

      Paul.

    • Kevin Hawkins
      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 16, 2008
        Obvious first question.. is the pre-release version you have working as
        expected ??

        I haven't released a new beta yet as I still have some other aspects
        that I need to tidy up but there is a slightly later pre-release than
        the vesion you have . IIRC it alters the way you store UID's in HV's
        lighting table (so they exactly match the heartbeat ones) and also fixes
        a bug that crept in somewhere causing the state of a light to get stuck
        on or off in the xAP event messages. As you don't use this aspect though
        you may not have experienced it and the update won't add anything new
        for you.

        I hope to post a new version shortly - currently I am not aware of any
        bugs or issues though... apart from the one above and Max's web server
        weirdness. The chaanges are only a slight alteration in startup and
        synching - as well as the support of xAP BSC devices within HV

        Kevin

        Paul Gale wrote:

        > Kevin,
        >
        > I’m still running the version of b21 that you did for me – just
        > wondering if you’ve released a later version yet?
        >
        > Cheers,
        >
        > Paul.

      • Paul Gale
        Message 3 of 12 , Mar 16, 2008
          Yes it's fine. I seem to need to reboot the gateway a couple of times after the PCI has been plugged into the PC for toolkit use - but that's not confirmed (a few times HV hasn't responded properly after only a single reboot it seems). Something odd is going on but not confirmed the problem yet.

          I wasn't looking for any particular update, just remembered you said an update was coming a number of weeks ago - had some time today to do a bit more playing...

          Paul.

        • Phil Harris
          Message 4 of 12 , Mar 16, 2008
            I wish I had a house so that I could dig mine out of storage and give it a
            whirl... :-(

            Phil

            database 2938 (20080311) __________

            http://www.eset.com
          • Paul Gale
            Message 5 of 12 , Mar 16, 2008
              Argos do a great "Wendy House" ! ;)

              Paul.

            • Phil Harris
              Message 6 of 12 , Mar 17, 2008
                BAH ... Humbug!

                Phil

              • Paul Gale
                Message 7 of 12 , Mar 17, 2008
                  ... I can just see you pouring imaginary tea for your teddies, sat in one of those! ;)

                  Paul.

                • Phil Harris
                  Message 8 of 12 , Mar 17, 2008
                    ...then you are a very sick and twisted man!

                    Phil

                  • Gary Tall
                    Message 9 of 12 , Mar 17, 2008
                    • Phil Harris