New file uploaded to ukusa_gateway

  • ukusa_gateway@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 1, 2007
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the ukusa_gateway
      group.

      File : /Firmware .bin files/BETA 01 B16.bin
      Uploaded by : ukusaconsulting <lists@...>
      Description : Beta 01 ver 16 for all gateway versions

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      ukusaconsulting <lists@...>
    • ukusa_gateway@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 24, 2007
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the ukusa_gateway
        group.

        File : /Firmware .bin files/BETA 01 B17.bin
        Uploaded by : ukusaconsulting <lists@...>
        Description : For all gateways - lots of changes so please report any issues. There will be an accompanying notes/changes info posted to list shortly

        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 23, 2007
          Hello,

          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the ukusa_gateway
          group.

          File : /Firmware .bin files/BETA 01 B18.bin
          Uploaded by : ukusaconsulting <lists@...>
          Description : Beta 1 ver 18 for all gateways ( see group announcement)

          You can access this file at the URL:

          Regards,

          ukusaconsulting <lists@...>
        • Kevin Hawkins
          Message 4 of 10 , Sep 23, 2007
            I have posted Beta 1 v18 as I'm a bit snowed under at the moment and I
            wanted to get something out for comment - it may have more 'rough
            edges' than previous betas so do let me know if you find anything.

            I'm particularly interested in how long it takes from the start of the
            C-Bus synchronisation ( Class=xAP.Debug Debug=A:C-Bus Start) to
            getting a xAPBSC.info report with levels for >all< C-Bus groups - or
            all Custom Lights updated in HV if you dont use xAP.

            On my system "A:C-Bus Start" to "Running OK" takes less than 1 second
            and then within 1 minute I have all group levels reported. If anyone
            sees a state of C:C-Bus Synch state remaining for more than a few
            seconds do let me know, or indeed message whilst running - apart from
            "Running OK" !

            Kevin

            --- In ukusa_gateway@yahoogroups.com, ukusa_gateway@yahoogroups.com
            wrote:

            > Hello,

            > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the ukusa_gateway
            > group.
            >
            > File : /Firmware .bin files/BETA 01 B18.bin
            > Uploaded by : ukusaconsulting <lists@...>
            > Description : Beta 1 ver 18 for all gateways ( see group
            announcement)

            > You can access this file at the URL:

            > Regards,
            >
            > ukusaconsulting <lists@...>

          • Kevin Hawkins
            Message 5 of 10 , Sep 23, 2007
              Mark K - I don't expect this to resolve the startup synchronisation
              issue you are reporting.as I have been unable to duplicate it here and
              so I do need to work through it with you. When you do have a few
              moments to get me the info I need and try a few things then we'll get
              you going I'm sure....

              Kevin Hawkins wrote:
              > I have posted Beta 1 v18 as I'm a bit snowed under at the moment and I
              > wanted to get something out for comment - it may have more 'rough
              > edges' than previous betas so do let me know if you find anything.
              >
              > I'm particularly interested in how long it takes from the start of the
              > C-Bus synchronisation ( Class=xAP.Debug Debug=A:C-Bus Start) to
              > getting a xAPBSC.info report with levels for >all< C-Bus groups - or
              > all Custom Lights updated in HV if you dont use xAP.
              >
              > On my system "A:C-Bus Start" to "Running OK" takes less than 1 second
              > and then within 1 minute I have all group levels reported. If anyone
              > sees a state of C:C-Bus Synch state remaining for more than a few
              > seconds do let me know, or indeed message whilst running - apart from
              > "Running OK" !
              >
              > Kevin
              >

              > --- In ukusa_gateway@yahoogroups.com, ukusa_gateway@yahoogroups.com
              > wrote:
              >
              >> Hello,
              >>
              >> This email message is a notification to let you know that
              >> a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the ukusa_gateway
              >> group.
              >>
              >> File : /Firmware .bin files/BETA 01 B18.bin
              >> Uploaded by : ukusaconsulting <lists@...>
              >> Description : Beta 1 ver 18 for all gateways ( see group
              >>
              > announcement)
              >
              >> You can access this file at the URL:

              >> To learn more about file sharing for your group, please visit:
              >> http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/files
              >>
              >> Regards,
              >>
              >> ukusaconsulting <lists@...>
              >>

              > Yahoo! Groups Links

            • Mark Kenny
              Message 6 of 10 , Sep 24, 2007
                Hi Kevin

                I will load the new firmware this evening and see what results I get. To be honest, if I am the only one with this problem I wouldn't want you to waste too much time on it, as it could be something with my pci interface and the work around is no great hardship.

                Regards
                Mark

                Kevin Hawkins wrote:
                > I have posted Beta 1 v18 as I'm a bit snowed under at the moment and I
                > wanted to get something out for comment - it may have more 'rough
                > edges' than previous betas so do let me know if you find anything.
                >
                > I'm particularly interested in how long it takes from the start of the
                > C-Bus synchronisation ( Class=xAP.Debug Debug=A:C-Bus Start) to
                > getting a xAPBSC.info report with levels for >all< C-Bus groups - or
                > all Custom Lights updated in HV if you dont use xAP.
                >
                > On my system "A:C-Bus Start" to "Running OK" takes less than 1 second
                > and then within 1 minute I have all group levels reported. If anyone
                > sees a state of C:C-Bus Synch state remaining for more than a few
                > seconds do let me know, or indeed message whilst running - apart from
                > "Running OK" !
                >
                > Kevin
                >

                > --- In ukusa_gateway@ yahoogroups. com, ukusa_gateway@ yahoogroups. com
                > wrote:
                >
                >> Hello,
                >>
                >> This email message is a notification to let you know that
                >> a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the ukusa_gateway
                >> group.
                >>
                >> File : /Firmware .bin files/BETA 01 B18.bin
                >> Uploaded by : ukusaconsulting <lists@...>
                >> Description : Beta 1 ver 18 for all gateways ( see group
                >>
                > announcement)
                >
                >> You can access this file at the URL:
                >>

                > http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/ukusa_ gateway/files/ Firmware% 20.bin%20files/ BETA%2001% 20B18.bin
                >

                >> To learn more about file sharing for your group, please visit:
                >> http://help. yahoo.com/ help/us/groups/ files
                >>
                >> Regards,
                >>
                >> ukusaconsulting <lists@...>
                >>

                > Yahoo! Groups Links

                http://www.eset.com
              • Kevin Hawkins
                Message 7 of 10 , Sep 24, 2007
                  Ahh but I like things to work - all the time - everytime ;-)

                  At the moment I only send a request for 'all levels' and then update
                  them as they arrive - if some of my requests are missed, aren't reported
                  (unlikely) , or are missed by me when sent then they wont be requested
                  again for around 10 minutes. What I can do is check that when I ask for
                  all of them that I do indeed receive them all and if not just re-request
                  the missing ones. That's a bit more of a change than I made in this
                  beta but obviously sensible to implement. It's not however what I
                  think is happening with your setup

                  What appeears more likely is that the PCI may not be correctly being
                  initialised into a mode that reports the 'state' (rather than 'level' )
                  status. Running C-Bus toolkit certainly takes the PCI out of this mode
                  but restarting my gateway (by power cycling) should work. You must
                  always power cycle the gateway when you first attach the PCI (C-Bus)
                  cable to it. One the PCI mode is correctly set then 'state' is sent
                  automatically every 3 seconds by C-Bus and until I receive it I don't
                  even poll for levels as it tells me which groups I need to check. The
                  fact that you appear to hang at the C:C-Bus Synch state would indicate
                  this . When you do get the opportunity to send me a sequence of xAP
                  messages showing the gateway right from startup, and for a couple of
                  minutes afterwards I can deduce more.

                  Kevin

                  Message 8 of 10 , Oct 20, 2007
                    Hello,

                    a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the ukusa_gateway
                    group.

                    File : /Firmware .bin files/BETA 01 B19.bin
                    Uploaded by : ukusaconsulting <yahoogroupskh@...>
                    Description : This is a maintenance release with no major new features. Has different C-Bus synch startup algorithm to resolve or help identify any delayed CB synch issues. xAP.BSC query and wildcarding fixes. HV BSC device support fixes, Tolerates HV schedule uploads.