      From: ukusa_gateway@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ukusa_gateway@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Ben Wilkinson
      Sent: 30 November 2012 18:55
      To: ukusa_gateway@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [ukusa_gateway] Taken a few steps backwards!

      HI Kevin,

      Thanks for the quick reply.   I am using the serial interface.   I have a feeling this might have been happening for some time as I can’t remember ever having seen the state of the CBus lights (although as I’ve never needed it until now, might have been there before).   All commands to the interface are working though (I did get the scene setting triggers working after I wrote first).   So I can control the whole CBus – just can’t see status of anything.   I’ll check the cables to the RS232, but I think they look good at least.

      &! nbsp;

      Ben