      From: ukusa_gateway@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ukusa_gateway@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Gavin Hill
      Sent: 26 November 2012 11:10
      To: ukusa_gateway@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [ukusa_gateway] DLT and Saturn Scenes in the Gateway

      Ben, I'm a C-Bus novice too, but I have seen on a PAC, TS or Wiser you can define a scene and then tell that scene to be triggered by a group.  So "Watch TV" scene could be triggered by a lighting group "100 - Trigger TV" being set from 0 to 255 (OFF to ON).  When that lighting group is activated, the scene in the TS/PAC/Wiser is triggered.  This could be what KEvin was referring to.  I've never seen the approach you are following where a different scene is triggered based on the level of a lighting group - I didn't know this was possible (and from your experiement it's not).

      Gavin.

      On 26 November 2012 12:46, Ben Wilkinson <ben@...> wrote:

      The room I’m doing this for has about 20 light circuits and if I try to do this individually via HV, there will be buffer overflow problems (at least I expect there will be).   So I think without this scene capability, I wouldn’t be able to do HV controlled lights at all.   I’m even struggling to fit the scenes within the Saturn switch (although I think there might be ways to overcome this using remote triggering).

      My next challenge will be recognising when a light switch has been pushed manually and automating a different scene when this is done.

      Ben