649RE: [ukusa_gateway] DLT and Saturn Scenes in the Gateway

  • Ben Wilkinson
    Nov 23, 2012

      Thanks for this Kevin.

      I’ve read up on triggering, though not sure I understand it entirely yet.

      I see that Triggering uses a different application (202 as far as I can tell), so does this mean I set up a light with 202 as ‘extra data’ in HV?   If so, how do I get the gateway to send the correct trigger for each scene?   I guess it’s made up of the group address somehow, but also needs something to reference the scene number in the DLT or Saturn switch.   Is there something which documents this?

      Thanks again

      Ben