Re: Cervarix one dead, several classmates ill !!

  • tuesday1st
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 29, 2009

      --- In uksurvivors@yahoogroups.com, "bob_fid2000" <bob_fid2000@...> wrote:

      > It's a tough choice for any parent to make. Did you know they were trying to push Gardasil on boys in the US?
      >
      > I kid you not.
      >
      > I smell a rat Cyndi - and not the rat poison that these vaccines contain either [because they do, you know]
      >

      > Fid

      If you're so concerned about this issue and want to raise awareness – wouldn't it make more sense to put links to relevant factual research, pharmacological information (including chemical ingredients) and medically based articles and websites here - so active members and those lurking and reading, could make informed choices - instead just posting flippant scaremongering statements, sensationalizing and quoting "facts" out of context and directing people to your website.

      People could get the impression that you think your point of view, your blog (where "fact" and fiction are interwoven to express your opinion), condemning GSK and your viewer hit ratings are far more important that the actual issue!

      Tues

    • bob_fid2000
      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 29, 2009
        Dear Mardi,

        Haven't you already been told about trying to control what people write on this forum?

        Do you want me to run my blog posts by you before I publish them now, it certainly would appear that way?

        I'll throw a link up for you later regarding the 'factual and pharmacological information' so active members and those lurking and reading can make their own minds up.

        Does that make you feel better, make you feel in control?

        Fid

        --- In uksurvivors@yahoogroups.com, "tuesday1st" <tuesday1st@...> wrote:

        > --- In uksurvivors@yahoogroups.com, "bob_fid2000" <bob_fid2000@>
        > wrote:
        > >
        > > It's a tough choice for any parent to make. Did you know they were
        > trying to push Gardasil on boys in the US?
        > >
        > > I kid you not.
        > >
        > > I smell a rat Cyndi - and not the rat poison that these vaccines
        > contain either [because they do, you know]
        > >

        > > Fid
        >

        > If you're so concerned about this issue and want to raise awareness
        > – wouldn't it make more sense to put links to relevant factual
        > research, pharmacological information (including chemical ingredients)
        > and medically based articles and websites here - so active members and
        > those lurking and reading, could make informed choices - instead just
        > posting flippant scaremongering statements, sensationalizing and quoting
        > "facts" out of context and directing people to your website.
        >
        > People could get the impression that you think your point of view, your
        > blog (where "fact" and fiction are interwoven to express your
        > opinion), condemning GSK and your viewer hit ratings are far more
        > important that the actual issue!
        >
        > Tues
        >

        > > --- In uksurvivors@yahoogroups.com, Cynders Cardell ccynders@ wrote:
        > > >
        > > > I understand Bob ,but all 4 girls have had 1st stage cervical
        > abnormal smears .
        > > > So ,there's another angle.
        > > > Eldest was more unfortunate ,hers had travelled and she had to have
        > a hysterectomy very young , but luckily she'd had her babies very early
        > in between sitting her nurses degree papers.
        > > > Then it was a rerun with the others ,but these were thankfully cured
        > with (not very nice) treatment.And they've all gone on to have their
        > babies without serious problems .
        > > > Having 9 grandchildren is a lovely feeling ,(well it is until Xmas
        > LOL)
        > > >

        > > > From Cynders in Cornish heaven. :-0)
        > > >

        > > > ________________________________

      • Cynders Cardell
        Message 3 of 11 , Sep 29, 2009
          Ignoring is the best way.  :-0)

            Animated avatar 100x100
          From Cynders in Cornish heaven. :-0)

          Haven't you already been told about trying to control what people write on this forum?

          Do you want me to run my blog posts by you before I publish them now, it certainly would appear that way?

          I'll throw a link up for you later regarding the 'factual and pharmacological information' so active members and those lurking and reading can make their own minds up.

          Does that make you feel better, make you feel in control?

          Fid

          --- In uksurvivors@ yahoogroups. com, "tuesday1st" <tuesday1st@ ...> wrote:

          > --- In uksurvivors@ yahoogroups. com, "bob_fid2000" <bob_fid2000@ >
          > wrote:
          > >
          > > It's a tough choice for any parent to make. Did you know they were
          > trying to push Gardasil on boys in the US?
          > >
          > > I kid you not.
          > >
          > > I smell a rat Cyndi - and not the rat poison that these vaccines
          > contain either [because they do, you know]
          > >

          > > Fid
          >

          > If you're so concerned about this issue and want to raise awareness
          > – wouldn't it make more sense to put links to relevant factual
          > research, pharmacological information (including chemical ingredients)
          > and medically based articles and websites here - so active members and
          > those lurking and reading, could make informed choices - instead just
          > posting flippant scaremongering statements, sensationalizing and quoting
          > "facts" out of context and directing people to your website.
          >
          > People could get the impression that you think your point of view, your
          > blog (where "fact" and fiction are interwoven to express your
          > opinion), condemning GSK and your viewer hit ratings are far more
          > important that the actual issue!
          >
          > Tues
          >

          > > --- In uksurvivors@ yahoogroups. com, Cynders Cardell ccynders@ wrote:
          > > >
          > > > I understand Bob ,but all 4 girls have had 1st stage cervical
          > abnormal smears .
          > > > So ,there's another angle.
          > > > Eldest was more unfortunate ,hers had travelled and she had to have
          > a hysterectomy very young , but luckily she'd had her babies very early
          > in between sitting her nurses degree papers.
          > > > Then it was a rerun with the others ,but these were thankfully cured
          > with (not very nice) treatment.And they've all gone on to have their
          > babies without serious problems .
          > > > Having 9 grandchildren is a lovely feeling ,(well it is until Xmas
          > LOL)
          > > >

          > > > From Cynders in Cornish heaven. :-0)
          > > >

          > > > ____________ _________ _________ __

          Recent Activity