Further common gossip direct from the desk of UK Seroxat Solicitor?

  • jeremy9282
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 13, 2009

      There you are Jill

      Further common gossip direct from the desk of the UK Seroxat Solicitor ?

      Tomorrow I'll send a letter to David Engel, Partner Addleshaw Goddard, Solicitors for GSK & a copy to Mark Harvey, Partner Hugh James, Solicitors for the Seroxat User Group.

      A further copy will be sent to the Law Society.

      Naturally as list owner of SSRI Crusaders causes me considerable distress to be considered as an ally of any pharmacutical company engaged in the manufacture of psychiatric medication.

      Frankly Jill I view Mr Harvey's 15/07/2005 comment as the workings of a sick person.

      Notwithstanding my above comments, by writing to the above parties & their professional society I would hope the matter would be cleared up fairly soon.

      Jeremy

      Date: 15/07/2005 16:33:05
      Subject: RE: So who's team are you on ????

      I will only continue to deal with GSK through their lawyers not through their quisling.

    • Jill Goble
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 13, 2009
        Hi Jeremy

        I don't even know who Mark Harvey is and I don't know about the Seroxat campaign except in passing.

        And the mail below doesn't seem to say anything anyway.

        And without the allegations I saw about you being on this list it is a little pointless you defending yourself against them isn't it.

        It is not my business to put those allegations up here.

        And despite Silvis thinking otherwise I do not have to censor what I read and who I write with offlist either.

        Bye for Now

        Jill

        Date: 15/07/2005 16:33:05

        I will only continue to deal with GSK through their lawyers not through their quisling.

        --
        Join Creative Cafe
        http://creativecafe.org.uk