Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.
 

A message from my children.

Expand Messages
  • Bob
    This goes out to all the members of UK Survivors. It is a message from two of my children. I end the message. I post this in the hope that members who do not
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 28, 2008
      This goes out to all the members of UK Survivors.

      It is a message from two of my children. I end the message.

      I post this in the hope that members who do not post on here and
      maybe those that do, will have a quite word with Mr. Jeremy Bryce.

      I also post it in the hope that Yahoo Groups will see what damage
      this man is doing to my boys.

      As you know Bryce set up a blog. Because he will never answer my
      questions I counteracted by setting up a blog where I answered his
      accusations. http://jeremybryce.blogspot.com

      Here's the postfrom two of my boys. I will be diseminating this
      throughout the Internet just as Jeremy Bryce has done with his
      unfounded accusations about me.

      ----

      Dear Mr Bryce.

      I am Dad's eldest son, 23. I am the son of Bob Fiddaman. Dad has told
      us not to mention our names because you may search through internet
      archives and find something about us all that you may twist to suit
      your warped mind.

      I am 23 years of age and consider myself to be more mature than
      yourself. You are 55 years of age and acting like some petulant
      school child.

      Let me put you straight on a few things Jeremy aka Morse.

      Dad has answered 6 of your questions on this blog that he has had to
      set up because you continue to post lies about him. You said he was a
      benefit cheat because you thought he was selling DVD's. Dad has
      already proved you wrong on this point with his post here -
      http://jeremybryce.blogspot.com/2008/08/bootleg-trading.html

      Another of your claims was dad had Osteoathritis yet could still
      duckwalk to AC/DC music.

      Once again, my dad proved you wrong with this post -
      http://jeremybryce.blogspot.com/2008/08/acdc-duck-walk.html

      You claimed my dad had no wheelchair in Bangkok with the photo you
      have of him. Why would he need a wheelchair? Why have you got a photo
      of him? Having a disability does not mean you need a wheelchair. If
      you knew the other disabilities my dad has perhaps you would have
      asked him instead of assuming. My dad tells me that you are not
      prepared to debate with him though.

      You also want to know how my dad afforded his trip to Australia. Why?

      To mention my dads name in a post you wrote on your forum that
      mentioned my surname with Gary Glitter was a truly awful thing to do.
      Do you regret doing that?

      Here's my brother.

      Hello,

      I am 19. Why are you saying my dad is a racist and a benefit cheat?
      Why did you say things about him and a child molester in the same
      sentence? Do you realise that me and my brothers have the same
      surname? Why do you continue to write about him when he has proved
      you wrong. I have just read some of your work that you posted in 2003
      on that forum. Dad won't let me talk about it on here but I want to
      cos you are talking about my dad. I cant beleive that you are 55. Our
      other brother isn't here today, he is 18.

      I stop at dads and am concerned that you might come here because you
      know dads address and have posted it. Yes dad posted it on his blog
      two years ago but why have you posted it again on your blog?

      I want you to write to me cos i am worried that you might come to
      dads when he is not here especially after reading about when you had
      police pull guns on you. My dad wont let me give you my email
      address. Dad wont let me say anymore. Your an evil man Jeremy.

      ---

      So there you have it Bryce.

      You have scared the shit out of my sons. They came here to see me
      today after reading my blog and the harassment you are causing me.

      Who is this man dad?, they said.

      Why does he write these things about you dad?

      Why is a 55 year old man doing this when he has been affected by
      antidepressants dad?

      A word of warning... and this has been given the all clear by the
      police.. If you ever step foot near me or my children you will regret
      it.

      Your vile posts continue.

      This post will be disseminated across the Internet, if only for the
      safety of my children and to clear their name as well as mine.

      You really are twisted and have caused untold damage not only to me
      but to my children with the same name as well.

      I hope your children get to see this post.

      To the majority of members on here, you are a good bunch who know
      doubt found this forum to be helpful. I have no issues with any of
      you other than this 55 year old man who continues to post lies about
      me.



      Bob Fiddaman
    • tuesday1st
      Hi Bob – sorry I didn t know you d sneaked back in again - so now I can write to you directly – Firstly Bob … sorry but using your children … is one
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 28, 2008

        Hi Bob – sorry I didn't know you'd sneaked back in again - so now I can write to you directly –

         

        Firstly Bob … sorry but using your children … is one the most appalling actions I've seen taken by anyone on the forums …

         

        I don't know what you were trying to achieve by doing it – but it does give the impression of someone who will stoop to any depths to achieve their own objectives ….

         

        but –

         

        as you have brought them into this – and as they are actually more adult than child –

         

        Perhaps you should show them some respect, integrity and discernment - and show them all the posts involved - not just the ones you've chosen to show them. 

         

        They'll look anyway - now they know where too!!!

         

        In your   `son's'   letter - he say's you don't use a wheel chair ……….

         

        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/uksurvivors/message/35076

         

        "………..

        You claimed my dad had no wheelchair in Bangkok with the photo you
        have of him. Why would he need a wheelchair? Why have you got a photo
        of him? Having a disability does not mean you need a wheelchair.

        ……."

         

        in fact he actually asks - why would you need a wheelchair !?!   

         

        Sadly - what your son seems totally oblivious to – is that the picture and comment about you not having a wheelchair - appeared on the Bobfiddaman blogspot – after you posted the following  

         

        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/uksurvivors/message/34873

         

        "I suppose people in wheelchairs are not allowed to travel now Jeremy?
        The logic of your argument is paper thin."

         

        implying - you do need to use a wheelchair!  

         

        Which is obviously where the poster got the information from …...

         

        and no doubt this was also written and posted to succour support from people here by making yourself appear more of a disabled victim than you are!

         

        Your logic and arguments appear to be transparent … all smoke and mirrors!

         

        I'll let the lurkers and posters on here make up their own minds.

         

        Tues

         

        BTW - I'm going off line now and will be away until tomorrow evening - when I will reply to your other posts and any responses to the two I have just posted.   

      • Dixie Dean
        Goes for me too Tuesday   dixie ... From: tuesday1st Subject: [uksurvivors] Re: A message from my children. To:
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 28, 2008
          Goes for me too Tuesday
           
          dixie

          --- On Fri, 8/29/08, tuesday1st <tuesday1st@...> wrote:
          From: tuesday1st <tuesday1st@...>
          Subject: [uksurvivors] Re: A message from my children.
          To: uksurvivors@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Friday, August 29, 2008, 1:31 AM

          Hi Bob – sorry I didn't know you'd sneaked back in again - so now I can write to you directly –

           

          Firstly Bob … sorry but using your children … is one the most appalling actions I've seen taken by anyone on the forums …

           

          I don't know what you were trying to achieve by doing it – but it does give the impression of someone who will stoop to any depths to achieve their own objectives ….

           

          but –

           

          as you have brought them into this – and as they are actually more adult than child –

           

          Perhaps you should show them some respect, integrity and discernment - and show them all the posts involved - not just the ones you've chosen to show them. 

           

          They'll look anyway - now they know where too!!!

           

          In your   `son's'   letter - he say's you don't use a wheel chair ……….

           

          http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/uksurvivor s/message/ 35076

           

          "………..

          You claimed my dad had no wheelchair in Bangkok with the photo you
          have of him. Why would he need a wheelchair? Why have you got a photo
          of him? Having a disability does not mean you need a wheelchair.

          ……."

           

          in fact he actually asks - why would you need a wheelchair !?!   

           

          Sadly - what your son seems totally oblivious to – is that the picture and comment about you not having a wheelchair - appeared on the Bobfiddaman blogspot – after you posted the following  

           

          http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/uksurvivor s/message/ 34873

           

          "I suppose people in wheelchairs are not allowed to travel now Jeremy?
          The logic of your argument is paper thin."

           

          implying - you do need to use a wheelchair!  

           

          Which is obviously where the poster got the information from …...

           

          and no doubt this was also written and posted to succour support from people here by making yourself appear more of a disabled victim than you are!

           

          Your logic and arguments appear to be transparent … all smoke and mirrors!

           

          I'll let the lurkers and posters on here make up their own minds.

           

          Tues

           

          BTW - I'm going off line now and will be away until tomorrow evening - when I will reply to your other posts and any responses to the two I have just posted.   


        • tuesday1st
          ... Cyndi and Dixie Thank you : ) and sorry I didn t responded last night when I said I would be back on line. Two long days and a very late night took it s
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 30, 2008


            --- In uksurvivors@yahoogroups.com, Dixie Dean <boddhi5@...> wrote:
            >
            > Goes for me too Tuesday

            >Dixie

            --- In uksurvivors@yahoogroups.com, Cornishcynders <cyndi2001uk@...> wrote:

            >  

            > Very well said Tuesday ,I was thinking it but you said it perfectly.

             

             

            Cyndi and Dixie

             

            Thank you : )   

             

            and sorry I didn't responded last night when I said I would be back on line.  Two long days and a very late night took it's toll and I was too exhausted to even put a short sentence together  lol  now I've written the one above I realize just how tired I was : )  - and your support means all the more because I know your own situations are just as exhaustive on energy, emotion and time. : )

             

            Although Bob hasn't commented or responded to either of my posts - he is still on the members list.  Whether he's waiting for me to reply to his other post or waiting for some other reason I don't know!  But as I said I would respond / reply to his posts I will sometime today – I just hope it doesn't annoy the members who are obviously fed up with the subject matter.  : ) 

             

            Tues

            > --- On Fri, 8/29/08, tuesday1st tuesday1st@... wrote:
            >
            > From: tuesday1st tuesday1st@...
            > Subject: [uksurvivors] Re: A message from my children.
            > To: uksurvivors@yahoogroups.com
            > Date: Friday, August 29, 2008, 1:31 AM


            > Hi Bob – sorry I didn't know you'd sneaked back in again - so now I can write to you directly –
            >  
            > Firstly Bob … sorry but using your children … is one the most appalling actions I've seen taken by anyone on the forums …
            >  
            > I don't know what you were trying to achieve by doing it – but it does give the impression of someone who will stoop to any depths to achieve their own objectives ….
            >  
            > but –
            >  
            > as you have brought them into this – and as they are actually more adult than child –
            >  
            > Perhaps you should show them some respect, integrity and discernment - and show them all the posts involved - not just the ones you've chosen to show them. 
            >  
            > They'll look anyway - now they know where too!!!
            >  
            > In your   `son's'   letter - he say's you don't use a wheel chair ……….
            >  
            > http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/uksurvivor s/message/ 35076
            >  
            > "………..
            > You claimed my dad had no wheelchair in Bangkok with the photo you
            > have of him. Why would he need a wheelchair? Why have you got a photo
            > of him? Having a disability does not mean you need a wheelchair.
            > ……."
            >  
            > in fact he actually asks - why would you need a wheelchair !?!   
            >  
            > Sadly - what your son seems totally oblivious to – is that the picture and comment about you not having a wheelchair - appeared on the Bobfiddaman blogspot – after you posted the following  
            >  
            > http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/uksurvivor s/message/ 34873
            >  
            > "I suppose people in wheelchairs are not allowed to travel now Jeremy?
            > The logic of your argument is paper thin."
            >  
            > implying - you do need to use a wheelchair!  
            >  
            > Which is obviously where the poster got the information from …...
            >  
            > and no doubt this was also written and posted to succour support from people here by making yourself appear more of a disabled victim than you are!
            >  
            > Your logic and arguments appear to be transparent … all smoke and mirrors!
            >  
            > I'll let the lurkers and posters on here make up their own minds.
            >  
            > Tues
            >  
            > BTW - I'm going off line now and will be away until tomorrow evening - when I will reply to your other posts and any responses to the two I have just posted.   
            >

          • Dixie Dean
            Leave it Tuesday Bob craves attention.   Now we ve told him what he is ignore him, and before long he ll go away dixie ... From: tuesday1st
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 30, 2008
              Leave it Tuesday

              Bob craves attention.   Now we've told him what he is ignore him, and before long he'll go away

              dixie

              --- On Sat, 8/30/08, tuesday1st <tuesday1st@...> wrote:
              From: tuesday1st <tuesday1st@...>
              Subject: [uksurvivors] Re: A message from my children.
              To: uksurvivors@yahoogroups.com
              Date: Saturday, August 30, 2008, 7:36 AM


              --- In uksurvivors@ yahoogroups. com, Dixie Dean <boddhi5@...> wrote:
              >
              > Goes for me too Tuesday

              >Dixie

              --- In uksurvivors@ yahoogroups. com, Cornishcynders <cyndi2001uk@ ....> wrote:

              >  

              > Very well said Tuesday ,I was thinking it but you said it perfectly.

               

               

              Cyndi and Dixie

               

              Thank you : )   

               

              and sorry I didn't responded last night when I said I would be back on line.  Two long days and a very late night took it's toll and I was too exhausted to even put a short sentence together  lol  now I've written the one above I realize just how tired I was : )  - and your support means all the more because I know your own situations are just as exhaustive on energy, emotion and time. : )

               

              Although Bob hasn't commented or responded to either of my posts - he is still on the members list.  Whether he's waiting for me to reply to his other post or waiting for some other reason I don't know!  But as I said I would respond / reply to his posts I will sometime today – I just hope it doesn't annoy the members who are obviously fed up with the subject matter.  : ) 

               

              Tues

              > --- On Fri, 8/29/08, tuesday1st tuesday1st@. .. wrote:
              >
              > From: tuesday1st tuesday1st@. ..
              > Subject: [uksurvivors] Re: A message from my children.
              > To: uksurvivors@ yahoogroups. com
              > Date: Friday, August 29, 2008, 1:31 AM


              > Hi Bob – sorry I didn't know you'd sneaked back in again - so now I can write to you directly –
              >  
              > Firstly Bob … sorry but using your children … is one the most appalling actions I've seen taken by anyone on the forums …
              >  
              > I don't know what you were trying to achieve by doing it – but it does give the impression of someone who will stoop to any depths to achieve their own objectives ….
              >  
              > but –
              >  
              > as you have brought them into this – and as they are actually more adult than child –
              >  
              > Perhaps you should show them some respect, integrity and discernment - and show them all the posts involved - not just the ones you've chosen to show them. 
              >  
              > They'll look anyway - now they know where too!!!
              >  
              > In your   `son's'   letter - he say's you don't use a wheel chair ……….
              >  
              > http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/uksurvivor s/message/ 35076
              >  
              > "………..
              > You claimed my dad had no wheelchair in Bangkok with the photo you
              > have of him. Why would he need a wheelchair? Why have you got a photo
              > of him? Having a disability does not mean you need a wheelchair.
              > ……."
              >  
              > in fact he actually asks - why would you need a wheelchair !?!   
              >  
              > Sadly - what your son seems totally oblivious to – is that the picture and comment about you not having a wheelchair - appeared on the Bobfiddaman blogspot – after you posted the following  
              >  
              > http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/uksurvivor s/message/ 34873
              >  
              > "I suppose people in wheelchairs are not allowed to travel now Jeremy?
              > The logic of your argument is paper thin."
              >  
              > implying - you do need to use a wheelchair!  
              >  
              > Which is obviously where the poster got the information from …...
              >  
              > and no doubt this was also written and posted to succour support from people here by making yourself appear more of a disabled victim than you are!
              >  
              > Your logic and arguments appear to be transparent … all smoke and mirrors!
              >  
              > I'll let the lurkers and posters on here make up their own minds.
              >  
              > Tues
              >  
              > BTW - I'm going off line now and will be away until tomorrow evening - when I will reply to your other posts and any responses to the two I have just posted.   
              >


            Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.