‘Sacred Rivers’ – Early Music from the New World 5.30 – 6.30pm, Saturday 19 September Southwark Cathedral London Bridge London SE1 9DA As part of thesocwu
Not long now until Sidmouth FolkWeek, and plenty of opportunity to enjoy some shape-note singing as part of your festival experience! This year, Canaan's Landstevie_fletcher
Sounds like a wonderful 'missionary' opportunity. Unfortunately, I won't be able to join you as I'll be at Shrewsbury Folk Festival.ianewest
- Jul 19, 2005
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.