Jaremczak, Marmurowych

  • jelsik2u
    Message 1 of 2 , May 23 10:06 PM
      My great grandparents were in Lviv (Lemberg). The Marmurowych line have
      3+ priests in the family. So far I have found a listing for them in
      the Schematic Books that were filmed by the Mormons. The Jaremczak
      family had three brothers Volodymyr, Olech and Roman. Any help will be
      appreciated.
      Does anyone know of any more records of Ukrainian Greek Catholic
      priests before WWII?
    • holmes_family2007
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 28, 2008
        Can you tell me what resources you used to locate families from Lemburg?
        Our great grandfather and great grandmother immigrated from there to
        the U.S. in the early 1900's. Their last names were Kowal and Koziar.