Zyluk

  • rutherfordrebel
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 13 6:35 AM
      I'm trinig to find information on the my wifes grandfather, He came to
      the US in 1910 with is brother. His brother stayed in Chicago and he
      moved to Edmonton Ca. My father-in law said he was from Balta Odessa
      area.
      Other ukrainian names Karpluk Sydora Nakonechny.
      thanks
      Patrick
    • xeniasca
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 24, 2005
        Hi Patrick,

        What is your wife's grandfather's original name and any variations used
        in yhe U.S. or Canada?

        Xenia

        --- In ukrainiangenealogy@yahoogroups.com, "rutherfordrebel"