Armistice Day - anyone like to help out?

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2001
      I was hoping to find someone to give me a hand with Armistice Day -
      particularly with helping deal with people who sign up for games. (E.g.
      collect seven names, get them all to confirm, produce a gamestart - and
      I'll handle it from there - unless you want to GM yourself). Basically,
      it's not heavy work - but it is responsible work, as no one wants to let
      potential players down.

      Any takers?

      The only incentive I can offer is a armisticeday.com email address all
      of your own...

      http://www.diplomacy-archive.com