New file uploaded to ukpbm

  • ukpbm@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 15 , Nov 18, 2001
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the ukpbm
      group.

      File : /mfg22.zip
      Uploaded by : fiendish@...
      Description : Mission From God 22 (PDF, 1.2 meg)

      You can access this file at the URL

      Regards,

      fiendish@...
    • ukpbm@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 15 , Sep 18, 2002
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the ukpbm
        group.

        File : /Zinepoll.doc
        Uploaded by : TenBobNote <johnh@...>
        Description : Zine Poll & WebZine Poll details and voting form

        You can access this file at the URL

        Regards,

        TenBobNote <johnh@...>
      • fiendishgames
        Message 3 of 15 , Sep 18, 2002
          --- In ukpbm@y..., ukpbm@y... wrote:

          > Hello,

          > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the ukpbm
          > group.
          >
          > File : /Zinepoll.doc
          > Uploaded by : TenBobNote <johnh@f...>
          > Description : Zine Poll & WebZine Poll details and voting form
          >
          > You can access this file at the URL

          You can see last year's results on http://www.fwtwr.com/polls/zine/2001.htm if you need inspiration or a clue as to which zines are eligible.

          I'm also seeking nominations for the Les Pimley Award for services to the hobby. So far as I am aware previous winners are not eligible for nomination (I won it in conjunction with Kev Warne; can I get half a nomination?) so if anyone has a list of previous winners please let me know who they are.

          John
        • ukpbm@yahoogroups.com
          Message 4 of 15 , Sep 23, 2002
            Hello,

            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the ukpbm
            group.

            File : /Midcon 2002 Booking Form.pdf
            Uploaded by : TenBobNote <johnh@...>
            Description : MidCon Booking Form

            Message 5 of 15 , Oct 4, 2002
              Hello,

              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the ukpbm
              group.

              File : /Zinepoll.pdf
              Uploaded by : TenBobNote <johnh@...>
              Description : Zine Poll details & form in PDF format

              Message 6 of 15 , Jan 6, 2003
                Hello,

                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the ukpbm
                group.

                File : /mfg24pdf.zip
                Uploaded by : TenBobNote <johnh@...>
                Description : Mission From God 24 (Jan.2003), zipped PDF file

                Message 7 of 15 , Jan 11, 2003
                  Hello,

                  a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the ukpbm
                  group.

                  File : /zpresults.doc
                  Uploaded by : TenBobNote <johnh@...>
                  Description : 2002 Zine Poll Results (Word 2)

                  Message 8 of 15 , Jan 11, 2003
                    Hello,

                    a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the ukpbm
                    group.

                    File : /webpoll.doc
                    Uploaded by : TenBobNote <johnh@...>
                    Description : 2002 Web Site Poll Results

                    Message 9 of 15 , Oct 3, 2003
                      Hello,

                      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the ukpbm
                      group.

                      File : /Zinepoll.rtf
                      Uploaded by : TenBobNote <johnh@...>
                      Description : Zine Poll 2003 voting form

                      Message 10 of 15 , Oct 3, 2003
                        Hi,

                        May I just interrupt this fascinating discussion about badly written
                        orders to encourage the diminishing band of zine editors to download
                        the Zine Poll voting form and distribute it with their zines, please?

                        I've even done it in RTF to placate the Mac users.

                        As soon as I "get my PC sorted out at home" [(c) John Harrington,
                        1997] I'll do a PDF version too.

                        Some of you may have already received voting forms via For Whom The
                        Die Rolls and this form is much the same but with slightly different
                        wording regarding eligility of electronic zines, which I might as
                        well expand upon here.

                        Last year there was confusion about the Web Site poll, with some
                        people voting for the likes of Serendipity, The Blue Nose Special and
                        Devolution in the Zine Poll and some voting for them in the Web Site
                        poll. It's difficult to come up with a hard and fast rule to
                        differentiate between e-zines and web sites but in essence if the
                        zine can be sent via e-mail or downloaded from a web site then it is
                        eligible for the Zine Poll. If it can't then it should be voted for
                        in the Web Site poll.

                        As mentioned above, Serendipity, TBNS and Devolution are all
                        classified as zines this year, as is my own A League Of Our Own.
                        There may be others. There's still at least 2 months of the year left
                        so there is plenty of time for Stephen Agar to fold and start up 4 or
                        5 zines and if they are available for download from
                        www.WWIreference.co.uk or similar then Steve's zine will also be
                        eligible for inclusion if he bangs out the requisite 4 issues in
                        2003, even if he does not run any games.

                        Likewise, Outbreak of Heresy will also be eligible if it has
                        published 4 times this year; perhaps Steve & Nick would like to
                        confirm whether any of their organs (fnrr!) have seen the light of
                        day 4 times this year?

                        The main change from last year is that editors are not allowed to
                        vote for their own zines. Sub-editors may vote for the zine in which
                        their subzine is hosted.

                        May I finally remind you that nominations for the Les Pimley award?

                        John

                        P.S. Electronic votes to zinepoll@..., please. The old
                        fiendishgames.demon.co.uk has finally bitten the dust.
                      • ukpbm@yahoogroups.com
                        Message 11 of 15 , Oct 13, 2003
                          Hello,

                          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the ukpbm
                          group.

                          File : /ZP03.pdf
                          Uploaded by : TenBobNote <fiendish@...>
                          Description : 2003 Zine Poll Voting Form (PDF format)

                          TenBobNote <fiendish@...>
                        • ukpbm@yahoogroups.com
                          Message 12 of 15 , Jan 22, 2004
                            Hello,

                            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the ukpbm
                            group.

                            File : /ZP03results.doc
                            Uploaded by : TenBobNote <fiendish@...>
                            Description : Zine Poll Results (full version) 2003 + Web Site Poll 2003 Results

                            Message 13 of 15 , Oct 20, 2004
                              Hello,

                              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the ukpbm
                              group.

                              File : /Zinepoll04.pdf
                              Uploaded by : fiendishgames <fiendish@...>
                              Description : Zine Poll 2004 voting form (PDF)

                              fiendishgames <fiendish@...>
                            • ukpbm@yahoogroups.com
                              Message 14 of 15 , Oct 20, 2004
                                Hello,

                                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the ukpbm
                                group.

                                File : /Zinepoll04.rtf
                                Uploaded by : fiendishgames <fiendish@...>
                                Description : Zine Poll voting form 2004 (RTF)

                                Message 15 of 15 , Aug 14, 2006
                                  Hello,

                                  a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the ukpbm
                                  group.

                                  File : /MidConflyer-06.doc
                                  Uploaded by : fiendishgames <fiendish@...>
                                  Description : MidCon 2006 flyer