RYODA

  • Richard Gooch
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2001
      What happened to Martin LeFevre I have no idea, I'm afraid. Same with the rest
      of the HtL crew. Martin and I were responsible for printing (IIRC) 14 zines
      with a total circulation exceeding 800 at one time. Not counting the four
      zines I was publishing, of course. That's a reflection, perhaps, on how the
      hobby has moved on since. My database gave a pretty good indication of the
      numbers involved in the mid-80s (our guesstimate was 1200 with links to the UK
      hobby - boosted mainly by United players). I wonder whether anyone's prepared
      to make a guess now?

      Can't tell you guys how much I'm looking forward to a little bit of publishing
      again. The timing is just right, methinks.

      Cheers

      Rip G