Re: [ukpbm] Re: Fixing The Zine Poll

    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 31, 2001
      Ah, I see someone beat me to it.

      Whatever happened to Martin LeFevre?

      John

      31/10/2001 22:16:43, Richard Gooch <xyropedes@...> wrote:

      >"Ryk" <Ryk@...> wrote:
      >
      >> Ripping Yarns Offset Duplication Agency?
      >
      >Insider! :o)
      >
      >Happy Daze. Remember Flying Dodo? Neither do I.
      >
      >Rip

      Fiendish Board Games - makers of games in the German style.
      Breaking Away, Office Politics and Traffic Lights.
      http://www.fbgames.co.uk
    • Ben Goodale
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 1, 2001
        I remember Martin most for printing so many other people's zines. Or at least I think that was him. Him and Emjay.

        And I seem to recall something about the spoof. Gosh, I'm all misty eyed.