Re: [ukpbm] The 2001 Zine Poll in happening....

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2001
      Keith,

      Well done for taking this on. A good idea just to have the two polls - zine
      and web site. Were you tempted at all by Alex's suggestion of having lots of
      little awards (best presentation, best lettercol, best GM, wittiest editor,
      nastiest Dip player, most amusing cover picture, best original game invented
      this year, RR map of the year.... blimey I only have to think of a couple
      more and that's one each for everybody who still does APBM....)?

      Richard

      P.S. The second link to the PDF version goes to the 1999 zine poll page.