Fw: Updated Mango website and NEW Waiting List Update

  • Alex Bardy (mango)
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 29 3:59 AM
      Arrgggh!!! What am I doing wrong!!!

      The Mango website is there, honest! Try this link...mangozine.com !!!

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 29 4:50 AM
        In message <004001c148d5$f32f93e0$5009073e@alex>, Alex Bardy (mango)
        <alex@...> writes
        >Arrgggh!!! What am I doing wrong!!!
        >
        >The Mango website is there, honest! Try this link...mangozine.com !!!

        I only get a 404 error. Are you sure you don't mean
        http://www.mangozine.com ?

        http://www.lancedal.demon.co.uk/dip2000
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 29 4:54 AM
          In message <004001c148d5$f32f93e0$5009073e@alex>, Alex Bardy (mango)
          <alex@...> writes
          > Arrgggh!!! What am I doing wrong!!!
          >
          > The Mango website is there, honest! Try this link...mangozine.com
          > !!!

          Phew, got it. The address actually is...
          http://www.btinternet.com/~mangozine/Index.htm

          http://www.lancedal.demon.co.uk/dip2000