Re: [ukpbm] Updated Mango website and NEW Waiting List Update

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 28, 2001
      In message <004d01c147cd$c4b8d5c0$c133073e@alex>, Alex Bardy (mango)
      <alex@...> writes
      >28th September 2001
      >
      >Morning all!
      >
      > It's 4.15am in the morning and I have finally completed redesigning the
      >entire mangozine.com website, and of course, would appreciate it if you all
      >cared to check it out for me.
      >
      > Also included, and now forming a permanent part of the website, is the
      >latest and most up to date Waiting List Update I can produce - this will of
      >course be going out to all readers of Mango, but I'd be happy to run off a stack
      >of extra copies if anyone's available to distribute them. I am hoping to make it
      >to the London Trophy this year, and will probably take a load along to
      >distribute amongst all and sundry.
      >
      > I am really pleased with the new design, and although I'm sure it's not
      >perfect I hope you'll agree that it's a pretty fast little bugger...
      >
      > Comments and kudos cordially invited of course... And if you wish to dent my
      >ego, I'll take some criticism as well I guess... So get to it people!
      >
      >Alex Bardy.

      Hello Alex,

      Have I got the right webpage? It's http://www.mangozine.com/ but says it
      was last updated 16th December 2000! Surely that can't be right...

      http://www.lancedal.demon.co.uk/dip2000
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 29, 2001
        In message <tMK1agAHiPt7EwJT@...>, Tom Tweedy
        <tom@...> writes

        >Hello Alex,
        >
        >Have I got the right webpage? It's http://www.mangozine.com/ but says it
        >was last updated 16th December 2000! Surely that can't be right...
        >
        >Tom

        Tom - I suggest you refresh the page (F5) - you are looking at the copy
        in your cache.

        http://www.diplomacy-archive.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 29, 2001
          In message <l2fNN7FihZt7EwLM@...>, Stephen Agar
          <stephen@...> writes
          >In message <tMK1agAHiPt7EwJT@...>, Tom Tweedy
          ><tom@...> writes
          >>>
          >>Hello Alex,
          >>
          >>Have I got the right webpage? It's http://www.mangozine.com/ but says it
          >>was last updated 16th December 2000! Surely that can't be right...
          >>
          >>Tom
          >
          >Tom - I suggest you refresh the page (F5) - you are looking at the copy
          >in your cache.

          Yes, I tried a refresh Steve and it just hung there doing nothing. I'll
          try again now at the old address of http://www.mangozine.com

          http://www.lancedal.demon.co.uk/dip2000
        • Ryk
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 29, 2001
            Tell you what I've found it! Click this link....

            http://www.btinternet.com/~mangozine/Index.htm

            ATB - Ryk
            Life has to be lived forwards, but can only be understood backwards

            Do you know anyone that would like to earn £50 to £500 per week part time? I
            can send a FREE info pack

            www.wantasecondincome.com