Updated Mango website and NEW Waiting List Update

  • Alex Bardy (mango)
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 27, 2001
      28th September 2001

      Morning all!

      It's 4.15am in the morning and I have finally completed redesigning the entire mangozine.com website, and of course, would appreciate it if you all cared to check it out for me.

      Also included, and now forming a permanent part of the website, is the latest and most up to date Waiting List Update I can produce - this will of course be going out to all readers of Mango, but I'd be happy to run off a stack of extra copies if anyone's available to distribute them. I am hoping to make it to the London Trophy this year, and will probably take a load along to distribute amongst all and sundry.

      I am really pleased with the new design, and although I'm sure it's not perfect I hope you'll agree that it's a pretty fast little bugger...

      Comments and kudos cordially invited of course... And if you wish to dent my ego, I'll take some criticism as well I guess... So get to it people!

      Alex Bardy.

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 28, 2001
        In message <004d01c147cd$c4b8d5c0$c133073e@alex>, Alex Bardy (mango)
        <alex@...> writes
        >28th September 2001
        >
        >Morning all!
        >
        > It's 4.15am in the morning and I have finally completed redesigning the
        >entire mangozine.com website, and of course, would appreciate it if you all
        >cared to check it out for me.
        >
        > Also included, and now forming a permanent part of the website, is the
        >latest and most up to date Waiting List Update I can produce - this will of
        >course be going out to all readers of Mango, but I'd be happy to run off a stack
        >of extra copies if anyone's available to distribute them. I am hoping to make it
        >to the London Trophy this year, and will probably take a load along to
        >distribute amongst all and sundry.
        >
        > I am really pleased with the new design, and although I'm sure it's not
        >perfect I hope you'll agree that it's a pretty fast little bugger...
        >
        > Comments and kudos cordially invited of course... And if you wish to dent my
        >ego, I'll take some criticism as well I guess... So get to it people!
        >
        >Alex Bardy.

        Hello Alex,

        Have I got the right webpage? It's http://www.mangozine.com/ but says it
        was last updated 16th December 2000! Surely that can't be right...

        http://www.lancedal.demon.co.uk/dip2000
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 29, 2001
          In message <tMK1agAHiPt7EwJT@...>, Tom Tweedy
          <tom@...> writes

          >Hello Alex,
          >
          >Have I got the right webpage? It's http://www.mangozine.com/ but says it
          >was last updated 16th December 2000! Surely that can't be right...
          >
          >Tom

          Tom - I suggest you refresh the page (F5) - you are looking at the copy
          in your cache.

          http://www.diplomacy-archive.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 29, 2001
            In message <l2fNN7FihZt7EwLM@...>, Stephen Agar
            <stephen@...> writes
            >In message <tMK1agAHiPt7EwJT@...>, Tom Tweedy
            ><tom@...> writes
            >>>
            >>Hello Alex,
            >>
            >>Have I got the right webpage? It's http://www.mangozine.com/ but says it
            >>was last updated 16th December 2000! Surely that can't be right...
            >>
            >>Tom
            >
            >Tom - I suggest you refresh the page (F5) - you are looking at the copy
            >in your cache.

            Yes, I tried a refresh Steve and it just hung there doing nothing. I'll
            try again now at the old address of http://www.mangozine.com

            http://www.lancedal.demon.co.uk/dip2000
          • Ryk
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 29, 2001
              Tell you what I've found it! Click this link....

              http://www.btinternet.com/~mangozine/Index.htm

              ATB - Ryk
              Life has to be lived forwards, but can only be understood backwards

              Do you know anyone that would like to earn £50 to £500 per week part time? I
              can send a FREE info pack

              www.wantasecondincome.com