Hello There

  • silverdrea@yahoo.co.uk
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 6, 2001
      Hiya Folks

      I used to run Silver Dreamer, went to work for Madhouse and am now
      bacjk working for myself (most of the time) and looking to promote my
      new game..Aspects of Might and get involved in the whole hobby
      promotion thing once more...anyone got any cool suggestions/places to
      advertise/flyer swap offers etc?

      Justin
      Silver Dreamer
      www.silverdreamer.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 7, 2001
        06/09/2001 20:41:07, silverdrea@... wrote:

        >Hiya Folks
        >
        >I used to run Silver Dreamer, went to work for Madhouse and am now
        >bacjk working for myself (most of the time) and looking to promote my
        >new game..Aspects of Might and get involved in the whole hobby
        >promotion thing once more...anyone got any cool suggestions/places to
        >advertise/flyer swap offers etc?
        >
        >Justin
        >Silver Dreamer
        >www.silverdreamer.com

        Justin,

        Flagship remains the best place to advertise the non-zine based PBM game. See
        http://www.pbmgames.com/flagship/main.shtml

        Fiendish Board Games - makers of games in the German style.
        Breaking Away, Office Politics and Traffic Lights.
        http://www.fbgames.co.uk