Nothing to do with postal gaming but....

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11, 2001
      .... I have a feeling quite a few of the APBM cognoscente will love this:

      The Scalextric Simulator http://www.tv4.se/lattjo/kojan/bilbanan.asp

      You get to design your own track (details of which are saved in a cookie so it
      gets reloaded for you when you return to the site). Then you can play against
      the computer or a pal. The computer can be set to skill level 1 to 5. It's
      pretty easy to beat on 3 or less. On 4 it goes fast but comes off the track now
      and again so can be beaten. I've yet to win against level 5.

      Share and Enjoy!