Re: [ukpbm] Shall We Delete This List?

  • Mark Stretch
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 3, 2001
      Useful for hobby news details of new zines etc in my opinion.

      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 6, 2001
        Keep the list!

        So what if it isn't heavily used - it's still a useful tool to enable
        APBMers to give information of interest to all, and to ask questions or
        instigate discussions pertinent to the community in general.

        As for the "internet migration" comment, one should bear in mind that many
        people still insist on a printed zine (for example quite a few whinged that
        the excellent Psycopath was electronic only - personally I don't care as
        long as zines remain zines as we know and love them - put together as
        "little magazines" with the "personal touch").

        Richard

        P.S. I just remembered I was going to ask about Mission From God. What's the
        latest ETA? Are more reviews needed?

        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 17, 2001
          07/07/2001 00:10:10, "Richard Smith" <richard@...> wrote:

          >P.S. I just remembered I was going to ask about Mission From God. What's the
          >latest ETA? Are more reviews needed?

          What do you mean "more" reviews? "Some" reviews would be nice.

          I'm going to twist some arms at ManorCon to get some reviews.

          Message 4 of 10 , Jul 17, 2001
            In message <0d7984719091171PCOW029M@...>, John Harrington
            <johnh@...> writes
            >07/07/2001 00:10:10, "Richard Smith" <richard@...> wrote:
            >

            >>P.S. I just remembered I was going to ask about Mission From God. What's the
            >>latest ETA? Are more reviews needed?
            >>

            >What do you mean "more" reviews? "Some" reviews would be nice.

            Feel free to use recent reviews from Armistice Day.

            http://www.diplomacy-archive.com
            Message 5 of 10 , Jul 18, 2001
              18/07/2001 00:41:37, Stephen Agar <stephen@...> wrote:

              >In message <0d7984719091171PCOW029M@...>, John Harrington
              ><johnh@...> writes
              >
              >Feel free to use recent reviews from Armistice Day.

              Steve,

              Many thanks. I presume they are on a web site somewhere. I suppose I could look for it on Google but I am lazy.

              Will you be at ManorCon? Will I be able to pick up a sample copy of Armistice Day there for the Zine Bank?

              Who else is going to ManorCon?

              Fiendish Board Games - makers of games in the German style.
              Breaking Away, Office Politics and Traffic Lights.
              Message 6 of 10 , Jul 19, 2001
                John

                I thought you were on my mailing list? If not - sorry about that, I will
                send you the back issues.

                Stephen