The Games Store

  • latics@globalnet.co.uk
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 25, 2001
      The Games Store website is now offering the ability to link to Games-
      related websites totally free of charge. It would be a good
      opportunity to get a presence here.

      Is there a website (or multiple websites) I should add?

      Howard
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 25, 2001
        In message <9h6p90+5h2b@...>, latics@... writes
        >The Games Store website is now offering the ability to link to Games-
        >related websites totally free of charge. It would be a good
        >opportunity to get a presence here.
        >
        >Is there a website (or multiple websites) I should add?

        Well - for Diplomacy I run the following...

        www.diplomacy-archives.com
        www.variantbank.com
        www.armisticeday.com
        www.diplomacyworld.org