Wassaaaaaaaaap

  • latics@globalnet.co.uk
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 13 12:53 AM
      Dear all,

      It seems to have gone very quiet in the group. Is there much going on?

      I am now working out my notice period from my current job, with nothing to go to, so I might have some spare time to help out with some stuff.

      Cheers
      Howard

      Global WebMail -
      Delivered by Global Internet www.global.net.uk
    • Ben Goodale
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 13 2:50 AM
        Well, I've just joined having had a recent fit of nostalgia for the hobby.

        It seems to have gone very quiet in the group. Is there much going on?

        I am now working out my notice period from my current job, with nothing to go to, so I might have some spare time to help out with some stuff.

        Cheers
        Howard

        Global WebMail -
        Delivered by Global Internet www.global.net.uk