Re: [ukpbm] Digest Number 275

  • Nick Parish
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2 9:46 AM
      John H, just to let you know that I did as you ask leave some flyers
      politely requesting MfG reviews out at Baycon, and got a big fat zilch in
      reply. I did say on the flyer that if there wasn't time to scribble them at
      Baycon they should send them to you, and I gave your address, so who knows,
      you might get something in the post. Not all the flyers were still there at
      the end of the con, although the others might well just have been used for
      recording the Victor Ludorum scores...

      Cheers

      Nick
      Message 2 of 2 , May 7 11:40 AM
        In message <LAW2-F59vyqunlHsjki0000d46b@...>, Nick Parish
        <nick_parish@...> writes
        >John H, just to let you know that I did as you ask leave some flyers
        >politely requesting MfG reviews out at Baycon, and got a big fat zilch in
        >reply.

        Nick,

        Thanks for trying.

        > I did say on the flyer that if there wasn't time to scribble them at
        >Baycon they should send them to you, and I gave your address, so who knows,
        >you might get something in the post. Not all the flyers were still there at
        >the end of the con, although the others might well just have been used for
        >recording the Victor Ludorum scores...

        Nice to know they might have been useful for something!

        Regards

        John Harrington
        Fiendish Board Games - makers of Breaking Away, Office Politics and Traffic
        Lights (with The Metric Mile on its way!)

        New Improved URL: www.fbgames.co.uk