Re: [ukpbm] Digest Number 267

  • Jim Burgess
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 30, 2001
      Stephen didn't ask, but I will..... I hope Stephen will be putting effort
      saved from dropping that web page to continue working on our
      www.diplomacyworld.org site. What would really help us is having
      some of you Brits write us some articles! So far, the reincarnation
      of Diplomacy World has been heavy on me and Stephen and light on
      anyone else. Stephen may be taking a shy attitude toward this because
      of the history of DW being a US szine, but I am being emphatic about
      making it a WORLD szine. If Americans have a problem with that,
      I can deal with them ;-)

      But seriously, I'd appreciate seeing some articles from this crowd.
      Ask Stephen or I for more details..... perhaps Tom could write about
      the "behind the scenes" issues involved in starting and running a
      Diplomacy Web Site like he has, with multiple GMs etc.?

      Jim Burgess
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 30, 2001
        In message <200103301402.JAA12450@...>, Jim Burgess
        <burgess@...> writes
        >Stephen didn't ask, but I will..... I hope Stephen will be putting effort
        >saved from dropping that web page to continue working on our
        >www.diplomacyworld.org site. What would really help us is having
        >some of you Brits write us some articles! So far, the reincarnation
        >of Diplomacy World has been heavy on me and Stephen and light on
        >anyone else. Stephen may be taking a shy attitude toward this because
        >of the history of DW being a US szine, but I am being emphatic about
        >making it a WORLD szine. If Americans have a problem with that,
        >I can deal with them ;-)
        >
        >But seriously, I'd appreciate seeing some articles from this crowd.
        >Ask Stephen or I for more details..... perhaps Tom could write about
        >the "behind the scenes" issues involved in starting and running a
        >Diplomacy Web Site like he has, with multiple GMs etc.?
        >
        >Jim Burgess

        Oooer... Um, okay Jim. Give me some time though - it's my deadline
        weekend this weekend. And I've had dozens of new dip games start in the
        last month or so...

        Diplomacy 2000: http://www.dip2000.org.uk