Rostherne Games

  • tony@hollowell.plus.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 5 1:13 PM
      [Information from David Watts]

      Rostherne Games has been sold to Theo Clarke, of SFCP and Games,
      Games, Games. All items (except "Trial" RR and BB maps from David
      Watts) will be available from Theo. RR and BB maps and the game
      "Mine" are now available from Theo's Shops and Mail Order; other items
      will be phased in gradually during the year.

      No more details to hand - maybe Theo (who should still be on this
      list) can fill in any gaps?

      Tony Robbins
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 29 1:15 PM
        I don't think the site

        http://www.postalgames.org.uk

        has achieved anything.

        Shall I save the renewal fee and take it down?

        http://www.diplomacy-archive.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 29 3:52 PM
          In message <rVspg6DPY6w6Ew12@...>, Stephen Agar
          <stephen@...> writes

          >I don't think the site
          >
          >http://www.postalgames.org.uk
          >
          >has achieved anything.
          >
          >Shall I save the renewal fee and take it down?

          I would Steve. If it hasn't taken off with any interest from the postal
          gamers yet, then I don't think it ever will. At least you can say you
          tried.

          Diplomacy 2000: http://www.dip2000.org.uk
          Fax [only in emergency] +44 (0)1494 581276
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 29 11:27 PM
            In message <rVspg6DPY6w6Ew12@...>, Stephen Agar
            <stephen@...> writes

            >I don't think the site
            >
            >http://www.postalgames.org.uk
            >
            >has achieved anything.
            >
            >Shall I save the renewal fee and take it down?
            >
            >Regards

            How much is the renewal fee?

            Is it on the major search engines?

            Regards

            _____________________________________
            John Harrington
            Fiendish Board Games - makers of Breaking Away, Office Politics and Traffic
            Lights (with The Metric Mile on its way!)

            New Improved URL: www.fbgames.co.uk
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 9, 2001
              In message <GMX9RiAjVDx6IwQc@...>, John Harrington
              <johnh@...> writes
              >In message <rVspg6DPY6w6Ew12@...>, Stephen Agar
              ><stephen@...> writes
              >>
              >>I don't think the site
              >>
              >>http://www.postalgames.org.uk
              >>
              >>has achieved anything.
              >>
              >>Shall I save the renewal fee and take it down?
              >>
              >>Regards
              >>
              >How much is the renewal fee?
              >
              >Is it on the major search engines?

              Probably - but it is a while since I registered it.

              If you want the domain for Mission from God, I will transfer it to you.

              http://www.diplomacy-archive.com