Ailing subzine requires urgent assistance!

  • latics@globalnet.co.uk
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 8, 2001
      Dear all,

      I'm about a year into a subzine, but am struggling to fill any of my
      waiting lists.

      Does anyone want to receive The Tangerine Terror (totally free of
      charge), on the off-chance that you might see something that takes
      your fancy?

      I know this isn't what this group was set up for, but Without games
      it will join the great zine bank in the sky!!

      If you are interested, just drop me an e-mail.

      Cheers
      Howard

      latics@...
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 8, 2001
        In message <95u5sb+l3hs@...>, latics@... writes
        >Dear all,
        >
        >I'm about a year into a subzine, but am struggling to fill any of my
        >waiting lists.
        >
        >Does anyone want to receive The Tangerine Terror (totally free of
        >charge), on the off-chance that you might see something that takes
        >your fancy?
        >
        >I know this isn't what this group was set up for, but Without games
        >it will join the great zine bank in the sky!!
        >
        >If you are interested, just drop me an e-mail.
        >
        >Cheers
        >Howard

        Howard - I'm just doing issue 2 of Armistice Day - send me an advert.
        and I'll put it in.

        Anyone else want a copy of Armistice Day 1? I only have 5 left! SO far
        the launch has gone fairly OK - two gamestarts already, which is quite
        pleasing.

        http://www.diplomacy-archive.com