SUBZINE POLL 2000 REMINDER

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 20, 2001
      SUBZINE POLL 2000 - DEADLINE JANUARY 31st

      Everyone who sees one or more eligible subzines is invited to vote. To be
      eligible a subzine must (i) appear regularly in a zine edited by a person
      other than the subzine editor and (ii) have produced at least three issues
      in 2000, though it may now have folded. The zine in which it appears must be
      (i) amateur (ii) run at least one postal game (either in the main zine or a
      subzine), and (iii) be published within the British Isles. If a subzine
      becomes a zine (or vice versa) it is not excluded from the poll as long as
      it has produced at least one issue as a subzine and three in total. If
      you're not sure whether or not a subzine qualifies, vote for it anyway and
      David will make a decision.

      You may vote for as many subzines as you like by rating them from 1
      (rubbish) to 100 (brilliant). Each subzine's final score is the total number
      of points divided by (1 + the number of voters).

      For each subzine you should supply the subzine name, editor, host zine name
      and your rating.

      e.g. Space Aliens Turned My Son Into An Olive by Arsene Ghia in Lucky Dip -
      75

      Note that you may vote for your own subzine and a subzine must receive at
      least three votes to count.

      Send your votes to : DAVID OYA, 24 Kingsway, Banbury, OXON, OX16 9NY, UK

      or by e-mail to david.oya@...

      Deadline: 31st January 2001
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 21, 2001
        I have posted about 140 copies of Armistice Day No.1 today. These have
        gone to those who have already asked for a copy, possible traders, and
        quite a few BUM subscribers.

        If you think you don't fall into these categories and would still like a
        copy of issue 1 please email me: stephen@...

        http://www.armisticeday.com

        http://www.diplomacy-archive.com