Midcon 2000

  • Ryk
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2000
      Unfortunately I have put my back out and will be unable to attend. Kath Collman has kindly agreed to collect Zine Poll voting forms for me at Midcon. The result will be out within the next two weeks.

      ATB - Ryk
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2000
        Please note that http://www.variantbank.com is now open for business.

        Essentially this is the NAVB catalogue of all know Diplomacy variants,
        with Internet variants added. Their are listings of variants
        alphabetically, by classification and by the number of players required.
        Unclassified variants only appear in the alphabetical listing.

        If anyone is aware of any variants not listed, please get in contact.

        This is a sister site for http://www.diplomacy-archive.com

        http://www.diplomacy-archive.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 14, 2000
          Can I make a plea for any old Con results booklets you have lying in
          some dark corner of your study?

          The Uk Zine Archive has a few of these but with lots of gaps (to be
          expected I suppose, as you had to attend to get one) - David Norman
          spent an afternoon here trying to track down past ManorCon results with
          only mixed success.

          If you have any results booklets - ManorCon, MidCon MasterCon etc. which
          you are willing to donate to the Archive please send them to:

          Stephen Agar
          47 Preston Drove
          BRIGHTON
          BN1 6LA

          I will make sure that interested parties (such as David) get copies of
          the results they are after. I will also endeavour to put all UK Con
          results ever on the web.

          Many thanks

          http://www.diplomacy-archive.com