Advert to e-mail players

  • John and Denny Colledge
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2000
      Just a quick note to let you know that I am still alive, but DON'T ask
      how life is treating us just now.
      At last, after much whinging.....sory..... constructive nagging, Edi
      Birsan has said he will pass on our advert to the e-mail hobby. There
      are supposed to be 15,000 of them. Add this to the 10,000+ leaflets that
      are on the go in games shops and surly a few people will get in touch?
      Hope you are all well.

      Byeeeeee!

      John

      Quick note to John H. You asked who I would be writing to on the list of
      games shops you sent. The answer is, everyone in Britain. Sorry to take
      so long to get back to you. Life etc etc...
    • Ryk
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 3, 2000
        Er I'm still alive too, but still without power in my attic/study - normal
        service should return by this weekend as I have nearly finished transferring
        everything to my lap top - sorry to John Colledge and at BttDA subbers

        ATB - Ryk
        Life has to be lived forwards, but can only be understood backwards