Please read now - I need your input - thanks

  • John and Denny Colledge
    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 12, 2000
      It would appear that a number of people in the hobby think that the
      Hobby Revival has died a death. Yes, things have been rather quiet of
      recent but I don't know what gave anyone the idea that we had actually
      ground to a halt. I feel therefore that we should let everyone know
      what we have been up to over the past year just to remind them we are
      here and still alive and kicking.

      As La Belle Deneeze will now not be having her tripes attacked in July
      as first promised, (delay due to the flu epidemic earlier in the year) I
      will be attending Manorcon. Given that this is the largest gathering of
      the clans in the hobby calendar, I propose letting everyone know what we
      have been up to over the past year and as usual, ask if anyone would
      like to join in. Yes, I know it will probably be a waste of time, but if
      you don't try you don't get anywhere. You never know, perhaps we will
      have a 100% increase in volunteers to take away a poster this year. That
      would mean only two coming forward so I am quite hopeful!

      The things that spring to mind that should be included are: adverts in
      war gaming magazines, adverts in..... can't remember the name of the
      freebie paper round London, but I will eventually, stands at games
      conventions and Mind Sports Olympiad, leaflets and posters to games
      shops and games distributors, and of course, the setting up of the
      hobby's web site. I have also asked for a copy of the Income and
      Expenditure statement so we can let everyone who donated cash know what
      we have done with it. I gather that Stephen and John have now been paid
      which is good, as it shows hobby members that their hard earned pennies
      are not just gathering dust.

      Right! What I would like from you guys is a bit of information to help
      me flesh the letter out a bit.

      John H. - Can you give us an idea of how many people have sent for the
      bag of goodies, where most of them came from, and do you need any more
      zines?
      Anyone. - Sorry, but I can't remember which games conventions we had
      stands at. Can someone remind me, and also let me know if they thought
      they were a success or not. I know I could look back through the
      Digests but I ain't got the time I'm afraid.
      Stephen - though anyone else who feels like commenting please do -
      Apologies in advance if I am missing something painfully obvious but
      when I last looked at the web site it didn't appear to have changed
      much, (if any). As far as I can see, there is still only the one link to
      another site and that doesn't come under the "Links" section. While the
      Fiendish Games one is obviously the most important one to be linked to,
      should we not be aiming for all the hobby members who have their own
      sites linked to it so that any surfers can wander round the hobby from
      this central site? Should I therefore be asking anyone with their own
      site to do what ever they need to do to get linked up?

      Still on the subject of the web site. What does everyone want to do with
      it now it is there? It seems a shame after Stephen's hard work for it
      just to sit there. Where do we take it from here? Does it become a
      glorified zine? Do we let any old Tom.....sorry that was ageist.....any
      young Tom (oups!), Richard (oups!) or even Alan Frost loose on the
      thing, bearing in mind we want to encourage people into the hobby.

      Anyone feel there is anything else that should be included?

      Please can I have your replies/comments by Tuesday 18th at latest so I
      don't have a last minute rush like last year! Also, please don't assume
      that someone else will answer these questions as it is supposed to be
      summer and some people may be on holiday.

      I look forward to hearing from you.

      Cheers!

      Message 2 of 13 , Jul 12, 2000
        In message <396CA68B.26C6@...>, John and Denny Colledge
        <dunorroch@...> writes
        >Stephen - though anyone else who feels like commenting please do -
        >Apologies in advance if I am missing something painfully obvious but
        >when I last looked at the web site it didn't appear to have changed
        >much, (if any). As far as I can see, there is still only the one link to
        >another site and that doesn't come under the "Links" section. While the
        >Fiendish Games one is obviously the most important one to be linked to,
        >should we not be aiming for all the hobby members who have their own
        >sites linked to it so that any surfers can wander round the hobby from
        >this central site? Should I therefore be asking anyone with their own
        >site to do what ever they need to do to get linked up?

        I will sort out the links - I should have done this before now - but
        never got round to it.

        >Still on the subject of the web site. What does everyone want to do with
        >it now it is there? It seems a shame after Stephen's hard work for it
        >just to sit there. Where do we take it from here? Does it become a
        >glorified zine? Do we let any old Tom.....sorry that was ageist.....any
        >young Tom (oups!), Richard (oups!) or even Alan Frost loose on the
        >thing, bearing in mind we want to encourage people into the hobby.

        If people send me anything they want to put up (email or by post) then I
        will put it up!

        >Anyone feel there is anything else that should be included?

        I'd certainly welcome ideas. I'd welcome "copy" even more.

        http://www.diplomacy-archive.com
        Message 3 of 13 , Jul 12, 2000
          In message <yqoa4VAnrMb5EwhF@...>, Stephen Agar
          <stephen@...> writes
          >In message <396CA68B.26C6@...>, John and Denny Colledge
          ><dunorroch@...> writes
          >>Stephen - though anyone else who feels like commenting please do -
          >>Apologies in advance if I am missing something painfully obvious but
          >>when I last looked at the web site it didn't appear to have changed
          >>much, (if any). As far as I can see, there is still only the one link to
          >>another site and that doesn't come under the "Links" section. While the
          >>Fiendish Games one is obviously the most important one to be linked to,
          >>should we not be aiming for all the hobby members who have their own
          >>sites linked to it so that any surfers can wander round the hobby from
          >>this central site? Should I therefore be asking anyone with their own
          >>site to do what ever they need to do to get linked up?

          It's not supposed to be just a platform for links, John [although it
          helps to have as many as Steve can perhaps manage]. Steve may not always
          have the time to 'surf' for other sites - so I guess he can't do many
          links unless people send him some to look at. I know, I have the same
          problem with my site.

          Anyway, Steve shouldn't be doing the hunting for links, copy or whatever
          - he only volunteered to help with the HTML.

          >I will sort out the links - I should have done this before now - but
          >never got round to it.
          >

          >>Still on the subject of the web site. What does everyone want to do with
          >>it now it is there? It seems a shame after Stephen's hard work for it
          >>just to sit there. Where do we take it from here? Does it become a
          >>glorified zine? Do we let any old Tom.....sorry that was ageist.....any
          >>young Tom (oups!), Richard (oups!) or even Alan Frost loose on the
          >>thing, bearing in mind we want to encourage people into the hobby.
          >
          >If people send me anything they want to put up (email or by post) then I
          >will put it up!

          You can make it whatever you want. My suggestion would be to have it
          pave the way into the hobby [email *and* PBM] by having descriptions
          about what games the hobby does, contacts, maybe a who's who, up-coming
          conventions and suchlike. A lot of ideas and adverts which have often
          been pushed on here without success might be better placed on the hobby
          site.

          >>Anyone feel there is anything else that should be included?
          >>

          >I'd certainly welcome ideas. I'd welcome "copy" even more.

          That's always the hardest bit, Steve - best of luck with it. :-)

          If there's anything you want to filch from dip2000 by all means feel
          free. One thing I think the site could do with it photos [especially
          photos of cons]... nothing like putting faces to names.

          And another thing... where's my PDF, Agar!

          http://www.lancedal.demon.co.uk/dip2000
          Message 4 of 13 , Jul 12, 2000
            In message <0uXTCXAp2Nb5EwQt@...>, Tom Tweedy
            <tom@...> writes

            >And another thing... where's my PDF, Agar!
            >
            >Tom

            Sorry - just got back from Brussels this evening - I promise I'll do it
            tomorrow...

            http://www.diplomacy-archive.com
            Message 5 of 13 , Jul 21, 2000
              In message <54W4cKAenOb5EwAG@...>, Stephen Agar
              <stephen@...> writes
              >In message <0uXTCXAp2Nb5EwQt@...>, Tom Tweedy
              ><tom@...> writes
              >>
              >>And another thing... where's my PDF, Agar!
              >>
              >>Tom
              >
              >Sorry - just got back from Brussels this evening - I promise I'll do it
              >tomorrow...

              Sorry I got back to this late, Steve, still catching up on my backlog.

              Did you enjoy your trip to Brussels? Or is it just a 'boring' old job
              you have to do and get out of the way?

              http://www.lancedal.demon.co.uk/dip2000
              Fax [only in emergency] +44 (0)1494 581276
              Message 6 of 13 , Jul 23, 2000
                In message <396CA68B.26C6@...>, John and Denny Colledge
                <dunorroch@...> writes
                >John H. - Can you give us an idea of how many people have sent for the
                >bag of goodies, where most of them came from, and do you need any more
                >zines?

                I've got records of having sent out 39 Starter packs. I also received
                another request today via a flyer in a games shop in Aldershot.

                Heaven only knows how many we have handed out at the Flagship
                conventions.

                >Anyone. - Sorry, but I can't remember which games conventions we had
                >stands at. Can someone remind me, and also let me know if they thought
                >they were a success or not. I know I could look back through the
                >Digests but I ain't got the time I'm afraid.

                I did attend KillerCon but this was a dead loss as far as promoting the
                hobby went.

                Likewise, last year's Harlow Games Day - whilst a very pleasant occasion
                - was not very successful in luring figure wargamers and collectible
                card gamers into the hobby. Unfortunately we missed out on organising
                something for this year's Harlow event but I think it is worth another
                go next year if we can get ourselves a "stand" rather than just a table.
                Last year we had amiable old duffers like myself, Alan Parr, Mike
                Taylor, Bart Huby and Martin Draper sitting around playing cards and
                occasionally foisting zines into the hands of gullible young pups who
                were still high on sniffing Citadel paints. What we really need is
                motormouth Bardy giving it large whilst the aforementioned duffers
                demonstrate some of the popular postal games - maybe even have a RR
                tournament or something. Perhaps Alex can arrange free pizzas from
                Pizza Hut!

                Most of the other cons are already populated almost exclusively by
                postal gamers anyway, with the possible exception of StabCon and Beer &
                Pretzels: these would definitely be worth attacking.

                Finally, I can confirm that I have received a cheque from the Hobby
                Development Fund.

                _____________________________________
                John Harrington
                Fiendish Board Games - makers of Breaking Away, Office Politics and Traffic
                Lights (with The Metric Mile on its way!)

                New Improved URL: www.fbgames.co.uk
                Message 7 of 13 , Jul 23, 2000
                  In message <yqoa4VAnrMb5EwhF@...>, Stephen Agar
                  <stephen@...> writes
                  >>Anyone feel there is anything else that should be included?
                  >>

                  >I'd certainly welcome ideas. I'd welcome "copy" even more.

                  I can't remember if someone has already suggested it or done it, but how
                  about putting postal rules to games on there?

                  _____________________________________

                  Message 8 of 13 , Jul 29, 2000
                    In message <KBTuSjANZue5Iw1W@...>, John Harrington
                    <johnh@...> writes
                    >In message <yqoa4VAnrMb5EwhF@...>, Stephen Agar
                    ><stephen@...> writes
                    >>>Anyone feel there is anything else that should be included?
                    >>>

                    >>I'd certainly welcome ideas. I'd welcome "copy" even more.
                    >>

                    >I can't remember if someone has already suggested it or done it, but how
                    >about putting postal rules to games on there?

                    Great - I will put up any I am sent.

                    http://www.diplomacy-archive.com
                    Message 9 of 13 , Jul 29, 2000
                      OK, here are the rules to a couple of Fiendish Board Games ... er ...
                      games.

                      bapostal.doc contains the postal rules to Breaking Away. Some of you
                      may be surprised to find there is no rule limiting replacement cards to
                      a value no higher than 15. I know a lot of games are run using this
                      rule, which I believe came about as a GMing mistake (there *is* a rule
                      which says no card at the start can be higher than 15), and although it
                      does not seem to make a lot of difference to the game my preference is
                      for postal rules that adhere as closely as possible to the face to face
                      rules, otherwise postal gaming veterans sometimes get a bit of a shock
                      when they sit down to play face to face.

                      Pbm-OP1.doc contains the postal rules to Office Politics. board2.tif
                      contains the board for Office Politics. Stephen - let me know if you'd
                      like the board in some other graphics format.

                      [ Section: 1/1 File: Ttyf.zip UUencoded by: Turnpike Integrated Version 5.01 U ]

                      begin 644 Ttyf.zip
                      M4$L#!!0````(`((:_B@[(G:!@QP``#U+```,````0D%03U-404PN1$]#Y%M]
                      M<!SE>7]/EBR=L&QLV<;8(;P6P9:'D^S32;+LQH73AV4;6Q*2S$=+$N_=[>D6
                      MW>T>NW>214F@#9TA"2F0.AE"2.@TC0-#)M,_*(4A*1":29G2,DV@KF$2RI`/
                      MADE<!DC2\*7^GN=]]V[O=)+EF?R1F>[YM]K;?3^>]_E^WCV_](T.$;TB7"_$
                      M>M$ARL>M(2'"'Q%BWY6!F_JX<ZOZV[_P4?GH$^)9(3Z*44+A?72C]GFUN`#G
                      M0\+`N6FE-4#WR^=5HHCS^>(O<>[6]Q_#>;=X`^>-8N6@$'O%%3B+99SK1#]?
                      M+W7^L/C70S37/,Y_+([ASO1*1:TZZ(Y_%J)5;,"H34OQX2Q'__A0_,J#(\,R
                      M?DW\NI;FEN9X<:KH%624L&=/-(QCS/$*1E:.%[.F)SODU:;K68XMNSJ[J$-+
                      M<[13\G%P9')\=/#HP.3!T9&6YG[7-*8M>TK&9XTY:7G2D*Z1-.64D3-EUG$\
                      M,SLG$X9GIB0&RQJ8<,XTW.V>++BFG9J37MYQ"]))R^1<,HN!.N58UIC#Y-(T
                      MDAGI%FT,J9_)@FGD(C+IV)[E%>@&^J6=HJL:>`4O(@T[A0:YO%DP9<&1&6,&
                      M?S-TG>?NTBCP=TQ.O>F2".Y4B^S2BYP\,"0GA^)'Z$Z4[X2'B)P\TX91O<IY
                      M:7$9K-[!,SRGB7A$<"\\B2D6-.;%*7I<<,LU4N!0/"+[(W(@(@<[)?6BVUBE
                      M1PLRI65C/68Z;28+<C9CVC*%-;HYRV;.H+GCIC`W%I5S9LR<:1>8A)A>4O_1
                      M@X<'20>N&STZSHL+T\.H#,<51Q+FE&7S8)HO),.(7C)HR)`T94PF#3?E2;N8
                      M2Y@NB$Z8A5D3U$3E-AGM`97);-&SP/4TF,'+5,-9`0:T)XH%Z9E@/;1-@HC.
                      M;FYN@#''DV:^0)H',2=-EPG2'65\AV(,:+&@9*0U3`PX[Q43-Q!GP".B/>UD
                      ML\XL]75-K^!:21K2VQO&FGG5)-4PC^45<^A$JN\K(2;JAX*JH7-0:]LI,%U8
                      M;5</F$K]NY;L/[!H_UVZ?VS)_H.+]8_VZO[=U'_`YPLW@_W"E&:M0@92`C>[
                      M]1#M2H0T)/-MAQZB9TD2XHN1$*,ET`A@`1G&,(1M0PW`;U9FCY35/&[D\N1)
                      M,&+6G,+03!T)!)9L=A3S$$9+<SBLE+/RB.^5T5T1C>#-2%<DBG\]BW7LWRO[
                      M(GV1/37NH]NN2#2V6,^!O3)6JR??[XU$HXMU'-PK>R(]D=X:]Z,1?+J58^D.
                      M.);Q^`"\"\Y7@@/=OG\A013@BJ9)FZ-=NZ1W8Q'L].!%X175&)KC:`H^$Z]M
                      M!S[5)C;;RLO1`+HQ-(P:3^1=>`Z9AI_P,LQ\)=$$>R5X0=^`_?FZ=\&2NZ/L
                      M2?OHN@^NG]7$FK*MM)4T8)?:J.$09JULE@8SCT/-,'H*%,$O:2*@IO[B`A30
                      M$BNGY173C&VE[]$V'J,GP+F)L7&$GPFPK2?(MK3E0F%-:RI3*/N8/,4:`_&E
                      M>OG22SJ8(._@/N(5>7+R%=[>:A%3=-Q'&JB;^D</#&P?K$O=KN[5A47LD[*O
                      MNE<O]XHMTBOF<J_>ZEZ[N5?7(KVZ^:GLJ>[5Q_>CZK92P%[-1E:^L5'-QEZ?
                      MC1.^,R;&DBO6(R)6DT@MI5Z:F3#E*=-CZ?0&=+*V'(RDZW@(]U4:X)I)DZ)$
                      MI;-6LRXB"6A(U3JU*'Q>UQ9%=`%3E2C\V[5%$?5Y7B6*Q<2N1+%0690HR@(D
                      MEFG+'*=$R5=#,NADLI@KDO4@-9FA-()"'3('6%D@58FH&$N900VA2!W-J_(;
                      MOJB4:6).Q@\?5I,LFID84U,NW#>1A,@Z11(S=*S@-FQ+RCWP=XX^-&0&6H#(
                      MJXT-P@5I!Y46F8@7G/)A)`O+*:L&JT`6Y'+<8(>&01'?[1DG.U/60W1CZB@3
                      M+&9!W-Y28Z1&E/6!W``1/&9*NA8E2$1+:90$Y:]:D[6O0OY)!%2H/`0$?NK4
                      M,:C&1(6?AZD<U]!FP/Y'<1T72($M9*<41M-%ESQG50NF8;=6&O)U1T:O'CHR
                      M-#(I)ZZ;F!Q")KK;M]4C.KV3+OOODM\GKZKR0R5='AJA7Z=T2*,1SLMIF1_H
                      ME<"+KJU(\`W:3\,I5C@VLG@:"H/XR65Y-)V?8RB+A`8N\:,9(UMD3Y]'5*$.
                      MS%%ZJEHCOVC+@*UMG7(_T:0R!FAW6HZ9;G*.2A`3C5!"8$F4$9;R/5T!L)88
                      M<C>R?AGM5B*27;$(<G`_Q'%.K)27"(=S`E=<ZH(.F+4KYL<]O7IMFZ,4XS3'
                      M:`G$#*S6=6`6@040_=+"TI`00[2N27PT4WHLK5!<.53W\=`8RR5-PL!L-H:T
                      MS5F>4MF$8B"6.)NQ,`*Z!#0-S@)K8Q^@,M[R!%`GB_FE53AMF5EV!JS__D*1
                      M_;'?=LJC5LY*7WR"='8^QQX`J;F:2Y$Y?$3E`/!4$#+WXMH@D$RR-2&Y;RO:
                      M"=>9IJB/G-R>:I-&QH2MZME*:F3+&XNP$%H#"S5%6@[-T0-CQ3&]"I5WA>.U
                      MQF:&P5B)6U283L%>\A54.?"X>;8/^"07&;3*/5BKO++2J:R*W)?#VC,+SE.I
                      MJ6<JLY;S&D4$[(^JF5R^X`^K*58V3A1KC:?N&>3.6%72R"8Y`%1*`C6UKRM<
                      M#6FE5++@Q!L1LZ6Y;#7T%*3KY<3ZE(/V]:+D7-5J-.GL[8/)4$OS!/=O:1SG
                      M%BV-+8VR.[:WI7$_650_=6B_!B6C$K4.0RH&%KS.'=0>/6H?:K`N##9$+%I&
                      MV^@YM-V%MH,6/.)$TC4*2:PR`I\"MDX8TUC/V?K']J#_(;A2&;=31>PX\%A#
                      M]LP<"G2P?-!Q8"S;Y%C&RLHCR0%CQEH.6;$^#%L64D0>,%PHW0`8B8&O,1#(
                      M7#EN9"F!6L9HNS%:_Y%K(0@[916X`V2&C1R>@;8HH(!51L&"LHY7V"6<F@K'
                      M&2LGVP,<(V9%?!:HU?LK]Q>]0VVX>.R"7!->@C([WZ]YOE_;(]M[Y64R1I4G
                      MD3CBL(K#HA6Q*0=ME0-562%<38%UG?Q.PJ2KA(D;*5G6O829-(I(C;26HV*A
                      M^$<:HH@J4\1!7L5\S89V<`>C43G+<_MC=&&#(9[%<D",II`2*$45D2@3CETD
                      M*_')TH671_M=>A2,'9`LTU(IW$YYP)DECP-U*@D0SK28G%8YCEYKP(01L$I4
                      ME.,$20V):OL>9FZDQ!*?9LQ!S57&`8JK:-?3*&54Q&XKT:B\51\K7+ARFZ]#
                      M\59M]WEY,VDA'>3JH3(=4*D8I1`I"J8L!A5#.2VE'$A[(@Y1G7)4IW<(HK0&
                      M-#`2&(DTR<`V`B(%]UN@7\P+$ZS*$O>4WZ3-/Q#(O4K9-)RZ@Q4'\T'RC>`*
                      ML@X\I]9PX7,HJ?QRN/:,5)4>Y"ZNF4/96\H7U7P07#'A@2+*>V@YBXT3(VW)
                      M@[JB!^HUT_4N1'@_)Y+,#<[`.HC*A?N7*M_D9NW4CHVR%,Q(`#V4ZN3(%(*9
                      M/O(6=-?ZJQJ7W`$XAPU:SOO)5)"#D,`3V&R`!#$8<YS6`T9R-I@ONH@O5(`$
                      MLSG:XZF.(N.!7C0,>:[=)=]N[S3H1B]N@%70RR/8)."_R+KICX.A8M2DIZ7Q
                      M8#Y/SAFGB6GRS9`[SDZAD/4;=;<T#INPK=%BP4FCK>E"@5L:^WQWJ8@#@VC!
                      M%!*A*2A89VD[5O.D'7RJ9**.F,S"'>3\]"B]"]F&OF7.D:JA1<XTH`\U:(?U
                      M*>)E654"B@*)DX]$PJL'8A\OIVTG.=U!E9O:&];Y8)E(W[E%V""K1[:Q9:;'
                      MC7;I;7`D#'R,C@\.C<O1_:5B!.+L6U"&D!O(@JV4Z3LHG6BSOV3EI>A2SD1!
                      MH-IP1E8%FOR*D<M4,A]8`W)U]OZLV=J9PXT@'=1[U53NZ$;T4D''E>H"LS#K
                      MU-#\4M)7<MR:12J?7;"-7I5Y4V8'\T[22G6"B(U5,SF-E!#-#"O+N^+(HIBJ
                      MODY^A1`>ICU^[-26Z.!Z)*$B%+\`D/V!]Q@DJH4M!LK=:S<8+#7`Y#0U[5/#
                      M4957KR3!RU9=%#^JHQ@V_EW+<1'C*_B@<L[*DJ-49`9+;G80'$!U:4G$T*9W
                      MM8PX;BA*T^"=KFC@>:GB]^OT6M3X&X\U25JP#\'T&#.8`2%%!2HN:.'QE"G9
                      M5+41';2S#HZ5Z(HQ73#L&E3I^@=Y!MF:ID$'F;/-W,YUH*Z8]10T;L9">[\S
                      MM5%N/Y_/8NN51N#PRZ^4L$;=D#(K(I:J.J+>W]^@-R,%8I3*KIA\E)<E;BY@
                      M8B47H6/(9/",8UH@4+!E=LIV1&R72Z9D$CL<J"VH+"H+`8/S&SC6,8OJ\*I<
                      M":/JVHOC%R>MJBPIU9B0D"J`,0,6I(>E]8!N*FH\B[@"VLN%K.Z@Z:B]!'\-
                      M2B$ID;0*14,52!6;8FQEGH6MN0+VVIVBAU#,92D%657UZ)VU*;4!KO9><FHW
                      M2*V+WHMD<$[)TL8W-4&5!!>Q1[O;\,B1\>W8(]SCNUB*I(4,O7:CC`\KI)TB
                      M)#EX,P<[B<@V=&BCG3\;60LI5MN(@PA)6=^XRA9I=V7!MILMT:^R>#<0'W-8
                      M/"I0?ZLG:#TJI2KO!*!'9<WNH=(@M\G*7'[?!-_O.BJMB>Y2JQP>FIRDUY"#
                      MXZ-C8T.#LO\ZWNX:P^L0;D1+#Q]D9U.2;65:21N19D&F7">?#^QTJ1I=JP>G
                      M4_3J&2J6F+$@-/7.%-:EXB9II$OR\*.+SPEDQ.""G_T'K8&Z)4AR>N;R;)Q&
                      M:8VTP7C/,Z#11+7:PF4NL&O3+Y"IUL==RP97D2GFK()ZG4VA1TDR.'%[T<:K
                      M-$HAP5/LP!F>D\0ZV.A;FEN]N5S"R<JN:%1>GY9M$_RU35Z/UTC1]3_:(`^-
                      M'AB1!^+C>'<R/#DZ$I;^VW^\^><?`\AK$.CE_O'1(Y+>#4^,C8Y,C(Y/U'J[
                      M7W)CG'HD'-((?M?/`7^_A;244HM^?C",!WC]F'1VRD-.QN:J"*,5'!O;;W(@
                      M4W23F421"J4L=)QJ3$X0*-=+I;!B\SCNC41E[.@U.[0.P-S4RZ>O1WOU1CB_
                      M;,8=MHTI2J)(%0R\S(:%4*^A(N2%G$LFL6J\G*3-#@C]Z]$^?AS''7JI%7C<
                      MGM^6U[OLY"T-O+M&DI]%<2B/7AEH1[URJ)(I_M..%6:>8^Y`OB5>:"Z0>M3B
                      M#[)U2CH]$QPMC^QEG")2)1X\AYH;>[!*-S!R%2]9"?;K$D\E('HWIR0L.*+9
                      MV=G.=()$Y76F3`S9F70ZB].4'LU8AC0[:(%*BAXJ0.\*O[%JADG"X=8T<AN;
                      MI+U^;'1B,GZX/]XY.#JP0;:/$>-;\W1>W[6!I-&*O3KZ[LGUT0WLY>BS]O:0
                      MN+7I<S.==WPO[C6*0J/`7=[J6,:G>=6RFR[SLVHGWB2>RP]IYN?_L/X]\82X
                      MY9;RUY=?IJ\XXQH7P7]HJ6X&5W'YY>+BBW7[A8?J6&I___UTC;/ZJAJ4YOW$
                      M)VBH4GM,AZ\8GQO0[[P^#]P)_#/P(O!@G1"/`S>O$.++0%VC$%N`C^*'3N/`
                      MI\.X#[2W"#$$_.-:(9X!IEKQJRW@J0U"_#OP_@5"7+Q)B*W`+J`+F`".`L>!
                      MFX`3P)>`O[\0OQ<#0)K8"=1+(78`'\-OS3X.W`3\&7`S\$G@:\`CP*/`:\![
                      M0/TE^`T9L!;8"#P-?!_X`?`OP'\`/P1^`KP,_!SX!?!+X%?`&>!_@+>`MX'W
                      M@0^`>>"=M\^(BL^OQ"_.O'+FI1>>TQ]]^YDSSSS]S)F7GCOS73Q]Y<SCXK&J
                      M#WXO5B>(J<TA^D-'2#0+7(/SZKHN>)_OEMKP$UR'`O=YN%*;1GQ;1=>A$/<H
                      M/VG`Q8=T;__Z(*U-X'=^C0#]WF\+<!&P%;@$V`Y<!G0`4:`'V`W\$7`Y$`>&
                      M@&'@`'`8&`'&@:N!:X'K@6-``D@#-P!9P`;R0`&8`6X"/@7<"MP&W`Y\%O@K
                      MX`O`">!+P#W`EX%[@?N`KP(?B/?>/A,\*@VFXBL)ZO_#$=2>U=`Z'.O5]WK6
                      M0&ABE.R?;/]NX$G@>P$_\`UT^2;@^X/?`K\#;D)GWS=\'K\<O1-X#E@#K1H%
                      MO@#\$'@>N'`E=`&X`_@^\`$`'2WYE$%@/W`C@+`C?@/\+[`7?L;W-P\`/P'6
                      MP^<<`FX!_ASP_=!_`2\"75BP!=P/O`"<=YX0+<`O3^-X_BG@].F'3C__1?I:
                      M/G"3;NN+P-_3E=R$0ZM/RZ;0VBT-K3][9\UFT?2JV-(P$?Y<R]-KW]T0VSS]
                      MX8JV=<MMNPY62FV7;E7_@0BEY:60"MKCZFSMX8;1ZLI0P]+M^H@_?PM_\7?`
                      M-OARWZ<_"#P$?',UKH&W@%\#=ZV!?(&KSX=M`TWP^\U`"D@#_P!0/'@"^(&.
                      M"Z^?>NK4=YXZ=?+4*5R<Q.>N4S>?LH_MK]97N'\^-H4N#)W(BGNWB+H3\[>M
                      MJ-\,4>(3QH>NZ.]Y7ZF'+D.;06+H@0TM6.=%?[,IM/EGJ[:<%M&'Q:Z'T92>
                      M;5I1^YGB#TMH209!DGZ[Y4B=);F<MF5YGJ.N+$/V&+%AF2-N(OD\!_P6^!WP
                      M+K`>TVP$/@1<`EP*;`>N`/J!`\`H<!4P`60!&R@`=P)W`W\-?`OX-O`P\'/@
                      M->!U4G<POP$X#^@&>H$^X"I@`K@.,`$_GY@&WOSIO[WYTT?.]N_^.XY7*U75
                      M49+[JV))QH!,/I;F],;%-18ZRKI*5^KZ;*V5?M.9OBW5VK<".G1K90<KEK"#
                      MFL]V$&]7P8Y6`X]`<1X%+D/>U@%0_M:`W*P%\/.XCP"7Z7R.[/JA4Z]_[>[;
                      MDE<?Q"_]S^6@%.6%AA4EBN9+U-*3)]<L]N08UK'PB:SBU7:QXL3\LRM2Z]=M
                      M6>@[@EYD)7L1K!UCU[W0T+(H/8L].0;_LO#).5@@M5WY>[?_Y?JAU7Y>W@.,
                      M!?+S:X%B($__)'!W(%^_![@7^!:<]K<!/W]/03W3P#O`>\`L!%"/3/-!X-7_
                      M?.8[/N[_S$QB9N9CPS/X#`\'*%^V+RQ[4*BP'YG/9M/+XQX?RZ$!BUI<[ZH]
                      M0(4O^/WJ_UGI"/J6H)?93'))7X2<'S677WO5P9S\^NM/45=1#7:?KKFHWCJ&
                      MFB&A:ZL5R+T;=/WP^O/_]-CK)Q^[Z^3-F:/])_=U[]R)I%`?36\2[Q\7:QI#
                      M?5M#^4OJD(,J69-<ZN?3LF-IX6GIM2PK[VD*-=0MI]W&L[8[EZQO>?I5$?G/
                      M);=8MI<X!_M?Y]=]5/-='*C[+M6UWXY`_;=3UX"Q0!VX1]>"^P+UX$"@)CP4
                      MJ`G'=%TX&:@-_T37AQ\/U(@I72=F`K7BNZ^]\N*/GOUNU>G1!^ZY_;A5<4*E
                      M4VD+JT3]B?E9\9NF'Z_;NEFLJ1.A&U8VA3:%UJRKQ19ZWAI>^OG)QJ6?-XO%
                      MGROI;X'T%Z'S4TUOK+[J`H$R*?19S(,L8%.(OWVE(?BML^(9S:B^+5,'?=O;
                      ML5K`X+$/I`Y^.+]JDGXG?ACO>[&-&:=JC>SX_%*K4*@QQ+<V^7_GL1CZ+W$J
                      M9PDWS0=*ST^+M6^JRS5-HNZ^\V'^=6O?*M_Y[_.?Q!U_[.;WU).-;XCF]\N7
                      M'Y0N:6@:EJ^W<5&+ZZ43M;7B34$S_EI@RROPX=6BMJ1-&;$N)$"%6BL=5P!4
                      MHE"%3+LDM#/2BE2!OE/51)DS94\40<F+^I:T`=1<(#:AFMDLMN!_*J[;*"8M
                      MVF<>P8NB<;S*L45X8YUZ%2":MHFXB]_HB-4]8@"O#2UL%*.=^#&D\@[P'O"9
                      M-DR\Y\3\AK^@U2((<*%$_P=S.[`#Z`3P_RWQ7R$5R:T7K4?KUJU\WDQG>`30
                      M/8"1"*BE;Q6W_E\[9Q=B11G&\7,\X]D];KH6E=TL?I2*$9GV8>U%+KGE5598
                      M472C0:6!)!*V1+5IT`<5V>>-*8N6=%&1(1MTDP9=J*`NJ7V!F$5!6FQZMQ;V
                      M^[WS')VSKFO87A0T[.^\\SSSGIDY,_.^[_]]GF%=:XC#K"C$8KHB'O-$(2:S
                      M.N(RSQ9B,R]%?&;-$#$:8S/]W_=MZ]^\8=#'NE./XG]V.36VG:$E/UG;-GYN
                      MWN.\VSQ\CS'[+-N'ZU'^47\WX?_V7V__+%_2J"Y(C=AE*3WKK80ZJHRGAVG@
                      M;FU.740Z8%H;5;HM?)72GO!E7*HQ:<TH:_J9<"/<"1.Y+K-@&?P&+1SZ!,PE
                      MF-8-GQF9XZ+>!,_!"_`B;("/80OTPAXX``?A$/P!-0[8`F-A.EP#UT50K@LV
                      MPC1^U1+HAGWP%7P#QV`TM[H):G`I7`MSX`98"`_`0[`4GH$WX"UX'P[#/#J6
                      MFV$^W`^/PDKH@M?@'=@4`;W/82_LAZ_A*&1(TRJLY1ZWT<6VPWK@F2[]"-W,
                      M9.=%,,H[\S:LATWP$?3"03@$?T*%`-5Y,`YFP$RX'MKA+K@/NN!Q>!/6PF[H
                      M@R-P%-KHYB=".W3``O@57J?K]\G8#P?@)Q@PZ:%BY/%H@7$P`ZZ$6;``%L+=
                      M\#"L8H*]#IQ\;8=..O8^6,G$Z6J4^R\\=<=A%P+]&$REK4Z'!V$)K(;+>2JO
                      M`)_./.27"X"0&4D(QGKNSP?^W).D[:GZPWW:!>6R(Y<BN3P9.7_]#$^>YZ"S
                      M=:*0M_SB^2C%<L&6=W,CYS_MNC4<UPZ[7M/.?>3\Z2@I>-!PI_+UDW?SY-;<
                      M4_0W?%Y2\?.]B_[EZ_F2)CCQV^,7+4IUMK;Z>_>EIZ7@80)][I["53W39WX.
                      M^5GE2[$U#6H[%S=<>2>T;=6&YY:E`XJ2TL35V22E`DTAU2@KV\Y56-I]=,(M
                      M8)<Q,L+2#E&2L$QK+I;E2:4%H5#H\/RG(LT%.XF%\A2&T;-6NK#44QXU>TS/
                      MJ,J*:D\E6]R,2:.=8(TAMUQVVC[Q=S=3;6<3U3J;6/NY5IY&'NQO59PXU/ZJ
                      M-392HY(]52M/'GI7#76J*:[$$'][$@=%9=#&%U0'=66@*N@H*`%50$\H@0]#
                      M#:@$=H4:^#84@6I@(!3!:(ZB*E`13`U5<%5!&0Q6!6H>58&*X/=0!65&=I6!
                      MJF!R*(-9H0Y4!G>$.E@<"D%UL"H4PIJ"2J@K!-7!HE`(RT,EJ!#6A$KH":6@
                      M2M@:2F%/J`650G^H!0-9*H:Z6AA.*3AJ'XZ']%4N?WWT?B1&X?H([(BKUG/$
                      MW4X3V0$[X65:A?_VYI,(@>V&OOJHF]E^+4VB6II`Y;IE)E'YRS9R)Y%UF8E4
                      MMYM$M32):FD"E2)SBNF*B5-M@S)<^VRFV@S;X(S[[0S;0(WU#-3H]PXV81NP
                      MT7XZ;(,WUC-XHW]#^`WB:'\:M@$=ZQG0T?]=^`WL:/LT:!ODL9Y!'E=,YEJ:
                      MR+4TD6MI(M?S-Q"D;4+7[_FB@/Y>[!JV`2+WORML@T76,UBD_PC^%FR#1MK>
                      M=6T#2-8S@*1_2O@-)&FWAVU0R7H&E?3?$WZ#2]K+P[:OM:()9DL3S)8FE_V^
                      MDV3/NX,G;BRVDV7M>\-VXFP])\[N]S'\K=A.H+5?"=O)M/6<3.O_(/Q.JK6_
                      M"-L)MO6<8.O_(?Q.M+6/A^VDVXHFO"U-YEJ:S+4TD6MI(M?21*ZEB5Q+$[F6
                      M)G(M3>2Z_V6TDN0G07(^]OC\]8%L"RV'*IG)(FV3198F!"Q-!J3]I%Q5*3,1
                      MX'4R**!MH#G]L$FYWY<Y/-Z)_!]+98P(:;,O>+C=0+.EXZ!^7]1QQ<"SI>,D
                      M_0G#2+G\/&MS:%]+4AO<T3^_NA=<KY@(*PW8^['_O*G:]XYM^!],.%H'O<8W
                      MV$[?=/D+4$L#!!0````(`&"J,B<@WK2#A"$``*A4```+````4$)-+4]0,2Y$
                      M3T/M7'N,7%=Y/[O>M7<"Z]A),'G"Q4XVL_%Z\*YW-\X&`G['B1\AZ_"J:'MW
                      MYL[.M6?F3N;>V?52M40M01$ET,9)H%"5*(!`T-)71$$M14H+B$?KJ$`5T4);
                      M!=0J098I4B%`<'^_[YQS[[DSLYN@5NT_S/H;S]S'.=_YSO?^OCO_])$=:O*U
                      MA2&E+E,[5/:Z9T"I-^]7ZF,GG(/F]<V]O<=Z7L>4:JDEO"^I[^%=K?*^4?T8
                      M[[>I_<>5NF_=5^_D\>[WB]0_XGV+.?(]O+]%'9[GYY_O?5#=+I_7>G^9N@XK
                      MGE9OPOMQ%>+(7QEL]8M'[+M2V]2U:D"M>P'D6.UUO%H-RX%W1U0/D[`<CUXT
                      M^OJ@'8=1TYORHJJ7U`*O%<6)7_?:G7K`\WN:$8ZVO3BJ5,+FHK?H-P*OVHX:
                      MWFU1K>G=ZK?;.)Q$35P[62H<"II!&[>'E<"W(_(6G#W@EVM>J^ZO8+1VT&H'
                      M<=!,8L_W&G[37PP:^.:U:F$]BJ-6;<6KAHNUA#-6H[97CII).ZK;$<M1H^4W
                      M5TK>&VI!$R.841?]L!F[U_I>)6CY[43&QC`GHP4O"9-ZX!7C(,"11;\9QGX"
                      M`@#G<@V7CGL8/_#;&.A4IQ+%^`RTDTZ[6?)NEP,-?\5;"+RPN13$25#QDLA+
                      MVBN>WZP(`N[\FG09#G$.B;@$JDR5"L?;%5R%R[D,'`I+A3OPR=M3)F+>/K]=
                      MX4Z$.'Y8)M68C5X4RK$[@SBJ+Y$HS6H]+"=R[5+_,9;D^G(0XGHSR.BN4F$^
                      M`8*DM;-=NTJ3A7VU*(H#$CC=%[)$/:E%G<6:%R9>S8^]9@1Z^&0##U/9(29`
                      M(2R72P.%%H,$WTDJG(Y;81OWRF;BKI@#A:!T3(X(L1/<<J&[V5C<UR3?X>:P
                      MW9]?)KRBW'7:;[3JF'SKWBA)HD;L=5K.#5O'2?-=I:F"WDLR87NIFSNY*!^3
                      MBASH*XCLU,Z=F@5*WHD:#GL0E':2+MC;&E6KWD($4F\M>7OB[$2K'2UBG#BP
                      M/.6W`Z_2]I>;6I)XH9V';+00@,'Q<<D/Z_X"N!7K!\<!NS+XS=!8)B*-??Q+
                      MDJ#1`BH@=!<+KBH"0+&>!.TFN'\IJ(-^&C7#W9U8<S8IDF,B+3G4#M[N\9)W
                      MO`EUDBVJ'32B)=R9+DN3&2PJB\,1"`JN@U+!M92JH*)W9%?A!+YY;PW:D1VO
                      M7H_*(INXX(YV".0-_U3#-H2`=T_DV(0DC?7<-?!32E*OV6DL:!$S,GUW!UMK
                      M1LM.ZF'`CAD7E[R#F!=J)?&Q4N%IWXO#TSM2E4-.=Y%8#NMU4I"L##(+%8F8
                      M-ZLGM\R3$0US-8&L7UE9>Z.Y8&^2Y)HN%3!(7_TE9R<+MZ5*QAO+*2"<7^U6
                      MK]B"$%.E+03U:'G<JP8^YL00NW8#B]-!;%8*4BW70GS(J?$\G\&,P,1@"<LA
                      MA3RGM@7'*2BS:KT3D('J85.,S3SL4D5_FR.9]*R6$'UQ)@'![LV@+(BOP%"E
                      M8TQX93`1#I\)\U,]*)N`?5QLAC"(W%IC6K`Q7==2,R4U'QJJZJU$';"EWJJ:
                      M3]9*O'K@@QDG93\SHX`5GP'RWIX'O6*PA/W%W5K+^5U7@CJ8`%L[KAF!<U`(
                      M*7B:1T3&5[Q.TX@U5\2Q<\N&%L@C3EY*45CH)![E=G=IVCL2^"VN]J"/G1%]
                      MN!^J$J-D=`<5TJW%3B9&+>."4S&8(UD.@*C#527/RS83Y*1XM_R8,AS!*E2<
                      M\;$,,*56COJ`$'*!(V)!2T';V%1G'[D^<4U`$[$RV@N8K_F+P-9/7N%J*%=!
                      ME2:AHD;GPP;T:)LZSAT4>%I-FT,PJ;7%NG7-Z'MW0#<(YQT,.I7>*7>7IH2:
                      MT]!E>Z&Z3@D;6*I@S$1XO)_+`K2$BT5IRV"S&&QM#T:8!0C$G848^HSGR45B
                      MCK7?8:8@,R5M:)0\CPA"SF+!RME4UX/FT>ENY4>*;#T:0`B;B[*)1Z$Z(^\V
                      MOF]U?3<:T,0_I;?4==P:(<R;^7SXA'=4#'.;IKO33J!/HF78ZPDXH^#YU(;4
                      M@VJ"?:3$;ITOMX-E^?B&J'T*&^+..V'4DIE4,YG>M690M[.!"X(`?`P>RZ@A
                      M5]9]$-%<50)'9^X+!#;&Y8G7Z$#8%R-O*82#@'OV0[CK44NV9W_8ACB"8K3A
                      M,F`[JG0TFZ3GP'$^C*NV^;(%=BB''M`("YJ#(%DY,TT<RE&G#E]3(['?3\"9
                      M[:B,_2"G<N[Y%6B6AKB7TZ7IPAT0Y"1<#"#Y&`(\Z&EO9S7.TNX/Q5_NJO,N
                      M7`PLL'U:VVCLE^U6NIK9Z&6]$UKE1?"=N65Y1'@&[`#U:U189HQ3E=]F$-!O
                      MELQF!:7%DIS>5PN#JG?@=%#ND%:>CG4<2]2UKC8&TJ(].^'AE,55!IM-N;$T
                      M[M%B8LNZ[J2#875DLDQ?@@?GO!INJX2<O%/'D#+J\SEFF<Z:+4UZ#\-A@A]%
                      M[,1_@B9P]T=0A+@"/R"._>:,\'&MO=".F#CY="*HDLVTI(!H6B*#D]FT-\JT
                      MVEL3P;.+-2IM1AR..Z)E$'2O']-CSA_0IBUOEK!J;#1B(QXVA-6^&U`W+)$-
                      M8$*)+K[C^HQ%@6?D6D#:O!6CY*#E]V@?N$NNBZ[5'#=C1K".KD]D?-ZZCXMK
                      MKO?J8)>;3A-N!L;T8>^(&`UL:#HI;<Y%HS,V6N,VZHV1HY.%6[E='4B'6+[#
                      MD.3D-38"Z75JQ9_4S@8,5",D8?U&U*'46G]6ELRY-%'-:>Q(7FI3/EDU(DV-
                      M'B9V:`UFXXD@4][8I:4PZFC/90*WX*./S3V-J^-.PXV:B5%VH@>IYW7!O1V>
                      MR+BXWK.9X<09+5S&L?9:U-6"CEQ*F]+GZNFNJ\DZ2&UHI0(%ZU"`?"&4C^DD
                      MZ-O*3'B01Z+V,DU_RBLYBFCU-R&!K-R<^+`#\$;IY\,<33#+4*XQN"9G._LW
                      M2I.;1K$<V!@Z[RYP<@2LQ1+D;=S!L"D^;&IEBIK19\<G\E;-GIC&B?D$%L:[
                      M,P+^YBA<#HJ;Y"-BF+9,/:7GA;(S+EEAH6X%6:VK*OX4ETV\A!0X69S=/KU]
                      M:ON4]^IQ;W(F/>VRH80'9DF&FQ;\."QC,CUT45L4"95%MR&,$^6B)^G!RTKA
                      M5`$>5SN`1X/]CT&<H/(:&P49?9G&V41,;X2VBIH)F\%I[5MQ*?50O'9S*K?I
                      MF,*OG.R(1:.]*6[5^C0;/QT)>0@8]E1CDP?2@$`BFBXNX[;P^`M&E5I[!H[H
                      M$=%I5$&93C39`CJC;M9#!QV\G-90]$3O/3S%@$7C+;J)<3JTN3;$C/:\R2E+
                      M622(*/!A#"/LUV&M^DR&JS&Z7X9+!@5@`BGJCPE\T6?DQ!3]0GMEW$(&$[(\
                      MYNT6XL`[BYK<<A$?KLKF1.AUTFF+6T$YK#I*4*.(T^*'6$UM%(^]FV,OT]AR
                      M'1)6N9H>M^8E=F[4*B.,T^V:T5UC"*5UAG'2,G\3>37X1'THSGV/H3M-KA%^
                      MM<X0('YMP,7PFP$XL(YLJ'=8-)Q$7Q'F-*DCR>%DH:3K=W3;TUS@D'D'"&E@
                      MZ58+:DCV3)J@`&"D+",C.F'LP:^IIC3FR5&T-1]7N]DNO1]9;&QSKY([HMA[
                      M<2VLIJ/F#?HKG2`ILHLRVF"ZT&NOM3*`*C9^@`1+9N2\M23]M!K*(2^,KO,`
                      MQ"07WV-7F(BE0I7A.R%\=QUHYCBITI$$JM6:N*TK\63LKINAU-XGV;#I[:G`
                      MHD(WT3Q`&0C?2IQ0#\$O&4E[^5)L$7'300[X@-Q%9-*DAK<_*H/_FHD,3KFT
                      M)WJB*QO\0/W%_LJX=^.J\D`5-6O3UYS.36###<89XP3;3+4D&Z%NA!)&?-/D
                      M@4F::5<%6>**"+0@;'W[)*0ECI@8S&?,P1R'%YN1[,#JOI'-_'2:$A4R@>3&
                      M[>+3F_W!:G.F`:DH7G_HJ%:9B-W<+$/?P(8^,_:"_TE6-7,CA3%=%S&-0W3B
                      M22<-3WM^N8P`5KC*Y$TAZ=&RJ:E`=?ASR*OFO&WJDQ"J5>N#S"VKTGTA(8O&
                      M01LWS"<,92;LX[Q`7"4N``6QPC),>D*Q7(Q,L<!Z`C74#[2RC<&TULD\>H?U
                      M/&9,_`]I.,6=$)5HUA//,7,H>0'>M*S=I=$-T[M'-^"/M^UK(^6UI[[LKR`7
                      M'2(//[IA=E+.O@Z)8%B2%7!K6![W#L>XK(ZS<O((DU=')"C`<<RY+XIP<E+?
                      M*EJ#B`"F)>+#-Q`DI96[+38E0';J&U]CR3.RQG8`HK`$A?TU0YFT>HP*A%=D
                      MZ`=/8]J[`51Q.4*4I6R#SFTF':,*H"<UE;>FJ1)Q1?5F;,4.K4+!J34I.+TF
                      M!;V=:Y'0G$4MB:0`)<!W6D2PYUBM9,4H9V44$BMSC`LM+1S'5Z]7.T>0JI3P
                      M5&9.2<2D%6'"H<\E#,\\NJ+6J[HJ8:T/Q)R>)B^7_&571EA"8B3H"H<PEE%<
                      M1`E'#U?AXPB]NV16I`3XMK#Y$(VHB4B#ML+1Y_I"O7CCB>B`6K2I1/RKU3GS
                      MSG17F>=@RARR8B9"'!_:,%!68\42,;<6QGZIQ)PS@>O2W+))N=X(3V%?S6^"
                      MLX&9"#8=A&/((NM%+#]?S19K9E[#3I.CB(Q@=")W,G5)NC.86@JB992C!6TZ
                      M110BT@H.0P?LU@S@K-)BZ1I,-IV4L*C"N5E>&&)%/&\+K?NLV=`72/);.S8+
                      MG"#5?_1J1.SZ)"TM-Q,M+M[6`B@`.OEJMQWW]Q7`;`QMY\42FKP.EJ<S9Y:N
                      M0AP=&W.[G#N87/6F;9!%_P%29\U(.R"KWVAKQJXM1L+(U%"%OZP=H4CW)`OT
                      MQ,8`(GM)TXJR;)<G[EHT78!//<;5;;(3-I:\-;.:*V%01_ERC6)@R!W-:>6<
                      M8TN<C%<K'K;V-QQ[JSU#F4?O94-3;ZHPWVF!(\2!0L`J9.L*OOPZ7*]4*/L@
                      M:?,ISU>[7*ZQA`A_(BMA<D_R;0!<5,,_2:'7DFJ&RYH[H#"E+62R7UN(+HG1
                      M[03A;88;U[FS0"ILUA1ZL&(U'6-&1(A^A22JUH/3X4(HUD/3$7Z;SI30)1/Z
                      MN&66,G`@<70H!W>B3QZ,T]#G]E>TPVX+$5F>1O!X(,Z7IBG$.0^[$F&=W&>1
                      MDJ`ISEJJ]]SR,B>%@K&NC$$XE5YW`581Z1KO"J,#V8N8=.^^,+W(>F68"@ZL
                      MRPN&MEIQ.*8DTV:YJ*H739)YGAF;7(D_/SN]?*T(H>NU<V*F*^LF#$M^G3V2
                      M=%>F/)>\8N:`B&X%%Z5WD#>S,EYA=!],+W1A3S7S5%IU9*9=5X7SY4^WA@>K
                      M7L*.-L17%/WAG),2("W24:Q2['!NJ19M7+"_HX.I.>\(0CMI2-`2@J2RE+_@
                      MX8.C-0*YXN#XZ#ZPZAS]-:LO<^<+HQ+;/.]"\R56<DI7C5>+K]&4NK@IU2HN
                      M5R)>:0+*+POUWM46UF==V>[@1K,J8RTX?(C+T?:"REOP`!G#KY^"E2C`W/=Z
                      M#CIID2E\ZQ-1=V8>658?9CM$I.7/!G?>*A,R889RALX34X[;<$BLQN'R)`=B
                      M;D=A2%]ODF;P5L(V#)&>4YQ'?4?:VM)U(92',=`9WMJP=CE,(DHZ$?G"=B+-
                      MC)KCK@4UCB5<KF6(>*H_^NR*K?!76>$OC!YH4@%(S)&V4YTYV6G@&NSS@_F,
                      MD'AGINIM^E4D$Y%Z->DHHLB=G83KXL.[D2Q:5NX$G?)>8T5.L9*I;YKWB9O-
                      M'IBHU];=_7RW@B"L[V*B(UB$#6!^6[S#-,5M^RV>YSIPWIKIKX=3!BUSQSA:
                      MOP2@5NC:#^WCZ'8D]9=?A13&3C,DR082"3Z#7@UNSKX'A;IPXTRHS-3AF;T/
                      MFCP&/!0P*)0?!(4.!;F&9W7W4*[^QJ%X<T][B/9:]8(1\%60H2!GB6-H393-
                      M(5JN[%?/UL7Q5?>I;WW<>!N][`(A<LKCJ];6^_"9]<JZC$+/AC'3(S3L29!V
                      M+\%JB(6@YM?1RHG(),<?W7)Q1@0\/P;W683/.Q2P.9`;M"*-,2?:.J9!)Y*W
                      MI]_,%!IKG:09#^MQ`D:2@?MEFLW2_+#X^;3.8FY2.>(A&59N(('9NQDVX@!+
                      M,QI7%K>,T,+Z5_U-R)IZ2T=EIITUJP#9K&E.=V6:*[.2AR+XSDU47.OUN#!Z
                      MJX]P2UMPX^D5D323^*33DG:I#-6<^T-7V@1[-NPUVJ9?+E<+E56H^5V%&G$T
                      MGDB'Y-30[HJ]$=N4S6:CJ-371#*#"LT-)8L]4:3I^Y+$"\<W@^TR7LQ4:89Y
                      M]G353`DC#<EZ`10OL.3B)?(4"<[[;FOPK]@KL_49%4V/VBKLQ.#"C)SGJ'+=
                      M1[9$PCZDP1@:4^B0"P,M#9O]W_#2I,-+=3)-&WWJ"P6TN'7$!CJ\E$8-B]*S
                      M[C2AN(T9V#^T7_1C%1H(;A"TC*ZIYLRHI'G-P*A1Y6O.NGI'*C$_`2K<!6H`
                      M'V@O6XG6O4>I:<VUOHE)8D^HC*BK+2_<VUO-QQ`/T-I.00PU%E%+733171[:
                      M\W0<D,D9?DPS/[<R\Y,YNKD!\RZ'Y"S%NTUSYCIOD\;#<*OR]64*&/8B$V^;
                      M7\U2W'*X"W,11LD]D`B+;7\!O"X902UKUE.TU9I<KLN&^39CR/Y!MK5+YN#G
                      M3'$Y.#FU#-T#8U,O-L7E9O2Q2EA;&CK.W"]5U4>_@+CS\"6@6MPD(A+!N=I%
                      M%ZE6[8+LVN$LT'46@2BP.Y&4-K7#?V`OBU!=XL7.PDEHC%2-\N&1;#W`O9>O
                      M>3C'V.0=K7C2)T0<^4"!E'L/=9>=2<3RH3#MMUI8AE3P^F2M#%\L1\T'Q"72
                      MDW`!QK]TF4L6F',J]2J9@P<K21`L?;ZIR$QGVNH`)!\DYDH.Z0<P^%%DDHQ&
                      MO"0AG&5\F`IDXAZ/=$A/:5<ZV:0"G1U&H3U#UZ\[95()J!F+\WF2O?"%\+A"
                      M&MMGN06I8FFVT,H"2"$%(;5]AA=UM",B3Q$U_#)R,&QO,+=G*5Q7NO2M[&NR
                      MHZ$U$XD.%*;T@S\PLY!'T[X'5<,">>]0U@@+TJEVLW@9IQBUL*`E:G+/`NPG
                      M^IE9*)!<)"M)6X^A@74)\IOV)_?QAJQY0!+3<(L4%'/JTZ&(\"AY56^/JUMT
                      M3NET#:ZN2?LB\673SS8?)7>)AJN124T-45?4N-<-9F+$,\`"T[2,14-O)QX#
                      M2B?761/3+V\Y5#SJ%8>JW5WFNE&:&D?*[CT]>'VWEW/?A*E#'7$Y3,U.)6=/
                      M4P=VK9XP)PN2\:PK9SK7;YTT^"BYYJ@&1,VL!(9!:KVR8UEM4G.-[DR4L%\H
                      MK;4:SE;LPQ[]AS8I8[%;.0^`<YFLHIY+QVTR8SH#!<#-W7(^0<=!FVIRK:F0
                      M3:5-TVQO\M?0HQW=8Z"YRR'BS7(E64A">'ZIH5K`[@!_$4*T2)<E'8CK\(I@
                      M`.QAYE%E^=&*>%8F/LSU]W99.II(4$.ZL!PZ'(I$4>,1.ENI#B1$D42B]-3B
                      M/K>%0E+E%&EV1AE/5+@>C--`<[HL.M,IF29P'@Q@#[@.9"&?X[0E!^8/'SIV
                      MX,[KY[UCQT\<F!?]R^`>A1N;"^^7"4<HI5DA1F\F7>8*7!?SR$ZZ;>;&7(XU
                      MC1%0Q1'U)?^;J8P[I%/TMK*,T^E^Y89*'U`QKJ+&SV+-YTFLBF0"&/^9`+O!
                      M?GF,S$JZBP3OD-#3>#>\7'+.)B1F%&W<-3Y,FOAHA<9$<HF;Q,YZ,Q!/X%$;
                      M+=O4F,:C07^?Z8)!@:R":!Q/[Y1#*F<F]\\LPF)7@Z#.&/GP`]1RK#@`8?N$
                      M#4Y6%J0]C/XYF`4R>EA/*ST:.P1!47),2-BO:`I/I!E;URD81U&W2?B4=DB#
                      M<],>[L2/3WG+>&21'%KOH":M=U_KG5-,5.KG&+4/$XCB,B9"/R/HV@AHX+E1
                      MTIAVG;1UJUN8'JMKM3@3FA79)F0Z@W"'"1YTFI-$E`?"G$PEB?+Z_7=YQULP
                      M%D[W#AMO#C=;H"=Y<KI/,\[XJ'F\:9G=HK;-;`V?U?0;=I6I.$(3NY*Y?;'V
                      M/"FOV;-2HFYHITV9JK<7HJ>:FSZ(C.(6S(I4<!KH=R*:NL'>]HPA9RS=U5V]
                      M;J8@W(+-%A<S;9UD?VH7`C?T*:R97HYQ;_LDGR-R6@;EP5/;J84&5QOM"0*F
                      M$3>7>,!@?-X6O,6GDAC&)D$5;2^F<F/B4]D-*DJ3$)#A;,N2/"^KR]<Z0ZC=
                      M'-M]6!2N,%E,>K`8+&W9`6O8!LWB5,_Z<-8NH+B+HB-^AFW[82R!1P(G..`#
                      M[,0B_;L<8=T#NEO"2*J1;`X^``A#KUE#9\Q%$+)RM"[6268+@YQDX^;D+NP^
                      MO!A9K`[`42,1;QI/54!G4;R9YL,!U$S(6QE#Y63+=J;9!*.))C%,(VI9"XKP
                      MD1M/R1.?'<T:,E.,$TS'20,?(TBKP!?D06/S($9+CXRE-&E^3:8SP?#2#2F&
                      M#Q>A7,!2`9L%F^A@TJV;=-*`+YTW3,IL0`=5&#:+Z!94T0!1JX7;N)Q*9*J'
                      MHE68"T'+FU:S](89UZ1UXM0M-ULA')PR&!QM$QN"O+`1@G<SP',)(2@`Y-YD
                      MGDD4TYM=S0%H(^*D`Q-5885<VEJR)$V:.<\9+*,33&J4HXCB7&)<)8MT?/Y1
                      M.[=,R[,2N8DPG&'I9P?*?$RD9L_Y](9R^BG=CIX/<\&GR88B%\IPZ0#,:4OG
                      MD7ADXNG@#C:ZHV.!Z.+'#>K6&+-[6%(*N`OG-%?;("(?DL'4\@F#%HI0K.HR
                      M=*C"8'5BME`Q'LH>DZ;=2.`$W=WA+NM@L)^GD+,L=&>S!G'RYT%84P2Y-7&_
                      M12WLJW7:Y=I"!V6#?4P!3'@'F@ANZHB]CH:5"M`.T'USX-BDM^NN-^`18##_
                      MA]"R7Z2/^2$\EP>99F)*XC-IO>TD,2EUH`,WBTWW*+1`R]-YH0&I\=%$ZKL5
                      M2_L\2EC<:!&YBM:*;ECI^E$)/*7`L$UT\>1--TTC`0PV(?7V(S=D#^^&!W?)
                      M;]];>M?C>^Y_9/C=CPS'>T\E>T^-7G3WH6H=K[!\VVRQN&5\8F[[]M'BV-AH
                      M<71L%/^V`?!M;./8T-A&_5T^XM`00/Z4*HX-X<38V-S<]IGQF7'<CQ>OE+O'
                      MKL>9JV;FBC,WWSP^7APMSARO(DM0K;[NV+'R,7GA2[U>+2_(QZ!2J58K^U$%
                      M:]Y=+]^R96S[%7-7SHYM*1;'1K?@G>B-<3Z.OC']<S$C;O@%E5&\<*0X-C<^
                      MO@6(X9,L9]O.L9U$<O+5<S.WC+UJ<FQJ<G*L6+SE&!^(P]^A8\"D>G?U$-&J
                      MWUVMEH%6V`96E6,\UL;!6[:/36ZY8OQ5VX%=<6YJ;N955\UAZ(T6+4,<4%&C
                      MEY)K3"F#[Y8M(,OLS,S<&$;`XJX'C/%W7GX7\*EAI1X'O&Q$J1L`#Q64>A2P
                      MO$VIMP,NQ3@O!SP+&+E>J;.`_P`$XTHE@)>7E-H!.+53J=.`?YU4ZON`*V:4
                      MV@[@;\DT`!'@)^K'\O=LS]_W_P>_I/*+5__71OSN#5Z7Z6]#:F!@8'##@%J/
                      M.+A!J0K@[8`1\`_YB#STU$7XW9T7X;>`(+?O`'SJ8J6^`GAZ$Y#9K-15@!9P
                      M>R>@_A*EW@/XC<N5>B_@XBLAZX!7`]YX-<X#6H`VX)V`=P-^!_`QP"<`/SI_
                      M_IFGOO5UOKYU]HMG/W?VJ6?XWU-G_P)_^/S'9Y\Z^]&SGWOF[`<?OO\>^:?4
                      MBPV5+A^X8N#!NGK_B!J<'O[XQK=N5EC`P(\&SI-P6T[C/-:%(X^,N$>PV.$#
                      MV_21\Q@%WS=T?1_I^KZ^Z_M0U_=!]_O03]7`@6U7F;EY9O,3@WIZ-?P<C]P^
                      MP(W%?>MR]\DY,Z)\<F;`]WMX%[]/D6Y_!/@\X$N`KP#^#O#^:Y3Z).#/`(\!
                      MO@IX`O`/@*<!YP#G`2,O`PT!&P&;`%\"_`O@L5?@,^`IP']NQ370(=0E[S"Z
                      MA'JD!?UQ+^"OC3YYMH@]ARXY`:!>^<'3__:#)\]^X;-_DO[[Z-E'W__0H_<_
                      M>N^]OYZ<>O+))Q-`/YX?44,7#FS[QJ"A%A:JCWQ^77:DSUYT4VIUFN9VN<\N
                      M/3)L3O;EKP]L/)7GK_,I?]UO^"L](OS@KB/'!^;(\_'IJEP^1CK_.7[XZXN`
                      MC=#?U.,77HD]@@Y_,X#Z_)>AQV/`-P#4Z[/32AT!C$"O6_T^#_@@X/RL4LT;
                      MP2,`M5NI]\U!-@&[]VD;0/W_PW/GSGT7\,^`KYW[\KG''S_WF2]_^;$_?.S#
                      MO_];_WMZ[^=Y0=D,K-\V.S@\<,TCH-I+SJLK_V88&WKUT+:QPLCUA9%B862\
                      M,#+YF+INL#2XXSMO)P_(R^&6R]:2](Q[L#LB\SE.S'%>OUTG]SZT?BU^UD<^
                      M,KPVK_":`R]*CUP]Q*OXNC"FQ"H,J\L+`VH,_U^M7GSAPD:E7IN2J3!R8;?:
                      M\E-^'%";:P.7ON]GI-9ILMFFY\SA)P8OW?D<CEVX`-6O:;3IPH7UZH*>1JEO
                      MTPK]?\S*%W^[[F+A1+Y^#1;I:6B[71-*S8!+>79D\`(N'U`[!Y5\&E2?,<?6
                      M<8?DTY"Z?T0?@\LD+X@%?I4.(P)H3S\,^$O`WP/^'7`!<"D,\0V`_8!AV-`K
                      M`.^%#?TTX`L8Z#N`(=C2^P!_`'@)B%2&#?U-P'G8T/40XUF0YG;`2=C0>P`?
                      M`)R_!+^1=RE^&0]P,5#\V1;8Y9?"EH*M/P;X+.#VJY0Z"K`V\S!T]Z\`ICU\
                      M!I0!;>CJ=P%^"%@/G7WF6J56KL/X@&'HZUL`QP$KT-7O`7P=\%T`J7<(\&[`
                      M!P%O@PXY`_@FX!G`MZ%/?@"X"[KD5P&?FH(]`=RW"SX$X!.`KP%>#IW2@@XY
                      M!S@)/7(/X/*;H%\`G]YC?G=0Y%0-;-H,=AZ4]_7RCB.W#YCC:[SK:R#:0_8(
                      M/H\XG_5H>F1]9)WS>8-\UN_ZR*CS^44]XZ3SXLAFY_.P\_GB?ICTCHGW]"[W
                      MLSM"[^PN_G@7;(<N;-K\T'J^?WY=CI+RF<?OW=#_^($K^Q^?>7'_XP^M-\<=
                      M''A\^.(^*W+?]3@%>=<[U;,*\_F&C`?HR]*^;)-/]&QHW7CD6G4=E,M;U"5;
                      MU`GIV#Z&*L*=R+\T56'+X/P*?BZGKD;&U)XV?E5)7;9>':D'R_AQ%T2^@;^$
                      MGMN#:M-!M2]J(`L^SX+&T7FU<;TZRFPL,P\X#WSN&1BX!BQ*&%'_!?[E)[X@
                      MHVI@>V93KGGDND'7KDPHF)32($0#%F;_D+KMVH%-ZMA&+$(K1%&"`Y>HP>=Z
                      M#HZHY0%UVANX5PV^,9T+/K4HHQ6CD)X$'A2>X74D#'A_'4,QO-915>'(.KK^
                      MT$;KGL7_T$+K&`;P_!MQW0:U%4IPW;K[<.`)J*Z:G/O,+TVLGW_HIB_P\Y#Z
                      M9(])Q>]YJBNZ?MW2NU-*-%.EG</R"=AVI1>ZOZ?#_3=02P,$%`````@`YW&+
                      M)4'')!2_;0``#V(6``H```!B;V%R9#(N=&EF[;UMZ'U+EM]U^F%Z>AYZ9GIF
                      M.@83-*B@)CZ@H*@D$L$81U$1-:A$'8@20UY$8@@BJ`0)^B*$H*)("#XB(L$)
                      MYD70H(*@J$015*($N1`E2!`A2@A12#RW3_=.N:MJ[56KUJI5^YS/)]/_WK^]
                      MJU9]:]5:];V_>^]D?N9G?O'CFX_'XR<>?^KQ]<=7GD]?\J<?7_ON\W=__LKK
                      M^5=\]?GXO>>?^=KC\=7G\_._GO_]>'SM>^^__,\WOO?\'/[XUE>^^HS\>'SS
                      M^>+;7_GZXQ]\/O_\Y_-WOC?FR_D_[_G^R^<?>O[GS_K>F-_QG/QG?^4'OOO^
                      M_WK^YQ=\[_G_>?[G%Q9K_47%6E_RY7__Z>=_?EDQYI<_G[]\]^5_ON0O>;[\
                      M\OWW__N;W_U_O^K7_9K?]!M^X_>&?/GVZX_'W_$W/![_\C_]>/POO__Q^`O^
                      MY./QZ__JKSS^@W_\*X\_^7N^\OCE_^=7'O_<+_GJX[_]1[_Z^,Z_\]7'K_Y?
                      MO_KXMW[1UQY_]!_XVN.O^)U?>_P3_]/7'O_I=[[^^,;?]?7'W_8[OO[XE_Z;
                      MKS_^T`__P.//^YM_X/'K?NL//'[/?_8#CS_QIW_@\=?_LF\\?NL_^8W''_A]
                      MWWC\U!__QN/O_RM_\/%O_(8??/SOO_L''W_Y'_W!QV_^"[_Y^(__X6\^OOYO
                      M?O/QMW[QS<>_\`M_Z/$__WT_]/A%_\H//7[M__!#CW__VS_\^.-_^P\_?NEO
                      M^^''/_M?_?#CO_[&CSR^_3?^R./O_2T_\OC7_I,?>?R1__=''G_I7_NCC]_T
                      MFW_T\?M_[X\^OOK'?O3Q,W_9MQZ_X]=_Z_$'_]UO/?Z</_*MQS_RY__8XW?_
                      M[(\]_N_?]6./O^X/_=CCM_S\'W_\EW_/CS]^_%_\\<>O^N]^_/&[OO43C__M
                      M;_F)QR_YYW_B\1O_\Y]X_(=?_?8SK=]^_,I_ZMN/W_X???OQ/_Z);S]^X5_U
                      MDX]?\QM_\O'O_=Q//O[8__&3C[_F%__4XY_YM3_U^"_^[9]Z?.L/_]3C[_YS
                      M?_KQ.W_U3S_^\+_ZTX^_^`_^].,?^^GO/'[?W_F=QY_Z[=]Y_(H_\)W';_NA
                      MG_?X[_^FG_?XE;_LP7\6_^>7_H)G=P!`,'_&7Z;)WPP``&R/H^^4_.O?Y^=^
                      M[N?*Y^;@TYC3,S8'```E/=]YN4;/:V3/,L^=6:M<,3^M`._(J;E>/\YWG%<<
                      M^$QJ1R@9]93Z=R@-\N]9,J57-F/FIQC@[0BU,X!13BYV\J"306B\[/3[T6GB
                      M\6/I-<U90W9VQ*F]K(R6GVY(I5D\MB!#XY6J1I4,,=10`KV8KQ^/E\W=U<_-
                      M[9_>]X8!E#QKH_?/I%Z5HS>R<GPO9M/:3DY4.Z!RT::7'<]T`3RI+]+RQZ$X
                      MI^NW%T$.?KJB0ZM4WU`RS=TU\UG^6$XO_SP-*/,@Q(G+$MR75VTT?Y\Z^<)H
                      MS4_^MF6F^<_.GN3G&K(YRL"E)#01Y(46%Z=7B]4QRQ]/"YV&]:8+<83E`&J.
                      MVNO]CF:C][N>K[OU?A=[D9]<V(SYVGC-U021Q^AE4,D`HQP>=#C"Z3>L42=R
                      M_W<:3VI[*YY&`AS4M53^^'HXWI0/=81REOQ<%V2SI)L#E)($&0`?R+/^77XO
                      M.R@=</[WOJ;@VBNQ,Q"HB^KT4'\2!I<Q3R^;TT^?ZI''C\W(]8^R2("/Y=D"
                      M\K]M./H[FC[:Y)^G7N9_XPQZ*'VA'GQR"CE"<V0M0Z^G27-'IR``'\BS^(_?
                      MFT[_'LC0\ZN/FG_'TAQ3^7QJX=)S$Q,+^U#7@V!`PJ?70S.F$*VI1%Y(6%WX
                      M>GH&^!Q>E2__\S+-GT><T_/B/\M-]2X-^$SJ&FC^*+N#$*'^5+^L)]81ZO&"
                      M<]6SJ'/X0`[_*MW']CO1*\[QXX+?Q2Z?!4?K71KPWHP>^H(*H0YA<XY+M7G#
                      M`YC)+^[;LJ%KX&6P+9I?!_CM`%R@>"`=\SU63SG>-#^Y5/LK"(USR?'[5_WW
                      MN/3_O(D_^7/HSX]M3-LM>AHO3!<N6^7XF6'Z.*<\K/^+Y)Y!#.7V]#[:SN"2
                      MP\M>?T?HJ*O7CYI_OI/XSYAXON_S!W:HNRG4,<UV-J--/[=>[F0KQX_1Y5']
                      MW:;OK=C[\:2M?E\/*#=R.K+>NJ<!Y10A_@>VDL`K(:_;YLC/<?_T_NJ:-`(,
                      M<>J7YHTJWV_"75HN(<<\W9-"\#*@)JRPT"D#)_'UC_5<7TY+EQIZ22X'7.[B
                      M-+B7QCI(/:`7N3D2GM2'V/SKZGH8@(W\HE_.:=?'CV5"ROP(`XZOS9CRX'**
                      MO$1S8O.K,+Z7@5,97.ZK63FC[R^5G";6P\HMU]GN13Z)$30+R1$RT]PC/'GE
                      MY_1;&(`+^?6=RBD/QW/]_OA3&%9^ZCV?!M=ZFO*:2NJ7)U6G`;WXO4^"3@`S
                      M@U<4P#7Y9;TQI_S4Z=HJDWHQG#OX8KA8S/?5\:=YNO#5H#ENC_,,+6J.:98Q
                      MLX71#0IQY*\&>3/[,H0"`!<TS=CK2F5']QI\9GKS?4_GT%J^>YS'<5W-W%Z0
                      MYGCE3N6Y0QN4E0\I'(UOF*M/$0#,,-3.O:Z4N_YRP,QT_;TQN=/)/<ZCSZ%&
                      MH2$#31E#FQ7F]I374YIJ;0K-"9$UR/(`((CZKFA^/=XWV[-N_.9MT+M>9J8+
                      M=XY^F\V=^NYQ'KV`RUPUDU!GH+D+9<*56SA]K8?5JD[1A&W*"N5LU'%ZG^3X
                      M@@!8S.61P:VYO#%.PU[/<IS>F&.8[W3-W*%MSNPQM%,N!1SOF\,6G[5A"[V7
                      M@N#)DU)FXQ1$F0$A+*RG66SP-NCOI<N10Z$FE1CFCFY3_FK;XSQ#M^AI6,I9
                      MCP;7U,;\*J<Q\A::2P]E(*@88(A>#:Q7`D%L<L5-3H_6YA['C%)`<]@F9VV8
                      M>YKBLLKD4=:2UA<##-$\($[MG1CJZ)G[X?(NFIFNO[LTVPP2Z8+R$FX.6W;6
                      M+EN(GC)9$F7\Z$.'>80SXOC>@]%;0AZO^3H9/$+8$)-[G$>YEWK8RK-VV4+H
                      ME/F2.*4T^MQA$N&`.+OW8-D5IVGYF>G1=Y>+2!<T>ZG'G.A-U"\TDU+#7/<I
                      M+B51)S;Z],',<33U2=W]X)IU^(&5.=K4O?'*?/;B3TZ_W,CH-H-$NJ#?Z6G,
                      M:!+B4FJ8ZSYE1G\S2!-#3`BB/(YF,2Q7Y,-E$7Y.B8XV=7/\9/9<DB]O9'2;
                      M02(G&=)0;W8T"7$I-<QUGS*COQ='.`5(ISR(9C%<3E>>IM<8S3!-^7U.B9YV
                      M-)2]>KR0'TW>9J8/"1L]OF-670/+:N,(VUQ1$%9&&$I"7$H-<]VGS.@7%I(/
                      M!1(1CD!S0)HZT9^R<N3E<HXHE>_,:3N:,VV./WX\?54F;7+ZY49&M]E3J%QH
                      M-/BHDLLL-36,)B$NI8:Y[E/F2T)>L7<H+@N!`2'SO9:IQY0CFV_*/YL%<!IY
                      M*@Q]M5P6FP%5'C=&GSW-^,MH<OR9Z9/"]$SN<69=I0`APLJS=E02,<6Q).2E
                      M3PNYKP5*A+27IW,YO=F)916=*DJH@6:%-,<W!;NC3>6NU)F<&3\:;5),J+#>
                      MF,D]SF,6L,]9VX[#=XIC2>AE9-4,O&AF_OGRBR^^T+1#':0^V=,IGSXU)]:1
                      M+TOE--T+30XWISX"S>#F]D^?1O,S,_UR[FAPKSCNN&1),S'NK`US(Z9XE81>
                      M1E;-P(MFYI\O-79F6*O7.XZ1O?!5F(B^URY'3K;MS'1?;7%[G"<T2_J1HZ$F
                      MMQ`Q9;XDE,E/KQEXT2S%""\+I2RG28Z`N3MR1-]KER,GVW9FNJ\VESBV)%P2
                      MFB7]R-$\3&XA8LI\21POW<5#$.59/'EZ&7;VBIFX(U\TO:9IR<FVG9GN*T_^
                      MI$^77K\>KR0+<QV3V1Q@V$+0E,F24.HI5PFJ"M#S.H67D7VREY4;?[.R'&K\
                      M7E>>OHZF:&:Z<JZLOQS3"Z)9:#(/,O/!EYUU+X)A"W%3S"6AEQ17#&!#<^A[
                      M4O?F#&78Q$U%(.Q4R,/H,.7J0]/U<^LQS9V>WO<B-(<U90RE0F`RR;+(H?B&
                      M/!Q_CFXA=$I/Y^EK[_VE'CE+`$,T"]M,_GXB,2=A,ETSTPV'=;F[YG1YUJ4,
                      MY79\=VJ+)D>>R8-A"^E32N7E^'KN9=C>Z@!*Y$(5"E[?"V^&,C_[(ZMM;BUN
                      MCZ&I,P=??-9"S#6EY5@2S5R]1^/`ML@-*Q1P_7P*F["958PVHR:K6=.'9DWJ
                      M-&]!2<02AC@S23!LP;!EPRJ]68H47BRJCP`@(Q=VL_;*"NS5)%4*```K&;6S
                      MDZ/U_OH*.P,`@)5,VID<.5X^``#`EQCL3.E3V!D``"S#9F?*W\YP-```6$.<
                      MERT0#P``\`([`P"`]\#7R(Z8H9H!``!J'(WL%2U.*@``0).7^[@861D0``!@
                      M&4WK.;F8S=%.AHC'`0!`$'JO&36C7EC;KWL```!-FK8B>XW&\DY_?_+TP&]J
                      M``#@Q>4_$>M]%1RPM"W9SN0E``#@;1#^E8S%].25(GOBR\'EK`VW"0"0CKN5
                      M[$!^6@L$><HMO'X\WN^V00"`30CPDV1VVU<MYE*AYM3>\NP``$9Y8T?;<%,G
                      M/9K,8V<``!JPL\4<DKZ?]9^]%(F=`0!<@IVMY["A[WK9/S3C:$<T`(`/!SM+
                      MH?C5[/4_VO^K9_5Y86<``$^PLUR&DM_\I0P[`P!X@IVEH\]_<R1V!@#P!#O;
                      M`>41U'^_\5W/#@!@%.QL![ZK]&>Q,P``,]C9)FA.`3L#`.B!G6V"YA<T[`P`
                      MH`=VM@G?%7OQOX.&EP$`],#.-N'[OYUU[8Q?S0``!+"S??B^HXW9V>O36J4`
                      M`-N!G>V#\`N:\*L9C@8`\`0[VX?OV]GSGZ!A9[>D=SJG`5GR`-X;[&P?>K^=
                      MR5Z&G>W`Y0&5PR*6]HT)<$=F[.SRKT5SN:V=G?_]1NQL<X3BQ\X`EF%VHM[X
                      M?3IKVS874E?^_[%?6A5VMBU#[8/U`,1ALS-Y\"8-N_/5(?[%_/=^.]/SFKA\
                      M$S#F9<?X4$D`'XO!SC0C=^C9_:^.6MYW)3^][/4_V-GNC-981$UBD0`OL+-<
                      M3@J_*_GUV]F7_WXC=K8SA@(KSZL^Q-[XTYC3^-Z/O3KI!;S<SI`8S>X`?!DM
                      M.7UEIM?P7?JHN@U^EM_.;H&AP.1#U`^N:D;Z%X<N0UTJ&16C#PO@R&B]Z<LR
                      MO8!OU$2'SN]*YK>S>V`HL&:O&5[6#C(:30A5;VI4C&8O`.XT:U(8/!K<JLN!
                      M>W70X4K%;V?/_Y'X_GCL+`=#@?6F]"R@-[)V$'EBQ$M!C#X"@"/8V3X41_$T
                      MLNM_O_$T-TOVQQ)G9W+DQ78V(T89!,"%:#M+K.&;=M#W[>SU/Q>4LQ(U?R;8
                      MF5XY=@8+F+0SX8)]??WBBR^RROC6'71I9-A9.OK&.4VY?#_C(#/.U7PY(T89
                      M!,"%GA,U1\K3=ROC-^@@I9>]1F:)_&1&'0T[`XACQLXT-RIVY@)VMBU#CC9D
                      M9\+(]79F$W/Y'L"1&3NKX^C?+^`M.RC=RX9N[P_A\L+O_2B\[QWT>CN;$7/Y
                      M'L`11SOKO<_ZQV?OW4'E[M9O\U0V>%R9D)K3L-YTEYA"*//+H`T"^-*LR=Y(
                      MP]?G>^PLE)7;%.ZQ%#V[<9F?T:0UH\D.HE]W2*%-C"8L@!<N=B:W`':VF$O'
                      MF0RH"<[=!0"+&;KW1N^HEY=A9SM@\",-PO28?0``M,'.X(32R#1NN%(V`'PX
                      MV!F<<+&S5YQEF@$`L#,X8;:S\D>]ZP$`N#!ZY^BOIEPO>PG@(C5@L[/Z_63^
                      M.3X`&,+PE]":D8>786?[H/\K%H.=G>:N%`P`\`0[^Q#TV1BULTN/FY3M&`T`
                      MWAC;+20/WL'+7C*X#)^,>LV,G06)=P\+`.^'V<YZXTLOP\YV8,B>9HC3'Q09
                      M`-X)\W74N],V\;)#8:*`+/9T)0"`4&;NL9-YG4B_&-_L<NY9#]X$`/!D\NI[
                      M3=S0RPYMZ3(``&`!+G\EO^<O!?*O+0``\*[D.Y`K^0D%`(`,\AW(E?R$`@!`
                      M!OD.Y$U^3@$`8#GY]@,WA(H".*`%`.X(1@900R\`W`B,#*`''0%P"S`R@$MH
                      M#8"=P<@`]-`C`!N"D0&,0J<`;`5&!F"&E@'8`8P,8!YZ!R`1C`S`"SH((`N,
                      M#,`76@E>"+\I`+P'=!9`!"F=)9"?$8!XZ"R`"-9WEL"&D@"\2.P[.@O>F#T=
                      MC::#-P8[`X@`.P-8#'8&$`%V!K`8[`P@`NP,8#'8&4`$V!G`8K`S@`BP,X#%
                      M8&<`$6!G`(O!S@`BP,X`%H.=`41@ZZQR5D1WT'3PQF!G`!&,=E9SI'N/T'3P
                      MQF!G`!$,=98\QK%-:#IX8[`S@`BP,X#%8&<`$>@[:][O1E6YA`+8#>P,(`)W
                      M.W-I%IH.WACL#"`"96?I6P`[`Y#!S@`BT'36:/W/]PM--T-YIO7A-K]J:D`_
                      M&&0^RLX,Q?:ND(=HE%?9:$P759-!/A"-56G&Z&-R3`82L[=^4;ER/JJ$#'U$
                      MBPVAZ:S1?,X?`8=H0#C'\OU0;C6]QDF-\H%VMH^>1.3VO.S<9=SW4&QV)L_"
                      MSM:COQ[UN=7$Q-$,8&>?R5W^RO"-[:QG6.7T7MA)5>;IG\90+PRYGN](>(&=
                      M?29R*O;IHX^RL]>;RUG8V3*&TC5D4A$"`#M+U)/(Y6;K`1]2)%[,V-DQO1=V
                      M4I5Y^D<QFBO-^-'+-NMROBG86>_K\6.9HLOIIV&3,>N1S3M0'ZVW6<V8YKYZ
                      MZ^I5]4;6[^4E!/VCR7'A<M'Z_:'VF-X+.ZG*//VC&,U5LV)/00SYY\CT"$>P
                      MAATV6W[59$8?>2;FI6#-`#D50V/*'^45]:J$D4*$WJQ+&9=I<>1RW?K]L?%C
                      M>G/6%U]\8=[+^CS<E]%<:<K2D'^.3(]P!&O88;/EUWIP,X+^I2VF\-X6K3EW
                      M:$R=JV:$R;Q=ZM2G2YF*()H%<!I@FX6=K6$T5UY]-S_E8RG;)X7UFU5^[2FL
                      M7_;"UA'T,2_5R@-FYO;&E#_:EA8"ZG7ZQH_CLLAMVIZSL+,UC.;*5L_N,CZ9
                      MRZ:+7GJ?%967X="=:8MY&79T7<.`>DSYHWXCO:_*TQ]U*,,206@ZRW"S/;T,
                      M.UO#:*X,/14AXY/1-%WHTONL:+.>B)B788\!,I?3A0&R>'DC&E7*TQ_*ME+D
                      M&C0',2KO.1X[6X:FC^KQ7L,,@T%Y^\4MO<^*RIMSZ(*UQ;P,>PR0N9P^-*!\
                      M(V]$HTIY^D/95HI<@^8@1N4]QV-G*]&TTFFP8\RAU>&)\O:+6WJ?%94WY]`%
                      M:XMY&58S0$8C6Y"DWXA-0&_84%IRKP)-9XW*>X['SA8SZCY>,?7KPH&FZ4*7
                      MWF=%F_4(V:L_Z5U`<Q,*`RX3*\]M?M4XA5Z5LNIZF=$HS[T-E)VE5_@<.>EE
                      MARKS],_DLL?K9WU,0Q]!#V73Q2V]SXJGKYH"+M_T7MIB]L)J!BAOT=$^4G:N
                      M7I5-YVA\(7@HS0+HC=1$>WD9=I9">9HU^C'ZF!R3@<3LK5]47O'T52["YLO+
                      MLAR**835K-M/PX#@GDAY"7WDT0T.Q=?D(8[+?)8C-=&PLW0T]::L?'E6_%;>
                      MD\0<KE]44U>7@^7WIV1.QA0B][XJ4SK:=">1RL%#D94;5,[2B`QEZ$0N\^/B
                      M98>JF0@`VS)Z#;HOO7A1@#6,VEEO6.EEV!F``'8&$,%H9YW&'\^.7G:$G0P"
                      ML"?8&4`$ALXZS.OD8EY>=JB:CP.P(=@90`2VSJI_(W/TLB.^2RB`W<#.`"*8
                      MZ2SWO\=X4N45#6`KL#.`""8[*Z@Q:3IX8[`S@`@...`IH,W!CL#B``[`U@,
                      M=@80`78&L!CL#"`"[`Q@,=@90`38&<!BL#.`"+`S@,5@9P`18&<`B\'.`"+8
                      MV<X`WAXZ"R""Q9TED)\+@"7060`1+.XLF?QT`,1#9P%$L+ZS9/(S`A`,G040
                      M04IGW9WWR.3[504EO3]O=D=QN\*M>;.ZQ=0@FK<QKP-<#.[.&Y?N>_<FE\QZ
                      MWL_"7KRQD=$CG\,;>]D!I@8SO*N%O7AC(WM":WP.G^!E!^]M:B48W#SO;6$O
                      M/J$C:(1/X*.,K`13@QZ?8&%/WG5?36B!M^=CO>S@<]JYA-:N^1`+>_%11@:?
                      M`)5\\(&MS=WUY*,L[`5&!F\&E=R$-O^$G7Z@A3W!Q>`MH9YE/KSKWW*SGVEA
                      M+S`R>%<H:27<`"5WW/4G6]@+C.P%5]S[P<UL@-O@X!8;Q\)>4+<E7'1O!H4]
                      M`Y=#CTTR@(4=4*LG:-((]!WWQI!,7\BG%UZ9))DOR*<CCLGT(C\I&T`RW2&?
                      M7KADDF0>D$]'O)+IQ9ZJEN%[+A^>S">^I?[)^72_-.AT\NG%MHY&D5/ACF!G
                      M7G#]^D(^'<'.]H0*]P4[\X+KUQ?RZ0AVMB=4N"_8F1=<O[Z03T>PLSVAPGW!
                      MSKS@^O6%?#J"G>T)%>X+=N8%UZ\OY-,1[&Q/J'!?L#,ON'Y](9^.8&=[0H7[
                      M@IUYP?7K"_ET!#O;$RK<%^S,"ZY?7\BG(]C9GE#AOF!G7G#]^D(^'<'.]H0*
                      M]P4[\X+KUQ?RZ0AVMB=4N"_8F1=<O[Z03T>PLSVAPGW!SKS@^O6%?#J"G>T)
                      M%>X+=N8%UZ\OY-,1[&Q/J'!?L#,ON'Y](9^.8&=[0H7[@IUYP?7K"_ET!#O;
                      M$RK<%^S,"ZY?7\BG(]C9GE#AOF!G7G#]^D(^'<'.]H0*]P4[\X+KUQ?RZ0AV
                      MMB=4N"_8F1=<O[Z03T>PLSVAPGW!SKS@^O6%?#J"G>T)%>X+=N8%UZ\OY-,1
                      M[&Q/TBN\+`SW@UA_LMB9%UR_OI!/1["S/=G!SH0?Y_4X1E.NB)VYP/7K"_ET
                      M!#O;D]WLK/EF1H]7*/V*V)D+7+^^D$]'L+,]V=#.>B]M>ESB#*V(G;G`]>L+
                      M^70$.]N3S>VL63:G*>48862O`E\_>M4G=N8%UZ\OY-.1^60&I8XBW];.:C-J
                      M3JDMK![9M+#>]"']M7+LS`6N7U_(IR/F9):S?(^CC.\8\%YL:V?U^Y[I""-K
                      M6^R-N92D!#OS@NO7%_+IB"V9O<&.::3(M[6SFGJ6/'+&SFR9P<Z\X/KUA7PZ
                      M8DBF/))#<6%#.Q,\J#E,&#EC9S:P,R^X?GTAGXZ,)E,S;,V-42J?7W$R@GO]
                      M[&9G983ZT^A(3:B3YOD#6FEGO:^&U==,&0K.]>L(^73DUG:F'ZQ9;MDL9>1T
                      M.Q-J0RZ;^F@$;^J%>OWHE0??2V.H./6S]*%<!MO@^O6%?#HRE$Q]EKSN'_T2
                      MDRO:IA^SW.N'"O<5O-+.>@LML[/0L^;Z]85\.H*=S4S'SN*XM9T=?S8UC*XU
                      M.A@[NQ'DTQ%],D/;L#E=;V?'X.//TFB:&RS?G\8W5ZD'-Z</+7JY_4^N<%_!
                      M^CK71Q.^UF.:!78JIV:$9I#FCII[5%:I/BV^F3P"NH2Z(^33$7TR1U,TF=)+
                      M2<UF%-K_]&/=\O*4IICF5WE1861S=[T!0WSXC?'$]]*0X\A5T?MZ69#ZZM64
                      MG#!&ANO7%_+IB#Z9\H#ZZV16+Z?+_B(/:*IMSNJ-[\W2NYX0]O6)"G<DU\[J
                      MLA0JL#=>J#'9SNJ1\NHR7+^^D$]'9NRLG%M'P,Z4P7N1J7!'4NSL>':QL]/J
                      MS=;K+:=?_3)+OID\`KJ$NB/DTQ%E,GNWM#Q])K%F29H!<CMKQO=FR:J:P7N1
                      MJ7!'?"^-RPO_]"R_Z<TZ/<LU)B\WM+H,UZ\OY-.1-[8S^<?3\Z6=Z7U*N6AO
                      M"Z4D*MR+979VZ12]FKFTL][<^KVFY(3596Y]_5Z>VN6=%B%I93Y[&W3LBZ#@
                      MFFC*9%[J:4:8.2.;I)Z&.MKI?=W=EU.&1C;E:<ZE-V`(QU#1!.E4UOE0M-XG
                      M^4VSTNKWPOC3W%Y`\^HROID\`KJ$TJPE"^AE.U32RGP*Y>2R=%SPYBKU)TTR
                      M3S8[*V<)=?+%%U_8]H*=86>^8;&S@Y/^H>W<VLZ./VL!S:_8V>C2<<%[JYP^
                      MV>SL-+<W`#NS<<JM"RMU]L;T)@HCW75Z19N/DX@Y(8;"TQ"TS9/R0__I9?GU
                      MM-,%JE;FL[?!^J$W7HA_&5P.TOLTM+O+,<UM7O(<__0R[,R&J80O"-(I/Y]>
                      MEN\OQ_OJ;.;!Z_WGX%F1:Y/9K+'3RQ15*_/9&]9,3N]];PES</TG_>YZ8YK+
                      M7?(<CYV9<2GI7G7YZA2>ZT4O"SM.IV,>/KDX(RIS33+K&M-4[`)5*_-Y^G0,
                      M;N;D^+$.V%Q"#BY,&?HD[TY94:,'_1R/G9E1'LI0-)=0=63A66BT9M?4[QUU
                      M.J;TDXO3-Y-'0)=0EPN=GN4W:UB<SYX[7-I9KY'UP84I0Y_DW2F3.9KMY_@L
                      M.Q/2?I=;Z"XW1GTAE,_ZMNIUDQ>^E\:R&WA#%E^_CLCU>5FQ<:I6YE-VG'K`
                      M4%IN9&=RG'KDC)<=PLQSA1_G65#S[V%GIY>&]XXZ][2SF8VG6.I-[>SR5OQ,
                      M.SL&FQO6);C^T^7NWM[.RC=>M]E\D,LEWL/.CM5/&H2NB5"[OYVYS%U9F=B9
                      M"^OM[,3Q_E+2I=29X/IUE;OKC3F-UXQY>=D^=G:\=*F9-=VWK,(_@=$ZUT2;
                      MC_,*=7HPS!7>N..;R2.@2Z@[0CX=,213'EEZV>9V=KPIKY0Z&^7+$\*L9ORA
                      M+5#ACOA>&KY'<WHPS!7>N,/UZPOY=,203&'P\[V+E\FK:.;V7M8^U9QU<BLA
                      M?M/"FO&'H,)]V<?.2B6],CMJM?Q:ZZ^+K8[9W'4=WZ9_=*X0T"74'2&?CMB2
                      MV>RL)UY>=@0TS^V]%&Z#R_'U8,-7)52X+[Z7AE=QGJRG%_]R2B^(9EV#?HK3
                      M$?+IB-G.#L^JC>RF=E8CA[)]U6^!"G=D$SNK9UTZT>44V>`NUQJ%Z]<7\NF(
                      M.9E-"_/RLD.8>6[OC?[2$-YC9[?CUG964PYK3L3.[@+Y=&0FF:]9$5YV!#?/
                      M[842+*SY8U.&,LB[VIG+K;B86]O9933AX7*M4;A^?2&?CLPGLXRPR:$(>N2+
                      M0IA5OC^-T:QEWH(Y0AW-)=0KFE<H]VC"*HXIG2S.9ARA,GL_UE.405PJ<\_B
                      MO!WDTQ'W9'I!D>]O9U[6,!]$L\H^=E8JT=A9/:LYI1[3VS5VM@_DTQ'L;$^P
                      M,U_VL;.[P_7K"_ET!#O;DZTJO"R2,E09\_5\?&W651VD&;.Y]U/\F2T8IC>C
                      MS<>Y(UR_OI!/1]R3Z05%OD^%UY8T_[X77+.N;0O8F0M<O[Z03T>PLSW9I\+K
                      MB3W;DL?W!"C-;C(5V)D77+^^D$]'L+,]N;6=U33C"-&47_5@9UYP_?I"/AW!
                      MSO;DUG:FC*.9B)WM!M>O+^33$>QL3[:J\)-MR79V>CY^[&FXG-C\-`IVY@77
                      MKR_DTQ'L;$]VL[-2SZ6=U5.$][T?!6N;W\(DW!A<OUZ03T>PLSVAPGW!SKS@
                      M^O6%?#J"G>T)%>X+=N8%UZ\OY-,1[&Q/J'!?L#,ON'Y](9^.8&=[0H7[@IUY
                      MP?7K"_ET!#O;$RK<%^S,"ZY?7\BG(]C9GE#AOF!G7G#]^D(^'<'.]H0*]P4[
                      M\X+KUQ?RZ0AVMB=4N"_8F1=<O[Z03T>PLSVAPGW!SKS@^O6%?#J"G>T)%>X+
                      M=N8%UZ\OY-,1[&Q/J'!?L#,ON'Y](9^.8&=[0H7[@IUYP?7K"_ET!#O;$RK<
                      M%^S,"ZY?7\BG(]C9GE#AOF!G7G#]^D(^'<'.]H0*]P4[\X+KUQ?RZ0AVMB=4
                      MN"_8F1=<O[Z03T>PLSVAPGW!SKS@^O6%?#J"G>T)%>X+=N8%UZ\OY-,1[&Q/
                      MJ'!?L#,ON'Y](9^.8&=[0H7[@IUYP?7K"_ET!#O;$RK<%^S,"ZY?7\BG(]C9
                      MGE#AOF!G7G#]^D(^'=G<SH!DNN.5S_DX=\0WDZ>`'P[Y=,0EF5[DIV,;2*8O
                      MY-.+^4R2S!+RZ8A+,AW)S\CVD$P7J$P;HWDCGS+DTQ&O9#J2GY0;0C)GH#)G
                      MH--G,&>/?-8X)C.=R7WMD,/I\XP2EL+\[CXP:3TF-_BN";0)-M35)Y36&^]Q
                      M/1%9W:=H;1VT1ELTCIOZA'35S&]JN-3>+H<RGYR9#SSN-40G=K>B->A9K-`1
                      M]UV\:Z)J(G8QFKU;)W"4CTK.9Q[Q`E8FUE"Q:X[;)FR]3AM!LM\F/TT6*!]-
                      MX.UR:.83,O-I9[J&Q)(P%.TRD39M*5+UQ$F]>V9JUDN]:8$MD''3S,C<2.J]
                      MV*0,]B]:@\)TS:.[6+#$;@EIDBOO7G6U6,"-,B.PO\*;LF=B[]+1!IW[RUZV
                      MT`ZIJ-E-TG!)9<C.6G3_S#394-)[<(O$WJAN#5*SQ"_6L&$&+G4FRN@Q7$S\
                      M0S=J[).X5V(-[9R^-9OF95M8O^@^>Y>UK5S7P'`-86W;9.;33F09MZYV0]WN
                      ML$V;[-!=9&4L=]>"GNB%W!DN(-R-,GL[WJF\;]W1!O'NV\G-U>+-RAHB@J]D
                      MN'2\_Y?LO*+YDIB6IHR(X)],],$ELDGISF#8PORF-DE1Z!XO5W0)N`G#%>/T
                      M?U5A/D@T*9DYK>L2$`X^)+=9I>N+81?F?>V3F8C=R:LXBM^-N(*I%_)5'LV:
                      MM)P6<M0/3SXPM\OJ=@VCVQG:VFYIB3NU]*VEX%LM;T-H6CXDI4,Y?`](2Q,*
                      MI@F%4</UTH.TU.BK99[\W69`6II0,$U(10W72P_24J.LEGD6+Y>+/L.D11Z\
                      M0%4ZI*5F](ZB6H3!"U3ELM[1N+>%D6M4I4,G-B$M-=A9#ZJE!CL+!3MK0B<V
                      M(2TUV%D/JJ4&.PL%.VM")S8A+37860^JI08["P4[:T(G-B$M-=A9#ZJE!CL+
                      M!3MK0B<V(2TUV%D/JJ4&.PL%.VM")S8A+37860^JI08["P4[:T(G-B$M-=A9
                      M#ZJE!CL+!3MK0B<V(2TUV%D/JJ4&.PL%.VM")S8A+37860^JI08["P4[:T(G
                      M-B$M-=A9#ZJE!CL+!3MK0B<V(2TUV%D/JJ4&.PL%.VM")S8A+37860^JI08[
                      M"P4[:T(G-B$M-=A9#ZJE!CL+!3MK0B<V(2TUV%D/JJ4&.PL%.VM")S8A+378
                      M60^JI08["P4[:T(G-B$M-=A9#ZJE!CL+!3MK0B<V(2TUV%D/JJ4&.PL%.VM"
                      M)S8A+37860^JI08["P4[:T(G-B$M-=A9#ZJE!CL+!3MK0B<V(2TUV%D/JJ4&
                      M.PL%.VM")S8A+37860^JI08["P4[:T(G-B$M-=A9#ZJE!CL+!3MK0B<V(2TU
                      MV%D/JJ4&.PL%.VM")S8A+37860^JI08["P4[:T(G-B$M-=A9#ZJE!CL+!3MK
                      M0B<V(2TUV%D/JJ4&.PL%.VM")S8A+37860^JI08["P4[:T(G-B$M-=A9#ZJE
                      M!CL+!3MK0B<V(2TU<7:V_NJK!4Q.IUI.8&>A8&=-Z,0FI*4FR,[*8:=G@\+1
                      M*2Y0+37862C861,ZL0EIJ8FSLZ'WAE!Q$X_I5,L)["P4[*P)G=B$M-1@9\)T
                      MJN4$=A8*=M:$3FQ"6FJ"[*PY\K36\6?Y4'YJRNL)+M^?@C2_*O53+26C.12F
                      MN]?;&Z!/#FF1!R]0E0YIJ0F]7NK(M<7([^M/^NF]B:/BJ98#LYTUIW!OG\#.
                      MFM")34A+3:B=U5.:%M.\Z/3#+M_;SI%JJ9FQLZ'WIQ6'UKHOV%D3.K$)::E9
                      M8&>O6:>'WDMY6(TP'3MSQV9G\N#+K]S;O9%K5*5#)S8A+341=E:/\;*SWG+-
                      M-]B9.P8[4V9/7E&K3Z>GWL4F9X>=-?'MQ&8![(E^(YI0"_JH?*^?$J1*/WYH
                      MC.%9,ZS\L3F]_&K(7E:U&$[$95WE6J/5.)F]B#:L@YN7B+LB-",=E]X9WTX4
                      MKIK=N-Q(R@5U!*R#"W=U_28B\X;+4Y^]>G#Y4OGI%$<?N3=@:*>+JZ7>J6;*
                      M_+I*##G41Q96U.H;7ZA9*N9HD^C3ZYZ6G?'MQ&8![,GE1M9?4&7`^L?3O2U/
                      M:;Z95V6XY'TUN./H+.OM;,$4,Z%VUAR,G0DC'9?>&>RL]W5#.SL]"%.$ES.J
                      M[FYG)TF.SH*=U6L-Y60T>&_%H3CZ5<KN.[T\O2\WWGSII4T9<,,VC,.W$WMW
                      M17.5HPS*AV:UG!:]+!AA?%-J;Z=>:1FEUG]2=3E%>#FC2I^38[RC`!=&=^$>
                      MTW%IH1C*MBK?UV-ZS>*B39\30W#-RQG*+90]>'HX+7V2T1SOJTTSTG'IG?'M
                      M1+D`3A'D(JF[K"?C:-O+*NJIDC<B#&OJF:>71F&AYONL#BK'.PK8EL1JJ=>]
                      M[!1AC+([AH0I<]*+(`37C[<A]%1S]>8LQY2>PBK3^SEM^,2W$X53KM_T>K`Y
                      MJS?Q^%'S4@A2#\NZH%X!CS_K)>3D7+Z<4:7/R3'>4<"VY%9+&5-NP,FF,$A2
                      MWK=R!.&K_&82H:?T.8S([2N:/KT?TH9/?#NQ><HUS<'Z&[M9,+V7RM4%V<*P
                      M6KD+I?CRC7Z`\')&E3XG)WGO36ZU'&&//^OWIS&]IG"4I\])KW3EZ?6GH#9L
                      MOA3RW&S57K09;?KT?D@;/O'M1+F;-)]ZU5*^;!:,YJ52V.MKX@55[[29V/JF
                      M:@9Q5*7/R3'>5\.>K*^6YF5^_%F_E\<TX[LH5-ZWS;GE0R^^_&82_2U4+MT\
                      MEUZT&6WZ]/9*I::>VXLYH3T0WTZ4"^#TH[Y:3C]J&GFRNM9?4*>`I^?3$K6V
                      MZ-8N%U5&'AUY"AZ74G?65XMP^G6=U)^$YNJ]L2G4;+:Y>K,DZC'RFTEZZ]8Z
                      MR_>]W`[UCD:;/KWR<0L1E)G?!]].['UMKE(?=+,^E<<AC)%7UPN6!U\.TZ/L
                      MB/K9MV5J54/QAT;6L[9MF9J4:A$6+=_W:KZ>[EL_^FC"`"'"\^477WS1K)Q/
                      M8"B]IS'RC_42EP'W(:43]X>TU(Q>=T,CZQ]]4QIZ0%1+S;R=R1&PLP5VUOPZ
                      M=`DLADYL0EIJL#,A.-5R8M[.+F=A9WI.<X4?3^]/TX_G.O.GMI4%U./ULTX:
                      M3F]F,O.ND)8:0TZ4:2F'';/JE\+[<JW>2WG6Y2??S"@CWY>AS8XFY#G^Z678
                      MF:W>Y!_K]Z<DRU_+]_)$88SR4W-K,YEY5TA+C2$GRK0TI]0/QTCA1^&E/$L>
                      M,Z3?*RVW9FBSHPEYCL?.S/4F_UB_[S5(<VYSL&&\YE/S_4QFWA724F/(B3(M
                      MS6&OE_6G\LWI:W-*_5(SJZ>JIY]J.3&TV=&$/,=C9\KTUF/D'YOO>TTD=,UH
                      ME\F?FAW4G#)4=1]2,*2E9O0V'AK9>RD4>?VU.:77B4,+7>JG6DZ,YF0TN-G.
                      M-+?W_NC36X^1?VR^[S61T#6C73;T29CBVXF?5BW'X,LQ0^\W!#L3]%,M)PS5
                      MHH]<>]FQHFTAO<Y-B+:SRW9H>DVYUNAX_:?CQZ;(!9WXQM5R#+X<8YNX#X8+
                      M:N8J&ZW_X\?+EX9&N]1/M9PP5(L^LMG.>I+>^(*JQ\@_]EX*LTHES6[2C-=_
                      MZBW1'"-P.>P#J^48K(DV.G$KAG)RC%>.E%_VBKS9,I<O;8TFZZ=:3HQ6RVN*
                      M9LS+R\QVUEQH5&HZ^O3>:U\E!MGNG=B4\<;5<@R6!QQ_-E>9D;J,T0OJOGWT
                      M(M'.FJN_=[4<L^2OAY=-VEDY\G@N'XXQIY&]?<U,J<5HBD29WKO43)T'@^R@
                      M3EQ6+<*L-=6BC%8/J]/2V^8F:1G*R66TW6AF:6CN)M5RTJ,9+TSI[>ZR8$:K
                      MI9S5^R1XF3SW)+M\J%\*9:`_%/F]/$5?1<HM#QU!(K::,4>X'+:X6H1/RZI%
                      M$U.3%KWFK+2,%MN-^NB%N9NVJI;FCY?C1S]I=C&9S-,;V<LTDEYC>@^]"+UL
                      M'#_VI@BAAC[U-J),[^W:<(;H3HRK%N'3RFHY!LL#!!FCFK/2,GI!?4X?;54M
                      M]5>Y[X)NW=%J*2<>GO6B-#(O.SN>XRXH.7LUS26$C2C3^SEM^"2H$X_GN&H1
                      M/JVLEF.P/*!6*+PYS=HD+4,Y.<9K1MZ=K:JE_BKWG?S)7#"CU7*:6UN8[&7'
                      MBI>13\^G-Z.)K5]>OF]^ZBTA#%.F]W/:\,GB3G2L%N'3RFHY!LL#!(6CV\Q*
                      MR^@%]3E]M%6UU%_EO@NZ=4>KI3?]9&2R)'UBFV\NKZSF>&'*9"AY+\KT?DX;
                      M/G'LQ/75(GQ:5BVUI/JK_&:H*33C)T,)&]'GI);4&S/T?D^VJI;>%$.U*%?O
                      M;62H6N;C7(X9RNT139,->4KS?6]K0\WEDI9W(JL3O:I%CK:@6H[!PE?YS>4V
                      M-TG+4$Z.\9=C;!.W8JMJ$:88JJ6W.\W)#E7+//N7C:,\?7IOUTTS.';B#GC)
                      M(RW-($,7U.7(7K3;-2#5T@SRX796_P4`=A;-K3LQKF!(2R^LKYT=?S87,DM=
                      M#-72"_O)=O8D+@G869-;=^*3H((A+?,Q+T>^OM;7Z>FA7/HTH">I.5X_ZZ1!
                      MLQ&J94%,S8IKUDI'GU[2(@]>H"H=TE(S>D%I7.#TT'QY^EJ^ER<*8Y2?A@J`
                      M:BG!SD+!SIK0B4U(2\T".ZO]I8[0'&P8K_DTM%.JI00["P4[:T(G-B$M-7%V
                      M=CPGVEE-<TIO(U3+">PL%.RL"9W8A+34O+>=72H4H%IJL+-0L+,F=&(3TE+C
                      M:V>"N9Q^/'F<;&?">/VGXT?LS`QV%@IVUH1.;$)::K+LK%RZ?#\Z7O^IMX2P
                      M%ZKE!'86"G;6A$YL0EIJ?.UL![SD42TUV%DHV%D3.K$)::FYNYV=]#C*HUIJ
                      ML+-0L+,F=&(3TE)S=SM[$G3'4BTUV%DHV%D3.K$)::EY`SL+@FJIP<Y"P<Z:
                      MT(E-2$L-=M:#:JG!SD+!SIK0B4U(2PUVUH-JJ<'.0L'.FM")34A+#7;6@VJI
                      MP<Y"P<Z:T(E-2$L-=M:#:JG!SD+!SIK0B4U(2PUVUH-JJ<'.0L'.FM")34A+
                      M#7;6@VJIP<Y"P<Z:T(E-2$L-=M:#:JG!SD+!SIK0B4U(2PUVUH-JJ<'.0L'.
                      MFM")34A+#7;6@VJIP<Y"P<Z:T(E-2$L-=M:#:JG!SD+!SIK0B4U(2PUVUH-J
                      MJ<'.0L'.FM")34A+#7;6@VJIP<Y"P<Z:T(E-2$L-=M:#:JG!SD+!SIK0B4U(
                      M2PUVUH-JJ<'.0L'.FM")34A+#7;6@VJIP<Y"P<Z:T(E-2$L-=M:#:JG!SD+!
                      MSIK0B4U(2PUVUH-JJ<'.0L'.FM")34A+#7;6@VJIP<Y"P<Z:T(E-2$L-=M:#
                      M:JG!SD+!SIK0B4U(2PUVUH-JJ<'.0L'.FM")34A+#7;6@VJIP<Y"P<Z:T(E-
                      M2$L-=M:#:JG!SD+!SIK0B4U(2PUVUH-JJ<'.0L'.FM")34A+#7;6@VJIP<Y"
                      MP<Z:T(E-2$L-=M:#:JG)LK,/A+0TH6":D)8:KI<>I*5&4RWSY.\S"=+2A()I
                      M0EIJN%YZD)8:3;6XD+_5#$A+$]+2A#ZJT>3D,PN&M-0HJ\6%_-TNA[0T(2U-
                      MZ*,:94X^L&!(2XV^6E)(5+MSZNYR?#.$%K;[R>Y3&QNR84*\)+W36?M><71!
                      MD_2+POWJ<Y24LGH0<IZ]CB#N*'<H#!L+!&^5$%\Q[]&&$3?;FUU0+D3DV45&
                      MHJ0[WIDGY'RZIWK-\>56A8&[5Y&!3]NOAO0+[:/8*M5K+D:EAC7+N2#G+2ZE
                      M*\\KJQX`S%"TZ]DMX2LO26'UZ(5FD%.T('LI9[2^&)3<HF9@,=N6Z]NS8=K3
                      M+\R@)0S(J5B<I?6'(JR^8,5+MBJ5)ROU[+;W3<CJ#GBQ<_)7WMB;9$#>\K)L
                      MZ%6%KBO+6+GT75B3EI7)O]%!IS1F:/P[LODML>8:W^2*UI.N;8&`2TGKUUVV
                      MHIE0D2D-LG(Y,XE-NF"5>['#3243?;6NV;N\B]`-.NI<+$86MF;1!:LX<CO!
                      M,OMO)[='WNRX7=CGRI()NFF#-BZKC=A(J.`L524+5&VR4SC8^41V:!,J]L2>
                      M=U</]UO7:]>R,%_-ONRL[420O&WW"]NR?[-\++<[%T>#F)PURM`JT=Q%9\GM
                      M:O6FD%N!&_7+9W+3TYF_D(?&RU9U(U^XG>"22<'WJO`9;-O\G/S8N&/+[(GA
                      M.MV0C]KUQQ[T!^[Z`\_Z`[=\XG-V;3OK3RB#C]KUQQ[T!^[Z`\_Z`[=\\&F[
                      M-ISU94)\8Z[$EIF;[GJF#&Y]T.:-WW?7'WC6GUG>[-H]K&/`Q6!G0W,C5"T`
                      M.S/,C5`5"A>[;6Z$JFBPLR;8V=#<"%4+P,X,<R-4A<+%;IL;H2H:[*P)=C8T
                      M-T+5`K`SP]P(5:%PL=OF1JB*!CMK@IT-S8U0M0#LS#`W0E4H7.RVN1&JHL'.
                      MFF!G0W,C5"T`.S/,C5`5"A>[;6Z$JFBPLR;8V=#<"%4+P,X,<R-4A<+%;IL;
                      MH2H:[*P)=C8T-T+5`K`SP]P(5:%PL=OF1JB*!CMK@IT-S8U0M0#LS#`W0E4H
                      M7.RVN1&JHL'.FF!G0W,C5"T`.S/,C5`5"A>[;6Z$JFBPLR;8V=#<"%4+P,X,
                      M<R-4A<+%;IL;H2H:[*P)=C8T-T+5`K`SP]P(5:%PL=OF1JB*!CMK@IT-S8U0
                      MM0#LS#`W0E4H7.RVN1&JHL'.FF!G0W,C5"T`.S/,C5`5"A>[;6Z$JFBPLR;8
                      MV=#<"%4+P,X,<R-4A<+%;IL;H2H:[*P)=C8T-T+5`K`SP]P(5:%PL=OF1JB*
                      M!CMK@IT-S8U0M0#LS#`W0E4H7.RVN1&JHL'.FF!G0W,C5"T`.S/,C5`5"A>[
                      M;6Z$JFBPLR;8V=#<"%4+P,X,<R-4A<+%;IL;H2H:[*P)=C8T-T+5`K`SP]P(
                      M5:%PL=OF1JB*!CMK@IT-S8U0M0#LS#`W0E4H7.RVN1&JHL'.FF!G0W,C5"T`
                      M.S/,C5`5"A>[;6Z$JFBPLR;8V=#<"%4+P,X,<R-4A<+%;IL;H2H:[*P)=C8T
                      M-T+5`K`SP]P(5:%PL=OF1JB*!CMK@IT-S9U9,3%C$7:VR=9Z8&>&N1&JHF'7
                      M[F$=`RX&.QN::Y@E_*B<-4^0G0D_IH.=&>9&J(J&7;N'=0RX&.QL:*YAUN4;
                      MS:Q)%MA9\TTBV)EA;H2J:-BU>UC'@(O!SH;F&F8I7PX-,,A88&>]ERE@9X:Y
                      M$:JB8=?N81T#+@8[&YIKF"6\+,74+^5A!O$K[:RW8OD^M(0^\);[P"T_8=?N
                      M81T#+L:6%OI=/ZOWLOQT"BX\V])NWK@P1;FUTX_+R@8[,\R-4!4-NW8/ZQAP
                      M,=C9T%S#+&6HYITO#QN2L<S.]#87"G9FF!NA*AIV[1[6,>!BL+.AN899RE`?
                      M:V<175F&Q<[T<R-41<.NE</TX[W%KL-6#/2[?E;S3>_]Z5D>-B3#MG%ABGYK
                      M\J<@/O"6XV*WS8U0%8UFU_K./865EYO/6%S.L;.AN899O2`G_SK]V'NVI=V\
                      M<6&*<FOECRO+Y@-ON>@M1]QI+G%6'G0O"5[;,<CH#9"G"V'E\?.G'Y<E6S'0
                      M[X85Z^GE^[I@CC>]8389AHF7,86M#7UR9/U9IQ.ZY>8YCJX2$7#E09\&GWIV
                      M='4Y^.5@>=>CIUF&O1SO?O1>V(J!?K\7YHW?=]?8F6&N\'7HO7+%4X3-[4QC
                      M$/,)T0\6=JT)U9N(G=T%[`P[T\^-4!5*T)9EFS,GZEYV=CGLCG96#],$;*Y[
                      M_'CDH7PX36F^/$6NXVL.RU8,]/N],&_\OKO^P+,.VK(<[72/-6<UKZGZQ\O;
                      M3%`>?=":B[0>UM16ONQM7ZF\.5Z?A^;<YO1:<^^XZ\U>KEL'[`71G(*A&&S%
                      MD\Z:RM\0\\;ON^L//.N@+<O1>E=-\WVY2O,2ZRTJ:%AST)J+]#1,V+CMKCXM
                      MU]RUH<'KL)?#FA/K]\J*:BZJB=.,;"@&^OU>F#=^WUU_X%D';5EYU33O-V&N
                      M_OYOQCF-C#[HRV&G[5QN_/+]Y7+-71L:O`Y[.:PYL7ZOK*CFHL(8X;AMQ4"_
                      MWPOSQN^[ZP\\ZZ`M-Z^:^OIJWF^7M[IP^RGO^34'?3GLM)U2U4F>;9M-Y;7^
                      MR0;O)40XQ]./PH$*<R_CRP%/H4:+02Y^<W5%$U'YS8K=#;/"G3<EXW[6U>6D
                      MC:SIP5&%O3CNY7U\;;X1[JYZP&F8)D(O2#TL8M?UX,NOI]UIXFBF-(,T=WU9
                      MM\VOO1_EL)>[4$9K5H)21CW`4`S"<N6^1F/J!]N(J'S-*:1CWGC*CEQ6C+OE
                      M]CSB)W%;?@V0IXS>;\U+;%35,29HU_K!E]MI)D1XKQ$C'\%)MG"#E1HN;[E1
                      M#?4P(0.E6F&5'K9B&-JU/J9YKGX)]\KO'<U6F#=NR]4D+BM&G/7Q=33:Y`#]
                      M0D%;KN,?=\[I*FL*Z%U3Y8^G8395FIW6<PU3FE*//V5M]9C3X%$9O<CU^,M/
                      MMC3N@ZT8>N-G4K$@C1&5WRO.K3!O/*6\75:,N^4,.9P<H%\H:,OR1,,L?7!-
                      M]M;O.ITA.SN&]6XP[.PR=:>7O46//`L_-F?U9`O;B:C\6N'Q4MY.,P^RSM-+
                      M_5[,&S\M=_K4W,7EN?1V*N=JE)DX\JR3_M/XTU[J\;6PRP&7GZ*WG(5&TOOM
                      M6D-SUT)5Z`?<-"$O;,5PV>]RGIL9%KJ[^5Y^ONQW&Y<Q9=F"\MZ`7G[DG0HB
                      M+P?7$YL+V<ZECED/&Q4I*/<]:WDOO4^7XS4!A3'-+<O)Z<T=G16'7D_<0>],
                      M4[]0%>5#/>"++[Z0Q]P%^7#E]YK(S?'-Z4<^F^]/GS3//4DS-&,*+X6ORFB]
                      M4$-5-W/*EP(NSV)T4T-;ZQ%QUL(>A6T*8PP#>FLUM]S[JGE_%^(.>F>:^B^K
                      MHA?J+>UL=)9F6/U</M0#A'KK'=Q)B7QPD\A[%#9;?^U]$A85?A04GL(V!_3H
                      MY;_\\?)<A$TU8RHWI5$^@Q#Y\KFYG<O]:@;TUCIMN2>^ASG/Z<0=],XT]=OV
                      M\IR%G35;K-F,IZ^],;W.[45K/E^^=.]W^:7P51]-'J.<8MMX.44^..%9>:;'
                      MCRX-%7'6Q]?+Y_*-,,8PH+?6(3MBRSO#KD_O1^,\O<S7SA)3:BN&YOC3R\L!
                      MIV'SUV9S5BW`M_(O7PK;T02\O,HT>S%OO)PR<RZ:N<>/+NT0=\MI]E4&N1P_
                      MFBBA<H*V7,=W.2,]\G%$[UJI9&C,)+U=&QK<W<X2L16#K:'*!J^'E6]Z`^3G
                      MR[U$5+[FI;"NG(K>UD8W8M[XI;#39GO/FKG'C^8SNEQN:*[PM?E\6O?XJMFO
                      M/*`7N;>T^Y9E88:U'*>$[EI>.I'>K@T-SF]G<<432G3E;XMYX_?=]7N?]6([
                      M\\W&K>U,L\J"XL'.>DNOM+/1*;Y@9]B9?FZ$*ALG/3UY05MV3P5V-H^P:_WJ
                      M)R\[PLYK:^K4O)]?VA`S>GP0[W3%#6'>^'UW_69GK=E.T)8OH_76;5Y9IS?'
                      MG^5#,]3HZAHTLV0E]5[D,8+@9KIDY<V1^CP\1ZZQL],G8<#\TH9B\-6PC.C*
                      MWQ;SQN^[ZP\\ZZ`MR]'J.[D7L[PSFV/D4++RN(-6JNIMY/32D"Y!>4^_)A7/
                      M,2\OB[:STZ<ZOF.OV8J!?K\7YHW?=]<?>-9!6Y:M1'C9N[J%VUX9JE8>=]":
                      M70B?+AWJ,EV"<MNIO;[67G:$%29JP,[6@)UA9_JY$:I"P<YZ8^2YEV.4DH2-
                      MO][8TB4HET]-^'1X&7;64[4_'WC%O3!O_+Z[_L"SCMNR<#$*+S5&(+C#Y==2
                      M>=Q!:W:A4=M;ZS)=/567NSZ-.9Y[7B:('*)YON6/IP&.O68K!OK=+&`R@GE=
                      MV\9G=IU;(>EGO9ZX+0M?A4NX]ZDW1A^JUA9WT$I59:AFS/HF%Z+U@IR6N]3_
                      M_'K85NEB32\[[<*,L@:.M1Q[S58,]/N],&_<-F5H?!`?>-8++O;F$KUU#5>9
                      M,I1FB@;#KGN"2Y'U3F?2=:E*HU_C9<=@.:`[CBO:BB%EU_-$5[XFR&0$\[JV
                      MC=NFG!Y22#_K]7S@EI^P:^7X2R\[PKHJO5C"=T7L;&CNO(#)".9UL;/1N1&J
                      M0N%BM\V-4!6-8=>:*6L2,G-D$9'I=[.`IAC-^\EU;0$UQ?\:</S96TOSWK&H
                      MTL]Z/1^XY2?LVCVL8\#%V-)"OYL%]`*6IN"X8AG*$%"8TI-:/YR>A;GU2#/8
                      MF6%NA*IHV+5[6,>`B\'.AN;."V@^]^)O:V>"5-G7A/'"8`/8F6%NA*IHV+5[
                      M6,>`B\'.AN;."V@^]^)C9V:P,\/<"%71L&OWL(X!%X.=#<V=%]!\[L7'SLQ@
                      M9X:Y$:JB8=?N81T#+@8[&YH[+Z#Y?/QX&K"MG;T^-8<U?4KP+.S,"RYVV]P(
                      M5=%@9TVPLZ&Y\P*:S^6/I<*=[:P,^WJ6UQ+>"S^:^<!;CHO=-C="530SN[X,
                      MZQAP,;:TT.]K2+_;N>5N!!>[;6Z$JFBPLR;8V=#<"%6])1Q7Q,X,<R-4A<+%
                      M;IL;H2H:[*P)=C8T-T)5O4I0E6)G0W,C5(7"Q6Z;&Z$J&NRL"78V-#="U0*P
                      M,\/<"%6A<+';YD:HB@8[:X*=#<V-4+4`[,PP-T)5*%SLMKD1JJ+!SII@9T-S
                      M(U0M`#LSS(U0%0H7NVUNA*IHL+,FV-G0W`A5"\#.#',C5(7"Q6Z;&Z$J&NRL
                      M"78V-#="U0*P,\/<"%6A<+';YD:HB@8[:X*=#<V-4+4`[,PP-T)5*%SLMKD1
                      MJJ+!SII@9T-S(U0M`#LSS(U0%0H7NVUNA*IHL+,FV-G0W`A5"\#.#',C5(7"
                      MQ6Z;&Z$J&NRL"78V-#="U0*P,\/<"%6A<+';YD:HB@8[:X*=#<V-4+4`[,PP
                      M-T)5*%SLMKD1JJ+!SII@9T-S(U0M`#LSS(U0%0H7NVUNA*IHL+,FV-G0W`A5
                      M"\#.#',C5(7"Q6Z;&Z$J&NRL"78V-#="U0*P,\/<"%6A<+';YD:HB@8[:X*=
                      M#<V-4+4`[,PP-T)5*%SLMKD1JJ+!SII@9T-S(U0M`#LSS(U0%0H7NVUNA*IH
                      ML+,FV-G0W`A5"\#.#',C5(7"Q6Z;&Z$J&NRL"78V-#="U0*P,\/<"%6A<+';
                      MYD:HB@8[:X*=#<V-4+4`[,PP-T)5*%SLMKD1JJ+!SII@9T-S(U0M`#LSS(U0
                      M%0H7NVUNA*IHL+,FV-G0W`A5"\#.#',C5(7"Q6Z;&Z$JFE`[>P\^:M<?>]`?
                      MN.L//.L/W/(3=CU)_F;\^*A=?^Q!?^"N/_"L/W#+3]CU//G[<>*C=OVQ!_V!
                      MNV;+[)I=?U1.GGS4KC_VH#]PUVR97;/K"**5;+CE4>ZE]HE9\/Q)[9"K6Q=;
                      MDWVNE#W/=W37;U,80=RZ?=9TP<JF<^1&ISF95:\#RLW8'6NLB7!I)^YQM\.U
                      M9<`Q;[>NL29W;Y]E^M.;<90W*U2!&QV*P*UW(=S57ETSGY.LE$;DP7$O]VV9
                      MFC>[!Y8MM'G2=CY*Q[S=Y3@NN>,NA%O:_5R\JF4^R.B*[MFX=9V'\@;WP)/%
                      MNXCHUL_!,5%O<PHWVH5P/\<=QQV/-2XG"XKD#1*>+VB"]1L)[=]W(B@G;Y/\
                      M_7<AW,S4?TUT<M:D^G8'^DYUF+(7.EH@-!L+<K[F'+<M'N%.IN![K$D1::]Y
                      MOX+,V@X]OIAEJ8X^Q-UJ1KB-%TN]7?NL3%1BM>QY+F]Y\>9N*J7KFS(6K_A:
                      M=,UFW^E>32^5I@:999(BPKK'/"*O3%=NP90"4E9ODMY'0>QY.:P4L&RM]8NF
                      MY';!I;2^2(98)NRE[4:14Y*6=33;DEBNT>RPM:QK8=E^4Q*;?M,ZDE(;0T3K
                      M68_OIA)3M^<Q98GYA+K=87?KJSUZOXE9?:?[=ME>A"OWG?*IP7&#Z3G<]LA2
                      M5+U]&>^SP<^\.GQYLP1&[T6X;/=,XXU.<Y-,;MX%*X5]R+VZU1YWODP$=A!Y
                      MQ[P)1.Q%N&,WS]Z-3G.K?+Y!([CP-M?")1ON=/_KY6`381NF:T:`XUZ$V_5&
                      M-98O0L&&6=WY6&OBU.Y?Y(YLN--M;YL-BV'/.]DL8WX[PKVZ9U'=G6US>],C
                      M]A7\:=6^[7Y]>V1F:WL6P^:7LT&,>3O"C;ISBG9C-#F;)YD3_\S*WWG++OWR
                      M?D=YBXMZ2-+H=H2[=/_,""2JU2]]BU3?\?1K9G9QWRZ88?];<;)Q1@=O?O1W
                      MO[%K]-L1+M*[)R17MG+I&R7\/5KC8'0C-VH'?5/O`)NZ!>]7?OH=L:E<WF]'
                      M!Y]<?I]\IODJ!WF_3;U?^2EWQ*;2>;\='7QL^0V=J7M8=X:2P*:R&*W5_3=E
                      MZ#XVE<+[U=[!FUT4<8[&S9\(=L;-GP*;.L9'JW(!.QN*[!LS`NP,.TN!F[^<
                      M$JIJ$NRL'+Q`E1GL##O#SE+@YB^GA*J:!#LK!R]0908[P\ZPLQ2X^<LIH:HF
                      MP<[*P0M4F<'.L#/L+`5N_G)*J*I)L+-R\`)59K`S[`P[2X&;OYP2JFH2[*P<
                      MO$"5&>P,.\/.4N#F+Z>$JIH$.RL'+U!E!CO#SK"S%+CYRRFAJB;!SLK!"U29
                      MP<ZP,^PL!6[^<DJHJDFPLW+P`E5FL#/L##M+@9N_G!*J:A+LK!R\0)49[`P[
                      MP\Y2X.8OIX2JF@0[*P<O4&4&.\/.L+,4N/G+*:&J)L'.RL$+5)G!SK`S["P%
                      M;OYR2JBJ2;"S<O`"56:P,^P,.TN!F[^<$JIJ$NRL'+Q`E1GL##O#SE+@YB^G
                      MA*J:!#LK!R]0908[P\ZPLQ2X^<LIH:HFP<[*P0M4F<'.L#/L+`5N_G)*J*I)
                      ML+-R\`)59K`S[`P[2X&;OYP2JFH2[*P<O$"5&>P,.\/.4N#F+Z>$JIH$.RL'
                      M+U!E!CO#SK"S%+CYRRFAJB;!SLK!"U29P<ZP,^PL!6[^<DJHJDFPLW+P`E5F
                      ML#/L##M+@9N_G!*J:A+LK!R\0)49[`P[P\Y2X.8OIX2JF@0[*P<O4&4&.\/.
                      ML+,4N/G+*:&J)L'.RL$+5)G!SK`S["P%;OYR2JBJ2;"S<O`"56:P,^P,.TN!
                      MF[^<$JIJ$NRL'+Q`E1GL##O#SE+@YB^GA*J:!#LK!R]0908[P\ZPLQ2X^<LI
                      MH:HFP<[*P0M4F<'.L#/L+`5N_G)*J*I)L+-R\`)59K`S[`P[2X&;OYP2JFH2
                      M[*P<O$"5&>P,.\/.4N#F+Z>$JIH$.RL'+U!E!CO#SK"S%+CYRRFAJB;!SLK!
                      M"U29P<ZP,^PL!6[^<DJHJDFPLW+P`E5FL#/L##M+@9N_G!*J:A+LK!R\0)49
                      M[`P[P\Y2X.8OIX2JF@0[*P<O4&4&.\/.L+,4N/G+*:&J)L'.RL$+5)G!SK`S
                      M["P%;OYR2JBJ2;"S<O`"56:P,^P,.TN!F[^<$JIJ$NRL'+Q`E1GL##O#SE+@
                      MYB^GA*J:!#LK!R]0908[P\ZPLQ2X^<LIH:HFP<[*P0M4F<'.L#/L+`5N_G)*
                      MJ*I)L+-R\`)59FPGI9G"S9\(=L;-GP*;.L9'JW+AD^VL'B/,XN9/!#OCYD^!
                      M31WCHU6Y\+%VUAL@O.?FSP([X^9/@4T=XZ-5N?"9=F;XRLV?"';&S9\"FSK&
                      M1ZMRX0/M3+G39N19??%@9]A9"MS\Y91059-@9^7@!:K,8&?8&7:6`C=_.254
                      MU23863EX@2HSE]L9*LLZ\JR^>+`S["P%;OYR2JBJ2;"S<O`"56:P,^P,.TN!
                      MF[^<$JIJ$NRL'+Q`E1EY.Z/BR_&CI^^5*X-FKP,M0PW)<"^2H"HU;W`>KROE
                      M<KKCP5U^'<VD+>TK3VK9IE;B57OE@*'W^@&CQ%T4RI?*KTKD[8PN48XWI.AX
                      MGMF:0;/+@=;OASI:.5(?<$&5KMR@RY6BB;#L:AW=T3'%MLJX0`MK-K48E]H[
                      M#3#,4C(49,U%H1'FM7=A.[;>J9_E*?/KSLQU.=#>W)G3GV%9E2[;H,N5\GKC
                      MV%8SH=;<_)HM.[)F4XMQJ;TZVM"L8XQF=8W(DYCHB^)2F$L-R-OIO=2<B#Y%
                      MRI=*#/T^>:#SQ^3>SOM4J7[,983Y*Z4L3F'BD*J9KT,[.J;HY94:W&NLM]R"
                      M32W&I?;*K\>?S57DR)K5-2)/BZ9?%"XU(&RG)^D8+`PH'Y0:!$D]D>7[9MOJ
                      MSVCF0)7'5*:EYE)2G55!]ORFY+WT7I:+]HZO.48I<DAJG559<S/G\F$)@R]W
                      M-[JCYJ8NQRNE]EZ.LF!3ZYFOO=/7>DQY"J=%FU]/JIJ'Z+ZUH;#"R^:B];.Y
                      MEII3>I*:N:T'V&34D4]!A$^GE\L.5)YX.L1ZBGRLS>FGL#V=ZZNT%U,S1B-R
                      M2*JR<O1G43_+<R\+8VA'FICU^,MG^>4H"S:UGOG:.WT]/=0OA4N@MXI\(<A2
                      M(RZ*)L(6E&UHWLYE,PH!:TEZ,65PH>\$`4.KSQ^H,E'"I@R?+A<-JM+>2SDM
                      MFC$:D:/'*BRDERT\"TM<2AW=D2;F:7#SC7"(\T1O*H7)VJN_]AYZ<Y7UUGRO
                      MD;KLHK!MK1>PMX2\D%+M2;.M2D\=)[1>+[C\M2=XYD`O;ZW>0W-,C3!+2,+*
                      M*NW)&QJC$3DD]22@F5B-;.&Y-^`DH*E\=$?UIC2#-5L67@ZM>%IT:(I^B?5,
                      MUE[]]?1<%VIOBEQO]<.EYJ&M#65`7JM>5]A:+Z"\A#)"4T#Y]8LOOE"FJ!YS
                      M.E^A]6SR>AHF#_12C"Q,HUFSQ$GG@BK5;.IX-E?I(7)(JMP@]9B>;.%96.)2
                      MZNB.-#%/@_41]&$O%XW8E)<\6_#)VA.6J_M"KDFYWIKO-5(77!27T^5N'<K\
                      M95_7@X6^,-O9Z*E=-J;^C.8/]#*!/6&]))Q^U*][Q(RN4D&Y\F3UK3>THU-P
                      M.77*LS`4JBQU=$>:F#TQ]:+FR)?K1FS*19LY^$SM7:[5[/=>3<KUUEOB4FKT
                      M15&^U,@6VE"CL*=SM(J>XY]>IK>SGH#3&T%D_4E(BUZ`/%@32J[;T[#ZB)LY
                      MT6MVW%0O;'-*;U.G][V-*Y?6CS^>>V/JR$+.Z^?>@),`EQUI8O;$U.][-38J
                      MJ:G0?5-F/4H!EP/,M7>Y5ETVIT5/+X<F*J4JQT^6WV7MG9X-I2AO9[2*GN-'
                      M[2R=H`/-Y?TVY7BE;,+HCHXIH:HF"=I4Z*XUJ[]9[1WL>5&85\'.L#/L+`7L
                      MK)QR.4:_5OF^_%2^.;W7*'RGVCO8\Z(PKR)O9S3L<_RM[4Q)ON@K]JS2&=[O
                      M2C$4WL=NJAY0OBDCC+YO!A<V)8]LQM^9H:TMVY=YE<OMZ",_1QY>=D2VJ5J)
                      M>^OM@*SY]/X6FQK:T?$F0ZD60^%][*;JXVX.&'W?BW:YJ=[7\HT<<Q.&MG:O
                      M\NL-T(?"SC9A2.TM-C6:_WNUWMN47]"F3@-Z$>HX\OMF<'E3\LARO&9D.D-;
                      MNU?Y"6,T<5Y>=FL[4PY>H&J2]]O4^UTIHSLZIH2JFB1H4Z<!O?'8V2@?:&>O
                      M8?+7P\N&[*Q</2M100>:N[6X34U+,[+;E3(?W%`>;W.?U%,NQ\AOCA_+]V7D
                      MWOMF\*;"?6K/D9UO/\-$Y:+"@.?[VLOD*4W!6340=Z#"CZ.,3E^S*1<,#:(?
                      M[[+TY!0AU&B_K^P1VT)!FVI>C[VURI?U#=-\[[NIE<<TR9J+PEQ+ABG*[=3#
                      M7C\VO>SX.B0XI0;6'&CSC9[1N<LV-<_0%>%[I=CZQ3RW#C6THV/*Y+KZM6RS
                      MMMJ42^2(VMN$G6\_VQ3E=IX#3O\2?FEDV%D]4OG2'$T>OVQ3DPQ=$;Y7RDR+
                      MS:=BMYN_7LLV*W%3IU!>D2-J;Q-VOOUL[3FTG=K"FEYV1!X27-X5/57-3^5+
                      M6^TM/M#>+IJ?1G<T.L6PJ5Z>>ULHYUZ.G-]1;U-EA%/`\F4]4MZU(,\P9713
                      MO6'-%9L_UB+K"$JI<9L:BI8;LS>R&:=7(:?CT(\7WD]N;2@#PLO>HJ>7IUTH
                      MUS6<U*67'2/UJS=W<?JQ]ZDW1G]&*P^T+K9F<,-IGL+&;:HG5;^%WG'+(D<+
                      M55Y1.(A>'$VO::8;=M3<5'.,(*;YJ2GR<M>"0O=-Y3)?>Z^7S0&:Y(\6Y.6B
                      MMJT-9:#W\K+IY#[5*!RMJ')6;ZZ^]82.ZPU31M"?T;(#%>I\Z)-&9]RF3N,-
                      M6QC=VFBAUB,%;;(>>9A0EO77NI>'6N]RL$U,\_UH'Y4*?3>53FCMU2.5%5C^
                      M*)^[_";THKB<?MEWAEJ*J"A-S%JP<"[*3Z-MN/Y`:WI3Y+1<ZHS;5*];A]JV
                      M-T40.22UU[RU!EF//$PHR_KK*=1HZUT.MHEIOJ]?NG?34.1$YFM/W_6]NFT^
                      M'S_VSKVWJ&UK0QE0ZCEMK=[I4&T8RF\H\N68WD,]3/E).'I!YX(#O3P=H8Q'
                      M3R=Z4\V>:NHT3!%$#DGMC6PNK=E"<YA0EO77NGF'6N]RL$U,\[T<2E;HNZET
                      MYFM/W_7-580[;>:PCN5VN/WJN8;;SU!^0Y$OQ]3/\@W0_-0;L\^!EA.%7<QL
                      MI%XN;E/S6QBMU?DK15Y:>+ZL4D/%'I&'6F^TIY1BFN^;"VE6C]A4+BZU9TZ^
                      MT%/E>,UY-56%7A3U1(VD^E/0+:%GIO4$5<U/FF=99\2!VG;1G#)Z3-%5*AQ<
                      M;PL]54J=M@SHE^XE_/2I)T-XW_MQ=$?UIN1A0T=0BRQ'ZG7&;2J1T4WU1NJ3
                      M7PX^C1FM*%F\X7`OAYW":HKP,C-QY:=D_RI]$72@-B6.H5(V%9J<H4+=O_P,
                      MK<>F4GB_VCO8Y_9S`3O#SK"S%+CYRRFAJB;!SLK!"U29P<ZP,^PL!6[^<DJH
                      MJDFPLW+P`E5FL+,W.]`7[[<I[.R8$JIJ$C9UC(]6Y0)V-A39-V8$V!EVE@(W
                      M?SDE5-4DV%DY>($J,]@9=H:=I<#-7TX)534)=E8.7J#*#':&G6%G*7#SEU-"
                      M54V"G96#%Z@R@YUA9]A9"MS\Y91059-@9^7@!:K,8&?8&7:6`C=_.254U238
                      M63EX@2HSV!EVAIVEP,U?3@E5-0EV5@Y>H,H,=H:=86<I</.74T)538*=E8,7
                      MJ#*#G6%GV%D*W/SEE%!5DV!GY>`%JLQ@9]@9=I8"-W\Y)535)-A9.7B!*C/8
                      M&7:&G:7`S5]."54U"796#EZ@R@QVAIUA9REP\Y=30E5-@IV5@Q>H,H.=86?8
                      M60K<_.644%638&?EX`6JS&!GV!EVE@(W?SDE5-4DV%DY>($J,]@9=H:=I<#-
                      M7TX)534)=E8.7J#*#':&G6%G*7#SEU-"54V"G96#%Z@R@YUA9]A9"MS\Y910
                      M59-@9^7@!:K,8&?8&7:6`C=_.254U23863EX@2HSV!EVAIVEP,U?3@E5-0EV
                      M5@Y>H,H,=H:=86<I</.74T)538*=E8,7J#*#G6%GV%D*W/SEE%!5DV!GY>`%
                      MJLQ@9]@9=I8"-W\Y)535)-A9.7B!*C/8&7:&G:7`S5]."54U"796#EZ@R@QV
                      MAIUA9REP\Y=30E5-@IV5@Q>H,H.=86?860K<_.644%638&?EX`6JS&!GV!EV
                      ME@(W?SDE5-4DV%DY>($J,]@9=H:=I<#-7TX)534)=E8.7J#*#':&G6%G*7#S
                      MEU-"54V"G96#%Z@R@YUA9]A9"MS\Y91059-@9^7@!:K,8&?8&7:6`C=_.254
                      MU23863EX@2HSV!EVAIVEP,U?3@E5-0EV5@Y>H,H,=H:=86<I</.74T)538*=
                      ME8,7J#*#G6%GV%D*W/SEE%!5DV!GY>`%JLQ@9]@9=I8"-W\Y)535)-A9.7B!
                      M*C/8&7:&G:7`S5]."54U"796#EZ@R@QVAIUA9REP\Y=30E5-@IV5@Q>H,H.=
                      M86?860K<_.644%638&?EX`6JS&!GV!EVE@(W?SDE5-4DV%DY>($J,]@9=H:=
                      MI<#-7TX)534)=E8.7J#*#':&G6%G*7#SEU-"54V"G96#%Z@R@YUA9]A9"MS\
                      MY91059-@9^7@!:K,8&?8&7:6`C=_.254U23863EX@2HSV!EVAIVEP,U?3@E5
                      M-0EV5@Y>H,H,=H:=86<I</.74T)538*=E8,7J#*#G6%GV%D*W/SEE%!5DV!G
                      MY>`%JLQ@9]@9=I8"-W\Y)535)-A9.7B!*C/1=G8OV-0M>+_RT^R(3>W`^^WH
                      M0+DOY;&F,+0=<^2[P*9NP?N5GV9';&H'WF]'!Y]9?GKRMS0(F[H%[U=^RAVQ
                      MJ73>;T<';[8I??GIR=_5"&SJ%KQ?^>EWQ*9R>;\=';S9IH;*SY$(&;D[W2&K
                      MB0QM/ZL41U=T*:</+PP],]E>7TL:A!TI16ZR*7DC^[!)BN(B+]OO^JSF'E^)
                      M(<GKJ]&\5E`MI3?@5LPG>64MC8HQ"]MG1R<QMMUMM1U?HLMO)NV3R[D'OUQT
                      MV8JRC"$E:\ZEN=9\!"_!;]G:0W@E=EDM#6EPK#IWM08-D_O:83MQ+"@_]P+3
                      MK.4;=G,F4QI]*+Y++"BD]V[Y$O=D1A>2?FE')5G%(._(IN>]:WM9^<456W,5
                      MKX!F&8N7F]QXW(E$!(^N(F'=Z"56$I3&Q8=2K^@N8.5>RN4B-K5X+^M9?R<L
                      M*+ST\\K*IU<<1_%!!19719I%0U>))CIURTZDMQ'?1=/WXKCZ>Q2PS++;H+FB
                      MXY&MWT@ZCEN.Z"#W?I3CIYS^C:IN3;H6'$=O(]%KA0:/WM&-"G6&Z'I0KCLO
                      M8_/S<E?E?G"^W;2FKGQ+R%=8KH"2Q5D*6D+8Q9H"BXBY;#O[M$8T:PI#L_2D
                      MDLW/*ZXIO&*>PIJ#+VA/>;D=RF`W&8DGXAMM\2D[+B1O)'0O^_1%-(O+XU*`
                      M6<\MSBNB+^8#"L%'XZ]L4GG=#8MAI:K<A+@LVMM"RD;F(R1N9,]V"&*3&V#R
                      MQ'?8PAJB=SK3=+FUE'AC#!$J:8<D3*[>VT)N19DGYFYDYT8(8I\MFPO@CJ=F
                      M$+RF*6P-F-6P@H9;5(67R*WV;A.PV_&-"A#T9VWD%BW@RPZ5(^C1:+OUJ=GZ
                      M/5K24"=N54*;W"23#&G><,M#2GKZ]]F"?N16N[AC_5\F<SVW%O_D0Y*/_@AN
                      M+?X)Q9/(1^F_RZ:>W%K\DT](/OJ#N+7X)Q1/(I^C7]C49!`O1O>UE?@GM]9O
                      M*"KT.T+Q)T+QY^+E:'2T(W1T(MA9+A1_(MA9&<=+U21T=")T="X4?R(4?R[8
                      MV3$^6I4>.CH1["P7BC\1[*R,XZ5J$CHZ$3HZ%XH_$8H_%^SL&!^M2@\=G0AV
                      ME@O%GPAV5L;Q4C4)'9T('9T+Q9\(Q9\+=G:,CU:EAXY.!#O+A>)/!#LKXWBI
                      MFH2.3H2.SH7B3X3BSP4[.\9'J])#1R>"G>5"\2>"G95QO%1-0D<G0D?G0O$G
                      M0O'G@IT=XZ-5Z:&C$\'.<J'X$\'.RCA>JB:AHQ.AHW.A^!.A^'/!SH[QT:KT
                      MT-&)8&>Y4/R)8&=E'"]5D]#1B=#1N5#\B5#\N6!GQ_AH57KHZ$2PLUPH_D2P
                      MLS*.EZI)Z.A$Z.A<*/Y$*/Y<L+-C?+0J/71T(MA9+A1_(MA9&<=+U21T=")T
                      M="X4?R(4?R[8V3$^6I4>.CH1["P7BC\1[*R,XZ5J$CHZ$3HZ%XH_$8H_%^SL
                      M&!^M2@\=G0AVE@O%GPAV5L;Q4C4)'9T('9T+Q9\(Q9_+5G;FE1DZ.A$Z.A>*
                      M/Q&*/Q>#?B&.NR2;-CHZ$3HZ%XH_$8H_B*%BF)<4NBE;ANGH%.CH7"C^1"C^
                      M((:*85Y2T*9LVNCH1.CH7"C^1"C^((:*85Z2^Z9F5-'1B=#1N5#\B5#\+DLW
                      M&0TR+V8F@F,H.CH1.CH7BC\1BC^(H6+P<I"9"%Y!CCAT=`IT="X4?R(4?Q!#
                      MQ3`OR7%3\WKHZ$3HZ%PH_D0H?B\!]?NAZ9.2(@[%')..3H2.SH7B3X3BGUS]
                      M]*<APJA^(<Y,!#GR4'`Z.A$Z.A>*/Y&LXBG7;6*(,S3%*OS_%Z?W,!1D5+\0
                      M9R:"'#GT4.AH1Q([PH5/TT_Q.[))\9P"QMV<QY0Q?9TXO8>A(*/ZA3@S$4YB
                      M9H31T=$(RVW2T68^33_%[TAZ\317'Q63HO\(4C\,!1G5+\29B>`('1W'I;#T
                      MCI[DT_13_([D%L\1ZA1P5$R*_B-(<PM#8N8EN1_*3#0Z.E%2;D?/\VGZ*7Y'
                      M$HNG#')Z'A635?RO.*,":C'SDGP/I?S3+(:.]A4S.CZE(^;Y-/T4OR-9Q5-'
                      ML%WL']B\0IQY,;T'@Q@ZVD6#>>+G=,2M]5/\CJ%RBV?^)O_`YA7BS(OI/1C$
                      MK.^(<MTFACCZ\1/")0WFB9_3$;?6OY7X)^G->_E2$V1]\;R"E'_:@B3JEQD-
                      M,B]F)L(K2._!(":]H^O6T$_<0?])S.CX]1WAPJ?IWTK\DRS]=9#R%HJ[3F]]
                      M<QY3#&M%8-`OQ)D74SZ8`V[2T:>8<8ZPH*+T>CZP(VZM?ROQ3[+TU]U:OAD2
                      ML[YX3C=G^3`:)[?X1U?O39^4Y%M4BS<5U-%U@^@G;GLC70I+[XA)/DW_5N*?
                      M9.F7NW5(S/KB.2+4#Z-Q$HO_%:?\TQ!A5+\09R:"(YMT=!G64"&Y^DL-3303
                      MA]9R$GY6/C-]:,KH0D%L4OQF$O7WNG54S/KB*967/QKB9!7_:0OEPU`0<^/7
                      M<68BO(),1BC%[-#1MO3NH%\.*'S-[8@ZSFCD1/UZ'/._E?C7UT3]S:5'*R&K
                      M^$L!YB"Y^IL/0T$F,U#&F8GP"N(2<,..L$5(O)$N[QQ93&Y'*-\+8E+TZW',
                      M_U;B7U\WUR]PB^(1V*%YZX>A(+)^Y09=-N6RHT-,2D>4<<PQ=^CHR^.6Q:SO
                      M"+/@IIC-;R3'_&\E_O4U4?_HT?>FKR\>P](N01SUEP^VF(+^^J6P4]\;J7X8
                      MC9/2$<T<VN*DWTB7=XXL9GU'F`4WQ:1T=$]&$\U$_4)^PL\:AL2?YNK7\I)]
                      M^M,0(:MXRB#FF+G%?V0^0G\O8/.]XZ$<<<P!LSI"GT.-GI2./H4=>E^*6=\1
                      MEZJ&Q&1UM'Y%64QZ\<@KRE]SFW?F_MFG^-?</,<4PUH1-/5?*FQF+_I&&HJ3
                      MVQ'"&[V>]!NI&?9RH7TZ6O^U%K-Y1PO+;5(\\HKRU]SFK1^&@FQ2_&MNGF.*
                      M8:T(:OWZ*JKCS(MQ"9C8T:<MF(/L<R.58C2K[-/1MOA;=71/R>5F-RF>WHKR
                      MUQ3]]05H"+M/\=MBKM=_NEY.S$0[WN@G]GZTX5)1AYB4CI@_D5,<_7C#0A%D
                      M=;07^^A_Q2S_U(M)*9YF'%LR4YJW?%C3N<<4PUJG()=O]&*RBK^,XZ5_:".G
                      M.`8!S8`&,:<X61WMPC[Z2R4G-%.&5G&2/,LF^LV]D%@\ISBC:3S-RM)ODUV*
                      MH?AM2U^^48HI)=DVXK@I@Y)FD)2.<&$'_71TKOZZ"X:*(:MXRM77U`_%4Z\^
                      M'V&]_CJ((>Q)_VB$LM?N6U01%;6RJ"*2;PZ8U1'ENDT,<8:F6(5W8_8>-&(2
                      MBV>R_F_=O(G%\PI2_FD+DJM??J,48S[$8U9$4<U'2.F(^;#I-](KIGEB5D>X
                      ML(G^(^#H!;5#\<Q$OG7S9A7/J5K*A]$XB<7OF__F=#GL\=5K4V7SF@-F=40=
                      M9$U11=Q(RY)_3+$MUUM]/D**_E/84L^0F-SB:>H9'7_'YLTJGB-"_3`:)[?X
                      M)_NWU-\+(@1_?OKBBR_F[Y#30HL/9:N../3DWD@N%34TQ;;<*<[I3UN0W(Z>
                      M)+%X3I>)YFZ1@^C'3ZC^,W$NWRC%K"^>(T+],!KG;8J_ITI0^_R$G95Q+M_H
                      M]:S7[Q*3CLYEA^)YA6T^*_7<M'DW*7YSP'<J_IXJ0>WS$W96QKE\H]>3?B.=
                      ME&A*Y31E:)5YJ;V'T3@[=/10SGL3]>/GQ#9B7KZ1]=RT>1.+YQ5D=/6FF"S]
                      M,H8@O3'*")9MM!8ZCL8<)[VC9[BU_JR..!5/^3`:)ZNC+U?1B\DMGCK@:#(I
                      M_A2VTF\(6^KO39?#/K\>OZ"-KMY;:S2E=9"4CC@EL\801S]^0K@G61UQ1#A*
                      MR!QGGXX^K:(7DUL\=<!;%+^Y89L1AJ:,+A3$5OHG\]\L0GEWS_=/+W.T,Q=V
                      MZ.@9;JT_L2->0<QW42EFPQMIJ!C2BZ>,:4CF>OU>05863[E<S63`H2F&M321
                      M#5-F,O"<@IVY!]SD1K*Q54<8V$2_^8+:IWALMTJ6?J\@6<53!C$'W*IY#6$-
                      M_7*:[FAGYA86XNC'&Q;J19N,N<^-9&"KCC"PK?ZA8KAI\3S)TN\5)*5XZ@AK
                      M;LYCBF$M86ESS,D(SREQOYVY;"ITH<LX]])_*4:S2F)'NW?$T!3#6D,,%4-N
                      M\33/XEA(7BY+OU>0K.*_?*,7DUC\,YU;3M=46G-ZZ-]L7',H6W7$*T[ZC71$
                      MOGS3%)/8$4=,\\0=]#=7T8O9H7AL).HOE[:%S2H>0Y\*8K**OXSCHG\TR',\
                      M=M9;?3Y"[HW4BRFOE=L1I["V63OH/]VKHV+2B\?,K?4G%D\9Q!QS$_V]-THQ
                      MI:2AC91>=M\;R5'\*T[YIRU(>D?+`86OB1U1A[7-VD2_C?V+YW)NNGXSN<4S
                      M?P\GZJ^#&,+6^H<VXFMGI9B9@%D=4>?0%G;_&TGXFM41=?'8:BE+OQ>[%<]H
                      M_,3F-==,,\C0E-&%@DC47P=QR;]2WG/,R\M"?SNSD=@1O8?1.%O=2$-?Z6BO
                      MU6M&(^C'SZENQ.P]*/7DZG^%M<W:I/AOI[\.8@C;U'^I\/GU\#(7.ZM7GXR6
                      MTA$S75SKV>1&&OV:WM&+BV=^12%L\UDC9I/B,33"#OJ/R(8I*<53KEMCBS,T
                      MQ:2Z$:KY/!2AJ;\G\O7^Y&7">+V&X[E\/Q-P?4><=G$[_:>8MJ\[=,1\-6;I
                      M+V->OA'$Y!;/*>Q0_$WTOR(;IJ04C[E:FF(2BW]T]=[T9D).+Y\_ED9V>%ES
                      M\)"&TT/]:31@5D>\XL0=BC#>MI8<=NA]*2:EH^MR-<=)[.@CYN4;04QZ\9C)
                      MTE^N>^+U=33(T+IVW=\/<OE&+R:]^,T(^I]ORK^1^/H1.UO`/OH-)[)/1YOC
                      M[-#1YE[8L_A'DWG3YDTL_AZOKX8X0U.,NKV1]3]?UA96>]D1QZSA]%!_&@UX
                      MWXYXLI7^NCOTXX>6F)/Y;G;V"FM88H?B.=7,4`G=NGGW*1X;B?H-I2('D0?4
                      M_^Y'/<RXDXZCF6-F=83+B9SBZ,<;%HH@JR-<*N>8NUZ_+,8P);%XZH"CR=RA
                      M^`UAMRH>`_OHMX75ZY='3FZJ#'YB,II^O&&AR[#FB9MTM(&LCC@BU`^C<3[J
                      M1HH07P<<3>9Z_<(5%"?^F&)5W5Y]/L(.Q6\(:]`OQ)F)X,@.'7U$MLW*TC_?
                      MU%D=<42H'T;C[-#1YH`[%'\9<#1^EOXZB"%L8O&<<FX.LD/Q'Y$-4T;U"W%F
                      M(M22YB/<L2,./;DWTBML\UDC)JNCCSAW[^A3\N/R'RK><!RW;MZLXLFZ>8XI
                      MAK4TD0U31O4+<68B''%.?YK%Y';$3,RM;B3AC2!FDXXPL(G^(V#]H!&S2?&,
                      MBC_TY.HWDU4\YFYMBDDI_G)I<\S)Z:<X,Q%>07H/!C'K.^+N^D\Q+]\(8E(Z
                      MPH5-])MK:8?B.84=BK]8?W.N^4K,*AYSMS;%?%3S"G'FQ?0>#&+6=_3=]9]B
                      M7KX1Q'Q41P3I+\..BLDMGAD6ZS_-G;P,LXK'W*U-,2G%7RY]XO5U-,B\F)D(
                      MKR"]!X.8E(ZV74'-(.DW4AES5$Q*1[CP:?JW$O]DO?[Z\G0)-31E9M$C3O-Y
                      M-,BG-:\09UY,^;#L4.CH2R6&*9_3$;?63_&7BWK%22F>^5U\8/,*<5STE*IF
                      MQ-#1*7Q@1]Q:/\7O&(WBGUG:)<BD=Y1QYO6X0$>[:#!/I*,3H?@=-9@G+BZ>
                      M<EVS^%.<H2F&M>HX\S$GMS\O(`(ZVD6#+7YB1[CP:?HI?B&R8<H.Q;/2#KST
                      M'T'JAZ$@H_J%.#,13F)F5-'1+AIZ#QHQZ1UMYM/T4_R.[%,\:V[.8XIAK3I.
                      M[V$HR*A^(<Y,A&;,&3%T]*2&WH-&S.?8P3$E5)4>BC^1?8K'%C-7?QEJF?Y+
                      M)8ZLV10=?1EVM+P_QPZ.*:&J]%#\B>Q3/,OLX.[Y%^)XJ2K#FL70T2E@9[E0
                      M_(ED%4^Y[DS`K8K?$'8^`V6<F0BO(),12C%T=`I;=82!3]-/\3M"\;LL76,(
                      M,B]F)L(KB$M`.CH1.CH7BC\1BG]FZ<LW2C'SDEPV=42H'PQBZ.@4Z.A<*/Y$
                      M*/Z9I2_?*,7,2W+9U!&A?C"(H:-3H*-SH?@3H?AGEIZ/:=`OQ)F)4,<Q!Z2C
                      M$Z&C<Z'X$Z'X9Y;N/0P%&=4OQ)F)X`@=G0@=G0O%GPC%/[-T[V$HR*A^(<Y,
                      M!$?HZ$3HZ%PH_D0H_OG5CV=SA'E)=+0C='0BGZ:?XG>$XL\%.SO&1ZO20T<G
                      M@IWE0O$G@IV5<;Q434)')T)'YT+Q)T+QYX*='>.C5>FAHQ/!SG*A^!/!SLHX
                      M7JHFH:,3H:-SH?@3H?ASP<Z.\=&J]-#1B6!GN5#\B6!G91PO59/0T8G0T;E0
                      M_(E0_+E@9\?X:%5ZZ.A$L+-<*/Y$L+,RCI>J2>CH1.CH7"C^1"C^7+"S8WRT
                      M*CUT="+862X4?R+861G'2]4D='0B='0N%'\B%'\NV-DQ/EJ5'CHZ$>PL%XH_
                      M$>RLC..E:A(Z.A$Z.A>*/Q&*/Q?L[!@?K4H/'9T(=I8+Q9\(=E;&\5(U"1V=
                      M"!V="\6?",6?"W9VC(]6I8>.3@0[RX7B3P0[*^-XJ9J$CDZ$CLZ%XD^$XL\%
                      M.SO&1ZO20T<G@IWE0O$G@IV5<;Q434)')T)'YT+Q)T+QYX*='>.C5>FAHQ/!
                      MSG*A^!/!SLHX7JHFH:,3H:-SH?@3H?ASP<Z.\=&J]-#1B6!GN5#\B6!G91PO
                      M59/0T8G0T;E0_(E0_+E@9\?X:%5ZZ.A$L+-<*/Y$L+,RCI>J2>CH1.CH7"C^
                      M1"C^7+"S8WRT*CUT="+862X4?R+861G'2]4D='0B='0N%'\B%'\NV-DQ/EJ5
                      M'CHZ$>PL%XH_$>RLCK,5MQ;_Y.V3C_XX;BW^"<63R(?H?[]-Y:OL\PD5E2^T
                      MPR?HSU?9A^))Y$/T<R@KN;7^N]?/A^C/%]J!XDGD<_0'L948`[<6_X3D)W)3
                      M_1M>(P?;"A/8^7X>0N<YM]^FP-WW=?=#07P6=ZR<_:^C&]TGM[[G->+UY._'
                      MCUOOZ^Z'@O@L[E4YM[B([G))WNMZOU2K(7\;J[CUQN]^9(C/XD:5<XL[ZA;7
                      MR%WN?%GG)?D;2.64BLED`@#`SJ2;3ASU3E,R#```RTBWGCA>NSNVF9IF```(
                      M)]MV0GCMZ_CS7;<)```OWO*J/WE9MAP``%C$F]WYAT?C9?#&4-X`->_T.QI_
                      M@Q%NS>F?`IR>RS_K?V10E[W\IIS^]O\``CZ'MREC?C6#6W/RE^-E^57V,N'-
                      MZ6LS<O#^`,)Y,SNC*^&F]*SJ^-0;4PXXA2K?''^>QM,X\#:\33'3E7!K>K^4
                      ME5][7E:.K%_65G@:0]?`>X"=`>R`_!M6;6?'U_*A'GP:T#0U>@?>@W>J9%H2
                      M/I;F[V@`G\.;_=T&[`P`X#.I_S;%W<'1```^C7?]!\'8&0#`YU#^4O9^]S^_
                      MHP$`O#VGO\'XKM=^[]\$`P"`]^"XZE\/V;832&J:`0`@G..J3W><)_\?4$L!
                      M`A0`%`````@`@AK^*#LB=H&#'```/4L```P````````````@`````````$)!
                      M4$]35$%,+D1/0U!+`0(4`!0````(`&"J,B<@WK2#A"$``*A4```+````````
                      M````(````*T<``!00DTM3U`Q+D1/0U!+`0(4`!0````(`.=QBR5!QR04OVT`
                      M``]B%@`*````````````(````%H^``!B;V%R9#(N=&EF4$L%!@`````#``,`
                      *JP```$&L````````
                      `
                      end

                      sum -r/size 11853/61051 section (from "begin" to "end")
                      sum -r/size 23906/44290 entire input file

                      Both documents are in Word for Windows 2, which should be ancient enough
                      for all but Alan Parr's PC to handle ....

                      _____________________________________

                      Message 10 of 13 , Jul 30, 2000
                        Stephen: > >>I'd certainly welcome ideas. I'd welcome "copy" even more.

                        John: > >I can't remember if someone has already suggested it or done it,
                        but how
                        > >about putting postal rules to games on there?

                        Stephen: > Great - I will put up any I am sent.

                        Any views on the points I raised in my message entitled "postal game rules"
                        dated 18/07/00??

                        To summarise these were:

                        What do we do about copyrighted commercial games? Is a disclaimer that
                        someone should own the game OK?

                        I suggested intially putting links to sites sporting rules, as Adrian
                        Walding has done at

                        http://raisedeyebrows.webjump.com/

                        This would ideally later be replaced by an "official" rules bank held on
                        Steven's site, preferably consistently formatted (the rules on my site
                        http://fp.sholing.f9.co.uk/ are a complete dog's dinner in this respect -
                        some are nicely presented with a few piccies, and others are just imported
                        Word files that look pretty knob, especially when tables were tabbed text
                        rather than proper tables in the original).

                        I also asked if there should be a tie-in with Tony Reeves' Directory of
                        Postal Games.

                        I also mentioned collecting content - many game rules circulate as low-grade
                        photocopies which can't be OCR'd, so some poor sod has to type it all in. In
                        general we need to get zine eds to cough up whatever rules they've got
                        electronic versions of, particularly originals, like Allan Stagg did
                        recently when he sent Word versions of his originals to various zine eds.

                        Message 11 of 13 , Jul 31, 2000
                          In message <000c01bffa38$1155a000$40149fd4@sholing>, Richard Smith
                          <richard@...> writes
                          >Any views on the points I raised in my message entitled "postal game rules"
                          >dated 18/07/00??
                          >
                          >To summarise these were:
                          >
                          >What do we do about copyrighted commercial games? Is a disclaimer that
                          >someone should own the game OK?

                          How about a compromise: we only put rules up there for games which are
                          out of print (e.g. Sopwith) and we put the disclaimer on.

                          >I suggested intially putting links to sites sporting rules, as Adrian
                          >Walding has done at
                          >
                          >http://raisedeyebrows.webjump.com/
                          >
                          >This would ideally later be replaced by an "official" rules bank held on
                          >Steven's site, preferably consistently formatted (the rules on my site
                          >http://fp.sholing.f9.co.uk/ are a complete dog's dinner in this respect -
                          >some are nicely presented with a few piccies, and others are just imported
                          >Word files that look pretty knob, especially when tables were tabbed text
                          >rather than proper tables in the original).
                          >
                          >I also asked if there should be a tie-in with Tony Reeves' Directory of
                          >Postal Games.
                          >
                          >I also mentioned collecting content - many game rules circulate as low-grade
                          >photocopies which can't be OCR'd, so some poor sod has to type it all in. In
                          >general we need to get zine eds to cough up whatever rules they've got
                          >electronic versions of, particularly originals, like Allan Stagg did
                          >recently when he sent Word versions of his originals to various zine eds.

                          All good ideas but I can't see anyone volunteering to do all this work.
                          If we believe it is worth doing I suggest we try and raise funds through
                          the hobby to pay someone to do it.

                          _____________________________________
                          John Harrington
                          Fiendish Board Games - makers of Breaking Away, Office Politics and Traffic
                          Lights (with The Metric Mile on its way!)

                          New Improved URL: www.fbgames.co.uk
                        • N Chilton
                          Message 12 of 13 , Aug 2, 2000
                            --- John Harrington <johnh@...> wrote: > In message
                            <000c01bffa38$1155a000$40149fd4@sholing>, Richard Smith
                            > >I also mentioned collecting content - many game rules circulate as low-grade
                            > >photocopies which can't be OCR'd, so some poor sod has to type it all in. In
                            > >general we need to get zine eds to cough up whatever rules they've got
                            > >electronic versions of, particularly originals, like Allan Stagg did
                            > >recently when he sent Word versions of his originals to various zine eds.
                            > >
                            > All good ideas but I can't see anyone volunteering to do all this work.
                            > If we believe it is worth doing I suggest we try and raise funds through
                            > the hobby to pay someone to do it.

                            If it can't be OCR'd then VRD (Voice recognition Dictation) it. Some of the
                            good software is available on PC mags cover discs (they tend to be the lower
                            versions i.e. work with Word, or it's own text editor - the higher versions
                            control your whole machine). Then instead of resorting to type it you can just
                            read it out aloud.

                            Nic

                            Message 13 of 13 , Aug 2, 2000
                              In message <20000802113036.23015.qmail@...>, N Chilton
                              <niclists@...> writes

                              >--- John Harrington <johnh@...> wrote: > In message
                              ><000c01bffa38$1155a000$40149fd4@sholing>, Richard Smith
                              >> >I also mentioned collecting content - many game rules circulate as low-grade
                              >> >photocopies which can't be OCR'd, so some poor sod has to type it all in. In
                              >> >general we need to get zine eds to cough up whatever rules they've got
                              >> >electronic versions of, particularly originals, like Allan Stagg did
                              >> >recently when he sent Word versions of his originals to various zine eds.
                              >> >
                              >> All good ideas but I can't see anyone volunteering to do all this work.
                              >> If we believe it is worth doing I suggest we try and raise funds through
                              >> the hobby to pay someone to do it.
                              >
                              >If it can't be OCR'd then VRD (Voice recognition Dictation) it. Some of the
                              >good software is available on PC mags cover discs (they tend to be the lower
                              >versions i.e. work with Word, or it's own text editor - the higher versions
                              >control your whole machine). Then instead of resorting to type it you can just
                              >read it out aloud.
                              >
                              >Nic

                              Although I have hundreds of Diplomacy variants, I have not
                              systematically kept non-Dip postal rules.

                              I will scan or PDF any sent to me at my postal address - 47 Preston
                              Drove, BRIGHTON, BN1 6LA. Obviously if anyone has some electronically,
                              then just email them to me.

                              Thanks.

                              http://www.diplomacy-archive.com