Draft Letter.

  • Paul Scott
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 1999
      All,

      Mailshots to university clubs is a great idea. Since most are registered
      and supported by the uni, it would make sense to obtain a list of them,
      and contact any related to games. I think it would also be worth
      contacting any involved with writing, and maybe those 'out of season'.

      People with time on their hands ? The disabled.

      I do think a PBM documentary would make a great Radio 4 show. Certainly
      they've run similar things. Perhaps a serious approach would be
      worthwhile.

      Paul Scott.