Students

  • Mark Stretch
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18 11:38 AM
      Well, I'm still in touch with all the current Oxford dip players, John.
      Cambridge & Birmingham also have diplomacy clubs (or did). Don't most
      universities have some club which is appropriate (war-gaming or similar) to
      be contacted? Most of those clubs will have their own websites amongst the
      university pages, so it should just be a case of finding it from amongst the
      clubs listing for each university, which is easier said than done. Still, if
      you have a spare 5 minutes, pick a university and give it a whirl, I guess.

      Mark