[ukpbm] Re: A search

  • N Chilton
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2000

      > Topics in today's digest:
      >
      > 1. Re: A search
      > From: Danny Collman
      > <ddcollman@...>
      >
      > Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 19:40:42 +0100
      > From: Danny Collman <ddcollman@...>
      > Subject: Re: A search
      >

      > I've just spoken to him again by phone, and the game he
      > started is in
      > A01. He did nothing more than click the reply button to
      > return email
      > diplomacy, and he didn't take a lot of notice of names of
      > people or
      > their countries! Obviously deep into this game, ain't he!
      >
      > Answer to your (fairly obvious) question: no.
      > --
      > Danny

      Well Danny, he's one of the players you passed across with
      Felix, and I've heard nothing back from him, despite
      writing a few times. No point me phoning, as he's a two
      unit country and forcing someone to play if they've decided
      not to move across aint nice.

      Mind you, it could be that free issue of sprouts I enclosed
      that's scaring him away!!

      Nic

    • Danny Collman
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 31, 2000
        >Well Danny, he's one of the players you passed across with
        >Felix, and I've heard nothing back from him, despite
        >writing a few times. No point me phoning, as he's a two
        >unit country and forcing someone to play if they've decided
        >not to move across aint nice.
        >
        >Mind you, it could be that free issue of sprouts I enclosed
        >that's scaring him away!!
        >

        >Nic

        Er, Nic, we seem to have our wires slightly crossed here: it was Josh,
        Richard's son, that I passed to you from Felix. If he did nothing more,
        I'm sorry. I have to assume that he would have done the same if he had
        stayed with me.

        Richard's last game with me was 'Barabbas', which he won. He went into
        an email game which got to A01 before his internet software crashed. He
        hadn't kept any kind of paper record.
        --
        Danny